A**holes of Perryville!
lol

Hume, MO

#23 May 26, 2012
I'm a pretty big girl, so if she wants to beat my face in she is more than welcome to try!
really
#24 May 26, 2012
will u just shut the f*ck up u have no life and no friends and u look so cool trying to bash someone who has gone thru more crap in the last 4 years than u have in ur life. Shes not even on here to defend herself and u look like a total dumb f*ck running ur mouth
wocka flocka flame
#25 May 27, 2012
BrickInTheWall82 wrote:
<quoted text>
YAAAAAAAAY I PEED IN YOUR POOL!!! YAAAAAAAY
your npot the only one.. lol
Letsfaceit

Deepwater, MO

#28 May 27, 2012
Why do you keep calling me a skank? I bathe, and I defiantly sleep with the same person every night. So you calling me a skank EVERYTIME is like calling yourself a person with a brain. WAYYY OFF BASE. But seriously, all bullshit and insults aside, one would think that a girl your age would be above the shit you say and/or do. You see, I didnt post for a few days because I was off having a live separate from this website, having fun with my family and taking care of my loved ones. You just spend all day on here waiting for someone to post again so you can post another silly ass comment. Your never going to win. No one will, and sadly everyone is okay with just having fun and making you look stupid because you take everything so damned serious. Maybe get off the internet and breath alittle. You talk about big game about how you dont care what people think or say, but you sure dont act like it. I like to think i read people very well, and thats just something i picked up on you. So go ahead and call me a skank and tell me my facts are wrong and crap, but in the end, when you lay down at night and think about it, you know im right, you would have no meaning to your life if you didnt have this stupid website.
really
#29 May 27, 2012
and i find it funny u think i let things on here bug me ur all skanks and have no lives and i laugh at what u say. haha i dont care what u say cuz ur just as bad as the other skanks and u not posting haha uve been on here the last 3days straight b!tching at someone else for using ur name i think they add more flavor to ur skanky personality lol. move along skank go take care ur meth babies
really
#30 May 27, 2012
and i find it funny u think i let things on here bug me ur all skanks and have no lives and i laugh at what u say. haha i dont care what u say cuz ur just as bad as the other skanks and u not posting haha uve been on here the last 3days straight b!tching at someone else for using ur name i think they add more flavor to ur skanky personality lol. move along skank go take care ur meth babies and ur crack head family
Letsfaceit

Deepwater, MO

#31 May 28, 2012
Excuse me?...What did you just call my baby?...Whats your name. Give it to me now. Lets see how big you are then.
I can handle alot of bullshit, but when it comes you my baby, people better be ready for something im sure they never thought possible. So give me your name. Now. I dare you. You think your big and bad enough to call other peoples children meth babies and crack babies. Ive never done drugs, you know way of even knowing if i had and the fact that you can say that shows your ass. So Im going to suspect if you cant give me your name, FULL NAME, then your nothing but a fuckin wimp behind a fake ass name. So. Name please.
really
#32 May 28, 2012
oh im so scared. just stop running ur mouth all ur doing is showing ur @$$ u think ur so big a bad benind a computer dont u skank again my name is tiffany. come find me skank. go take care of ur meth babies hoe
lol

Saint Louis, MO

#33 May 28, 2012
Her full name is Rachel Holley. She calls everyone a skank but do you know who she is? One of the nastiest girls around.. like dirty nasty. And that's what a skank is. I, too, have never done drugs, I have a very good job and so does my husband, and we take care of our kids. You have no clue who any of us are, and even if you knew my real name you wouldn't know me. So you have no right calling anybody or their children crack heads, or meth babies, etc. You can definitely tell you are not a parent.
Letsfaceit Real

Imperial, MO

#35 May 28, 2012
Wimp ass. I knew you wouldnt give me your name. Its not the matter of acting tough. Which by the way isnt spelled tuff. And I am pretty sure that Lol person is right. Expect a visit here as soon as i find out your address. You have no respect for others, and I doubt yourself. How do you live with yourself? How does your boyfriend, Justin even find you attractive when your so damned rotten on the inside. You must manipulate him, that your just do man easy for him to pass up and no matter how many times he fucks someone else your always gonna be there with open legs. I didnt like you in Highschool, just tolerated you for a while because you were my friends friend and I didnt want to cause conflict with her. It wasnt until later I found out that she didnt really like you either. No one does...All the people I have asked about you just dont like you. Some people say that your a liar..which as many peanut butter stories you tried to sell, I dont blame them. I hope this hits home and makes you realize the kind of person you are, because talking about someone elses kids when you dont even have the nerve to tell them who you are is the most pathetic, ignorant thing you could do. Not to mention how big of a wimp you must be. Im sure your one of those people that will grow up to be nothing but a shitty contribution to human society. You're already half way there. And dont tell me your name is Tiffany again..Its not. Ive already checked, Miss.Holley. You dont want people to know your on here because you want them to think you dont care, and that things dont get to you anymore, but had that been the case, You wouldnt be trying to beat the shit out of people just because you have issues with them. What an adult you are. Not. You would be trying to brag about being someone up every time you have a chance to. In my option, even if you dont care..but you do otherwise you wouldnt fight back, Your a slutbag that doesnt know her place, a person that doesnt like themselves and is insecure about their stupid little man hoe boyfriend fucking some other chick. Isnt Bj bigger than you?..ya...that says something. Go get some therapy.
LOL

