Colorado woman blames vampire for crash

Colorado woman blames vampire for crash

There are 38 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 30, 2010, titled Colorado woman blames vampire for crash. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

A woman told state troopers she was fleeing a vampire when she ran her sport-utility vehicle into a canal in Mesa County, Colorado, Sunday night, KKCO television station in Grand Junction reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chimichanga

El Paso, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2010
Happens to me all the time!
Jacob Black

United States

#2 Jun 30, 2010
Hence another reason why I dislike Edward...
Team Bella

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jun 30, 2010
Let's not dismiss her story so quickly. It may be true.

“Tardy For The Party ”

Since: May 10

El Paso, TX

#4 Jun 30, 2010
W.T.F.?
Supertzar

El Paso, TX

#5 Jun 30, 2010
Had that happened around here, it would have been a "chupacabra". People around here definitely believe in that!
Team Bella

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jun 30, 2010
That's right. Their are some people who actually believe they are vampires and they even suck blood and everything.
Team Bella

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jun 30, 2010
Silly, chupacabras aren't real ese.
Team Bella

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jun 30, 2010
Wait, have you heard this one:

They say they know where the chupacabra came from.

That's right, from chu papa and chu mama.
Lone Ranger

El Paso, TX

#9 Jun 30, 2010
It was Bushes fault!
Chuck

El Paso, TX

#10 Jun 30, 2010
cool. since vampires are so popular right now, I think I'll go kill someone and simply claim he was a vampire. if I don't take any drugs or drink beforehand (like this lady), there won't be any charges pressed. right? how absurd. let's see what her insurance company has to say about her pathetic excuse for not being able to control her vehicle.
Team Bella

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Jun 30, 2010
I predict Twilight will win an oscar for best movie. And Bella will win the oscar for best female actor.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 30, 2010
Was this ladies name Sookie?
comment

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Jun 30, 2010
too funny
Lock N Load

Pflugerville, TX

#14 Jun 30, 2010
Wow!
Well....alrighty then Captain Wizzbang!
It was not a vampire nor a chupacabra!! This was not boat propeller and it wasn't Jack the Ripper!!
It was one of those Chicos Tacos CHUPACABRONES (aka; Los cinco chuper-amigos).

Digusting flamboyant creatures one and all.
Steve Summers

El Paso, TX

#15 Jun 30, 2010
Lock N Load wrote:
Wow!
Well....alrighty then Captain Wizzbang!
It was not a vampire nor a chupacabra!! This was not boat propeller and it wasn't Jack the Ripper!!
It was one of those Chicos Tacos CHUPACABRONES (aka; Los cinco chuper-amigos).
Digusting flamboyant creatures one and all.
Even in odd and funny story like this which doesn't have anything to do with social issues or politics there has to be degenerates doing some homosexual bashing. Congrats man, you are officially the scumbag of the day.
Housewife

Tijeras, NM

#17 Jun 30, 2010
Hmm, sounds like the driver could have been Kelly Killoren Bensimon.

“Tardy For The Party ”

Since: May 10

El Paso, TX

#18 Jun 30, 2010
Housewife wrote:
Hmm, sounds like the driver could have been Kelly Killoren Bensimon.
That beach knows how to make lemons into lemonade.
Steve Summers

United States

#19 Jun 30, 2010
Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I struck a nerve with you didn't I Steve-o? Don't worry your sausage swallowing secret is safe with us. Phock ewe Steve. Have a nice day.
Nope. You just made yourself look stupid and uneducated is all.
Lock N Load

Tomball, TX

#20 Jun 30, 2010
Steve Steve Steve....I pushed your buttons and zap! you outted yourself so, you have admitted to your shame, but there is just no way to substantiate your claim. Your like lab rat, I give you a piece of cheese and you react, I push your button again and you want more. As for the gay bashing? I did no such thing, I merely expressedy opinion and because this "politcally correct" society we live in made my statement "politcally
incorrect", I can only one thing.....TOUGH!!
A NORMAL ( heterosexual) person would be labeled as intolerant, bigotted, anti-progressive for note agreeing with, or accepting homos, again I reiterate...TOUGH!!
Tell me why they deserve special consideration as humans? What is their handicap? Do you feel that they deserve more civil rights than the rest of us? They made their decision and chose to live a degenerate lifestyle, which I could care less, provided they keep it behind closed doors and out of sight. That also goes for these "straight" couples that walk around trying to swallow each others heads in public,(especially the people walking around with 90% of their necks purple with hickies). Remember, Steve-o, The 1st Amendment right is a two way street, if they wish to express their sexuality and challenge the mainstream, those creatures are liable to get get pulled under by the undertow of that stream. So, am I intolerate? Hell yeah! So, am I a bigot? No, I'm just straight shooting. I am not going to sugar coat it. I can say it because I am not running for office. PEACE (through superior firepower)!!
Sigh

El Paso, TX

#21 Jul 1, 2010
LOL!!! You just never know what will come out of the closet in these things. You two bone heads really have me laughing and I was all bent that I was going to have to leave TX in order to stay an American. I feel a bit better now knowing that I will be leaving bozos like you two behind as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans Rule Jun 2 Markholmes 3
CFNM party May '16 Aggie124 1
Mark koury 2009 charges of molesting his daughter (May '15) May '16 Witness to it All 3
News Tough Break For Rick Enstrom, The "Candy Man" (Oct '12) May '16 Beatrice 11
News Tammy Vigil (Jul '10) May '16 Jon 5
News Delta Schools Will Get Satanic Coloring Books o... Apr '16 nanoanomaly 5
Review: Berkley Uppercuts (Jun '13) Apr '16 nudistguyinco 8

Fruita Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fruita Mortgages