Review: Urological Associates of Western Colorado

Posted in the Fruita Forum

david

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Our Complements to Urological ASS of Western Co. These are prime people. They would rather a patient have permanent damage and health problems than to work with the money.
I have a large, 8mm x 16 mm kidney stone. One year ago it was 2mm x 11 mm. This office and especially Dr A Z Beshai refused to provide me treatment because I could not pay the $8300 they demanded up front for a 1 hour procedure.
In their greed I have had to suffer for 18 months with constant pain, bleeding from the kidney, loss of work, huge amount of pain pills and medications and other problems.
Now as the stone has grown I have a blockage, a tear in the Kidney and massive bleeding. Yet they refuse to walk across 7th st and perform a Lithotripsy at St Marys request because I can not pay the full $8300 in cash up front.
Even better, Mr Beshai and several others in the office claim to be great CHRISTIANS. You know, story of the beggar on the street that know one would help. The ones that walked by,,,,,, it was Urological ASS of Western Colorado. Of course they are the only Dog and Pony show in town. So you either pay them huge amounts or you stay sick.
A Z Beshai, M J Murray, Gregory J Tarman, Calab Jones Stepan, Gary Blunk, Renae J Morel, Amy Hill Fife, Kaci Knaysi.
G M KELLY Jr

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jun 29, 2012
What a disgrace. Where has the noble profession o0f medicine disappeared to
christine

Bronx, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2012
I agree with you regarding this location.This clinic is full of unqualified staff and physicians . The staff will quote one price and later another. Please get it together.
david wrote:
Our Complements to Urological ASS of Western Co. These are prime people. They would rather a patient have permanent damage and health problems than to work with the money.
I have a large, 8mm x 16 mm kidney stone. One year ago it was 2mm x 11 mm. This office and especially Dr A Z Beshai refused to provide me treatment because I could not pay the $8300 they demanded up front for a 1 hour procedure.
In their greed I have had to suffer for 18 months with constant pain, bleeding from the kidney, loss of work, huge amount of pain pills and medications and other problems.
Now as the stone has grown I have a blockage, a tear in the Kidney and massive bleeding. Yet they refuse to walk across 7th st and perform a Lithotripsy at St Marys request because I can not pay the full $8300 in cash up front.
Even better, Mr Beshai and several others in the office claim to be great CHRISTIANS. You know, story of the beggar on the street that know one would help. The ones that walked by,,,,,, it was Urological ASS of Western Colorado. Of course they are the only Dog and Pony show in town. So you either pay them huge amounts or you stay sick.
A Z Beshai, M J Murray, Gregory J Tarman, Calab Jones Stepan, Gary Blunk, Renae J Morel, Amy Hill Fife, Kaci Knaysi.
David1

United States

#4 Aug 29, 2013
Is there a urological physician you do recommend, as I am searching for one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fruita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Animal Birth Control Dec 13 GJCO2014 1
Review: Earls Paint & Tin Dec 5 zidanefan 1
Man arrested for pointing banana at deputies ne... Nov '14 guest 2
Debate: Marijuana - Palisade, CO (Oct '11) Nov '14 Richies Cool Man ... 16
Woman uses Super Glue on teeth (Mar '09) Nov '14 foursavages 129
sydney white Oct '14 JASPER TUDOR 1
sex Sep '14 AnalBead 4
Fruita Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web