State rep: no more heat shut-offs

A Muskegon County state representative is calling for an investigation into whether the state could have prevented the deaths of two children in a house fire. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Debt Huntress

Placerville, CA

#122 Mar 13, 2009
Bike Mike...

Aren't you one to judge everyone else about how they pay their bills. Do you pay your bills? I'll bet that you dont have the balls to put your credit report on the table. You have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to your barn and discuss how many beers you and your unemployed friends can afford to imbibe this weekend while you complain about how pathetic your lonely lives are! Get a Life... oh I forgot - you most likely can't afford one!
Seenitbefore

Jenison, MI

#123 Mar 13, 2009
internet troll wrote:
Sweet. I from now on I am not paying my electric or gas bill.
Apparently it's fine if I have 80K in the bank and still don't pay my bills.
I can't believe people are blaming the gas company for the foolish decisions of the parents in the house fire.
A Kerosene heater inside, with no cap on the fuel cell, hear flammable products (laundry), and the fault lies with the utility company.
Should we also sue the local grocery store for not giving free food off their shelves to every unemployed or homeless person? I mean, people can add a few layers of clothing if it's cold...but you gotta eat.
When does it stop? How long can the gas company go without getting paid, now that we have all agreed that they can't shut of the gas to deadbeats.
Probably the best idea then is for the utility companies to figure out how much the individual would pay in a year and then charge them that upfront for their years worth of usage. No upfront payment, no service. That way there would be no chance of the company losing any money and the consumer would know whether they would have service or not. Good idea huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruitport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Sep 12 Sybil 95
Jessica Heeringa (Aug '13) Sep 11 Prayers for Jessica 11
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Sep 8 kookierecluse 122
Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07) Sep 6 tjj 148
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Sep 2 just the tip 303
Golden Corral (Muskegon ) (Mar '11) Aug 31 T Man 11
A strong spirit: 'Save Our City' hosts health s... Aug 21 lonewolf 1
•••
•••
Fruitport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fruitport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••