Commuter Rail Service Could Roll Into...

Commuter Rail Service Could Roll Into Frisco

There are 3 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Commuter Rail Service Could Roll Into Frisco. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

The city of Frisco could be six years from having limited commuter rail service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

DallasLeadersAre Corrupt

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 2, 2008
That is good to hear!

I have noticed one thing after riding DART to work and back for 6 months now. I do not really see many "green, save the planet,hippy,peace necks" on there. I think they think they are too good to ride DART. Even the 20 something group at my work turns their noses up at riding a bus. They say it takes 15 mins. longer each way and their scared of the people on it.

I just noticed the ones who talk alot about going green and vote green are the ones who really do not live or want to live green! But that is typical of the liberal left!!!!
Sheesh

New York, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2008
very true, its awesome to go green, as long as your not invonvenienced.

personally I'm all for a rail system. In-laws are from the DC area so going up there from time to time and using the Metro to get around is a lot eaiser and cheeper than renting a car.

It will take time and other factors to help the mass transit system grow locally.(Dallas area)
Rosie M

Grapevine, TX

#3 Oct 2, 2008
Yay!! There's a local city actually using their brain instead of encouraging more autos on the road! Right ON Frisco!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frisco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doritos makes rainbow chips in support of gay r... (Sep '15) Sat Dandy Andy 256
Plano Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sat jack 2
Frisco Arrest Records and Criminal Mugshots Sat Lucy 2
News Two at large in North Texas drug-ring bust (Mar '07) Sep 21 Brian Vallarino 52
mjw Sep 21 pops 2
Frito-Lay (Jun '11) Sep 20 guest 58
News Dismembered body identified as TWU student Read... Sep 19 Vincent The Chin ... 1

Frisco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frisco Mortgages