Loma man, 49, suspected of molesting girl

Jan 23, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Grand Junction Sentinel

A 49-year-old Loma man was arrested on suspicion he sexually assaulted a child. Mark Gregory Koury was in custody of Mesa County Jail.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 3, 2012
WTF

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

This is a false story created by his conniving, manipulative wife who is trying to take him for everything he owns!
MOTHER

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

THIS JUST DISGUSTS ME!!! THIS MAN DESERVES MUCH WORSE THEN THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON!!! THESE KIDS WERE IN FOSTER CARE BEFORE HIM AND HIS WIFE DECIDED TO ADOPT THEM AND MAKE THERE LIFE BETTER AND NOW HE HAS DAMAGED THESE KIDS EVEN MORE. THIS IS THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ADOPT CAN NOT IS BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAP THESE CREEPS DO!! I HONESTLY HOPE THAT HE GETS EVERYTHING HE DESERVES IN PRISON AND IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN BY DAUGHTER HE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN GOT THE CHANCE TO GO TO JAIL
MOTHER

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

WTF wrote:
This is a false story created by his conniving, manipulative wife who is trying to take him for everything he owns!
IT IS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE START PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN AND STOP PROTECTING THE CRIMINALS!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR 1 SECOND THAT A MOTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD MAKE UP THIS STORY FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. SO HOW ABOUT KNOWING THE FACTS BEFORE YOU SAY THIS IS A FALSE STORY!!!
MOTHER

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 17, 2009
 

Judged:

1

PS..... THEY CAUGHT HIM CONFESSING ON TAPE........IN CASE YOU WANT TO SICK UP FOR HIM AND BLAME IS WIFE MORE
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

MOTHER wrote:
PS..... THEY CAUGHT HIM CONFESSING ON TAPE........IN CASE YOU WANT TO SICK UP FOR HIM AND BLAME IS WIFE MORE
First off SHE is not their mother, but she is one sick woman that has a serious drinking problem and has mentally abused those girls. She has demonstrated many times in the past just as her husband has that she is incapable of a monogamous relationship.
WTF

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

MOTHER wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE START PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN AND STOP PROTECTING THE CRIMINALS!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR 1 SECOND THAT A MOTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WOULD MAKE UP THIS STORY FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. SO HOW ABOUT KNOWING THE FACTS BEFORE YOU SAY THIS IS A FALSE STORY!!!
Are you kidding me? Your screaming capitals make me wonder: is this radical emotionalism or a guilty conscience? YOU learn the facts and post based on reality, not on the Daily Senile.
WTF

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

MOTHER wrote:
THIS JUST DISGUSTS ME!!! THIS MAN DESERVES MUCH WORSE THEN THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN PRISON!!! THESE KIDS WERE IN FOSTER CARE BEFORE HIM AND HIS WIFE DECIDED TO ADOPT THEM AND MAKE THERE LIFE BETTER AND NOW HE HAS DAMAGED THESE KIDS EVEN MORE. THIS IS THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO ADOPT CAN NOT IS BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAP THESE CREEPS DO!! I HONESTLY HOPE THAT HE GETS EVERYTHING HE DESERVES IN PRISON AND IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN BY DAUGHTER HE WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN GOT THE CHANCE TO GO TO JAIL
Wow, you seem to know an awful lot more than the rest of the world. The story in the news was about a niece, yet you seem to know something about his foster/adopted children. That hasn't been published anywhere until you posted it. So why don't you step up and tell us all who you are?
johnny Law

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

One thing is still in question,..why this woman did not report anything to authorities for nine months.
She is also under investigation for that alone.
WTF

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

johnny Law wrote:
One thing is still in question,..why this woman did not report anything to authorities for nine months.
She is also under investigation for that alone.
She should be. Who leaves their children alone with someone she honestly believes is molesting them? The tape recorded "evidence"? Can you spell SCAM?
WTF

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 21, 2010
 
Sad that the allegations that were proven in court to be LIES got so much press, but the the fact that he was CLEARED of ALL the charges didn't get any press at all. According to the court transcripts, the whole thing was simply a divorce settlement ploy by the now exwife.
Stacy

Grand Junction, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 3, 2012
 
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
First off SHE is not their mother, but she is one sick woman that has a serious drinking problem and has mentally abused those girls. She has demonstrated many times in the past just as her husband has that she is incapable of a monogamous relationship.
I'm curious as to how you would know that these people were not monogamous? Are you a close friend of one of these people?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fruita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omms fire in 70's 21 hr Fluffystuff134 1
Traffic Update: Partial road closure along F Ro... Aug 15 leo haber 1
Students Shoot Rifles For A Class Aug 3 Richies Cool Man ... 2
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
Review: 5 Star Event Rentals (Dec '09) Jul 23 bridesmaid disapp... 11
Holiday Inn Murder in Grand Junction Colorado 2... (Feb '10) Jul 22 kas 3
Fundraiser Jul '14 HOG Member 1

Search the Fruita Forum:
•••
•••
Fruita Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fruita Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fruita People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fruita News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fruita
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••