Looking For Information On A Grand Junction Murder

Posted in the Fruita Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OKIE1

Tulsa, OK

#1 Mar 2, 2007
I am looking for information on a murder that occured in Grand Junction. I don't know exactly when the murder happened. I don't know the victim's name. All I know is that the person convicted, of the murder, is a man named Darrel Mircle.
If anyone out there knows what happened, would you, please, tell me? Thanks.
OKIE1

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 2, 2007
I didn't spell his name correctly. The man, who was convicted, is named Darrell Miracle. He was convicted on Nov. 20, 1997
OKIE1

Muskogee, OK

#3 Mar 7, 2007
Surely, someone knows something????
harleeqeen

Bozeman, MT

#4 Mar 7, 2007
you can call the Mesa County District Court and probably get the details there.
OKIE1

Muskogee, OK

#5 Mar 7, 2007
harleeqeen wrote:
you can call the Mesa County District Court and probably get the details there.
I'll try that. Thanks.
Nathan Bionaz

Cheyenne, WY

#6 May 12, 2007
I want to know too, just because I am curious.
sarahlarai

Seattle, WA

#7 May 24, 2008
ia thia the father to the late kathy miricle who was killed on the tacoma narrows vridge in a automobile accident in 1976? she had lived in wenatchee wa but had moved to grand juntion for a short while. i have been wanting to find her falily. she was my best friend. any news email me at sarahlarai yahoo.
abby4good

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Jun 5, 2008
okie
do you know the age of darrell miracle?
OKIE1

Muskogee, OK

#9 Jun 6, 2008
abby4good wrote:
okie
do you know the age of darrell miracle?
He turned 71 years old in May. He has a brother named Ivan.
none ya buisness

Boulder, CO

#10 Jul 11, 2008
i know all about it,im from there i know more than most ppl
Okie1

Muskogee, OK

#11 Jul 14, 2008
none ya buisness wrote:
i know all about it,im from there i know more than most ppl
So what is it that you know?
none ya buisness

Boulder, CO

#12 Jan 25, 2009
why you wanna know?
Okie1

Muskogee, OK

#13 Jan 26, 2009
none ya buisness wrote:
why you wanna know?
I knew Darrell years ago when I lived in Grand Junction/Palisade and was shocked to find out he was in prison for murder. I just wanted to know what the heck happened.
Okie1

Muskogee, OK

#14 Jan 26, 2009
none ya buisness wrote:
why you wanna know?
I knew Darrell's nieces, Patty and her ex Gary; Penny and Penny's husband Joe; and his nephew Ronnie (none of which have the last name of Miracle since they were the children of Darrell's sister).
Miki

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2009
I am attempting to collect information regarding a a double homicide in Fruita, Colorado approximately around 1983 or 1984. The name of one of the individuals involved in the crime is Merle South. I am looking for access to any public records, newspaper articles, or information of any type. If anyone knows anything and can tell me I would be greatly appreciative.
Whitedove463

AOL

#16 Nov 1, 2009
Okie1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Darrell years ago when I lived in Grand Junction/Palisade and was shocked to find out he was in prison for murder. I just wanted to know what the heck happened.
Darrell is my uncle.He has been in prison for about 12 years now. A guy was tailgating the car of Darrell's daughter and her boyfriend and Darrell went home and later went to the mans house and the man shoved Darrell and he lost it and shot him. The man was giving his daughter which is my cousin a bad time for many days and uncle Darrell shot him. Uncle Darrell died last week of the flu and will be buried on Monday the 2nd of November in Grand Junction Co.
sub123

Farmington, NM

#17 Apr 4, 2010
I'm looking for information about a double murder in the Grand Junction area about 2006
Darkmoon

Billings, MT

#18 Apr 13, 2010
none ya buisness wrote:
why you wanna know?
So you go out of your way to tell people that you know something, and then when they ask for you to tell them what you know, you refuse. Did you pass the 1st grade? Idiot.
Dan

Grand Junction, CO

#19 Jun 10, 2010
Miki wrote:
I am attempting to collect information regarding a a double homicide in Fruita, Colorado approximately around 1983 or 1984. The name of one of the individuals involved in the crime is Merle South. I am looking for access to any public records, newspaper articles, or information of any type. If anyone knows anything and can tell me I would be greatly appreciative.
there is an interview with him on a phoenix fox station. www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/.../merle_south_05_1...
SkyRahnee

Littleton, CO

#20 Jul 29, 2010
Miki wrote:
What is it you want to know, and why?? It was long ago... forever actually, and nothing was as it seemed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Animal Birth Control Dec 13 GJCO2014 1
Review: Earls Paint & Tin Dec 5 zidanefan 1
Man arrested for pointing banana at deputies ne... Nov '14 guest 2
Debate: Marijuana - Palisade, CO (Oct '11) Nov '14 Richies Cool Man ... 16
Woman uses Super Glue on teeth (Mar '09) Nov '14 foursavages 129
sydney white Oct '14 JASPER TUDOR 1
sex Sep '14 AnalBead 4
Fruita Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web