Woman mourns loss of cat dragged behind pickup truck

Full story: KUSA Denver

A Fruita woman is mourning the loss of her cat, following news that three teenagers have been arrested for dragging it around town.
Comments
141 - 144 of 144 Comments Last updated Apr 8, 2007
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Dude

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2007

A Sad Example of a Man wrote:
<quoted text>
A "different ideology..."?? Yeah, that's "different" to be criminal minded. Are you saying society should "accept" the male-dominated crime rate as O.K. because it's committed by people who think with a "different ideology"?? How lame can you get!!
That is as dumb as I've heard yet. Go on, keep giving supporting arguments in favor of crime & general sick-mindedness. YOU must be sick to condone the "sick".
P.S. I may as well correct you now. You automatically "assume" some feminist man-hater wrote this, but "surprise", I'm a man who just happens to be ashamed for our gender who gets a bad name due to the way many act--they have that "aggressive male" attitude. And, YOU aren't helping the matter by supporting "weirdos". The truth is, you support the "weirdos" in our gender because you believe in that "good ole boys" attitude; you feel you must defend our gender no matter how guilty they are. This is sick. You are sick. Get a life.
Okay so you're a gay self-hating man on drugs. What's the difference? You are what you are - I couldn't care less. I'll bet you have a lot of friends too.

If you'll look back at my post you'll clearly see that there was nowhere that I said anything about supporting criminal behavior. Nice try though.

You're showing signs of psychosis and schizophrenia you really should seek professional treatment. You're a ticking time-bomb just waiting to go off.
stunned

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2007

From the TOPIX
Terms of Service

Content.“Content,” as used herein, is all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted.

In addition, you agree to NOT use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

“SNAFU”

Since: Mar 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2007

Deb wrote:
People like that don't deserve to be a part of society anymore. Let's not waste time and tax-payer money and bring back the firing squad. They aren't and never will be a contributing member of society. We need to show would-be offenders that there is serious punishment for crap like this, not that you'll be let off with a slap on the wrist.
I rather like the public lynching or beheading not a waste of perfectly good bullets, let them hang for awhile as there decomposing body's foul the air to show what happens to you when you F*** up in society no more of this not fair to humans crap lynch the SOB's
golden

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2007

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries. This lady is a nut job. Miserable cow.
you really shouldn't talk about your mother like that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fruita Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Traffic Update: Partial road closure along F Ro... Aug 15 leo haber 1
Students Shoot Rifles For A Class Aug 3 Richies Cool Man ... 2
CO Who do you support for Governor in Colorado in ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 pacostacos 287
Review: 5 Star Event Rentals (Dec '09) Jul 23 bridesmaid disapp... 11
Holiday Inn Murder in Grand Junction Colorado 2... (Feb '10) Jul 22 kas 3
Fundraiser Jul '14 HOG Member 1
Racism in Grand Junction ruined my life! Jul '14 JimmyD 4

Search the Fruita Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Fruita Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••