Chesterfield, MO

#36 May 28, 2012
really wrote:
and i find it funny u think i let things on here bug me ur all skanks and have no lives and i laugh at what u say. haha i dont care what u say cuz ur just as bad as the other skanks and u not posting haha uve been on here the last 3days straight b!tching at someone else for using ur name i think they add more flavor to ur skanky personality lol. move along skank go take care ur meth babies
Learn some new words...lol. Is skank the only word you know? Apparently is it, you immature loser!
Letsfaceit Real

Imperial, MO

#37 May 28, 2012
REALLY AKA

HOLLEY , RACHEL E , Defendant represented by TILLEY , JASON , Attorney for Defendant
Charge/Judgment
Description: Unlawful Use Of Drug Paraphernalia { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 195.233 }
Date: 07/07/2008 Code: 3250500 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 10/15/2008
OCN: P2002945 Ticket Number: 070783618 Arresting Agency: SO STE GENEVIEVE CO-STE GEN
Sentence
Sentence: Fine
Sentence Date: 10/15/2008 Start Date: 10/15/2008 Fine:$133.50
Text:$250.00 fine and cc
alan

United States

#38 May 28, 2012
Letsfaceit Real wrote:
REALLY AKA

HOLLEY , RACHEL E , Defendant represented by TILLEY , JASON , Attorney for Defendant
Charge/Judgment
Description: Unlawful Use Of Drug Paraphernalia { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 195.233 }
Date: 07/07/2008 Code: 3250500 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 10/15/2008
OCN: P2002945 Ticket Number: 070783618 Arresting Agency: SO STE GENEVIEVE CO-STE GEN
Sentence
Sentence: Fine
Sentence Date: 10/15/2008 Start Date: 10/15/2008 Fine:$133.50
Text:$250.00 fine and cc
Oh my goodness. What a skank.
Letsfaceit

Deepwater, MO

#39 May 28, 2012
Yup. well Im out of here. :3 Retiring and such from topix, moving on to real life. Ta ta ladies.
really
#40 May 28, 2012
and alan u got room to talk junkie? she was 18 u r how old twice her age still doing it? and u wanna talk bout rachel hahaha skanks thats fine she never has lied bout anything u ask shell be honest has been always. but again i am tiffany so move on u aint got anything on me and u aint got anything on her public records are all there hahah u think u got something from being 18 years old. move on skank a$$whores
really
#41 May 28, 2012
Letsfaceit Real wrote:
REALLY AKA
HOLLEY , RACHEL E , Defendant represented by TILLEY , JASON , Attorney for Defendant
Charge/Judgment
Description: Unlawful Use Of Drug Paraphernalia { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 195.233 }
Date: 07/07/2008 Code: 3250500 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 10/15/2008
OCN: P2002945 Ticket Number: 070783618 Arresting Agency: SO STE GENEVIEVE CO-STE GEN
Sentence
Sentence: Fine
Sentence Date: 10/15/2008 Start Date: 10/15/2008 Fine:$133.50
Text:$250.00 fine and cc
Abd check the date 2008

four years later ok u so hard @$$
Guest

Cudahy, WI

#42 May 29, 2012
I am now dumber for having read any of this.
really
#43 May 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
I am now dumber for having read any of this.
and guest i get dumber ready ur comments of everything go smoke ur meth and jump head first off ur roof.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#44 May 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
I am now dumber for having read any of this.
That goes for quite a few threads on this site.
Guest

Cudahy, WI

#45 May 29, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
and guest i get dumber ready ur comments of everything go smoke ur meth and jump head first off ur roof.
You must be legally retarded or you attended school in Perryville. Either way both are equally bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frohna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dixie Smith 15 hr YeahRight 6
johnsons?? gearjammer aka james daniel and tina 15 hr TG Longdong 17
smoking double barrels (Oct '14) 18 hr Guest from Ballwin 14
Response to ashkins of Parker Lake (May '08) Wed Guest 12
saving plastic bottle caps Jan 18 juan 2
does damien roberts like sperm sandwiches (Nov '12) Jan 18 old friend 4
Donnie Smith Jan 17 OutsiderLookingIn 3

Frohna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frohna Mortgages