One dead in attempted murder-suicide ...

One dead in attempted murder-suicide near Fruita

There are 2 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Aug 16, 2007, titled One dead in attempted murder-suicide near Fruita. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Authorities have identified the person suspected of shooting another man near Fruita before turning the gun on himself.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Iggy

Broomfield, CO

#1 Aug 16, 2007
I still don't understand why people like McGraw feel the need to take others with them. If you life is so miserable you feel the selfish need to commit suicide then by all means go for it, but don't take other people with you.

What a coward.
nowwhat

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2007
Iggy wrote:
I still don't understand why people like McGraw feel the need to take others with them. If you life is so miserable you feel the selfish need to commit suicide then by all means go for it, but don't take other people with you.
What a coward.
yep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arson suspect erupts in court hearing (Jun '17) Jan 4 Richies Cool Man ... 3
Sex Trafficking mixed with hip hop Nov '17 three blocks 1
This guy Nov '17 Info 1
News Woman uses Super Glue on teeth (Mar '09) Nov '17 John 147
Review: Strayhorn Grill (May '11) Nov '17 Strayhorn 2
need opiates in grand junction (May '13) Nov '17 Justin 14
Protecting the Old Spanish Trail Oct '17 eieio 1

Fruita Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fruita Mortgages