Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Alex Jones and Glenn Beck are nothing more than talking heads who sucker the conservatives, like the leech from Kenya who suckered the libtards.
if you can't discern the difference between Alex Jones and Glenn Beck you are a true idiot beyond comprehension.

beck is a piece of sht, he's the lousiest actor since soap operas.

point out one thing AJ has ever said in the last 18yrs that hasn't wound up proven true by the govt itself after they finally release the info. the guy's spot-on, but the truth is too harsh for sissies to take, they're too used to being spoonfed strained fruit from gerber.

good luck tard. remember to duck when you hear the gunshots, they're coming. mommy state will take care of you like the superdome after katrina. ur children will wind up raped by fema employees. ta-ta.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

fightevil wrote:
<quoted text>if you can't discern the difference between Alex Jones and Glenn Beck you are a true idiot beyond comprehension.
beck is a piece of sht, he's the lousiest actor since soap operas.
point out one thing AJ has ever said in the last 18yrs that hasn't wound up proven true by the govt itself after they finally release the info. the guy's spot-on, but the truth is too harsh for sissies to take, they're too used to being spoonfed strained fruit from gerber.
good luck tard. remember to duck when you hear the gunshots, they're coming. mommy state will take care of you like the superdome after katrina. ur children will wind up raped by fema employees. ta-ta.
Speaking of tards, you need to go back to chasing your sister, you Kentucky freak even though we don't need more mongoloids to feed.

So, what are you going to do Keyboard Kommando when Obama unleashes U.N. troops on us?. Go hide in a coal mine?.
--WTF--

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Everyone in politics are liars and if they really want to do something different they can't without 100 other supporters. Why do governors and senators get base salary from tax payers after their term is over and they are voted out. Why do they still get paid? Those are the kinds of rules and laws that need to be changed. They don't care about us, they want more money for longer for themselves. They do not care. None of them. From either side, democrat or republican, same type of greed. Hey let's all get into politics and we can all have salary forever and not work, but then there will be no tax payers and we would all have to vote who is going to work and pay for the rest of our salaries. A+
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

--WTF-- wrote:
Everyone in politics are liars and if they really want to do something different they can't without 100 other supporters. Why do governors and senators get base salary from tax payers after their term is over and they are voted out. Why do they still get paid? Those are the kinds of rules and laws that need to be changed. They don't care about us, they want more money for longer for themselves. They do not care. None of them. From either side, democrat or republican, same type of greed. Hey let's all get into politics and we can all have salary forever and not work, but then there will be no tax payers and we would all have to vote who is going to work and pay for the rest of our salaries. A+
Yep, politicians and corporate CEO parasites would starve to death if they didn't have us lowly taxpayers to support their worthless butts.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Go with Bill White if Debra Medina is NOT running for Governor of Texas in 2014 at all!

I am out!

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I wasn't a big Perry fan but I am liking him more and more now that he is trying to shut down the abortion clinics.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
I do not post out of TempeAZ, screw that phoney.
Computer Sciences Corporation?
Citizen

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Don't no
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
I wasn't a big Perry fan but I am liking him more and more now that he is trying to shut down the abortion clinics.
Abortion clinics are a sign of the times that morals and ethics are a thing of the past.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
Go with Bill White if Debra Medina is NOT running for Governor of Texas in 2014 at all!
I am out!
Debra Medina is out too. She proved to be too honest. Bill White is a liberal piece of garbage. Lets hope someone new comes along. Perry over the likes of Bill White, sorry.

Ever notice that Bill White and Obama have something in common?. They both have a set of ears like a rodent.
Patricia Adam

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

RICK PERRY - ALL THE WA - I love the man
nonconformist

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Anybody but a F***ing republicn
Jake

Watson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
None of them are any good!
Especially not your man Bill White. He is another Ovomit!
Jake

Watson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill White? Seriously? And you call yourself a "Ron Paul Rebublican.". So sad.
It's a fake. Nothing but a liberal who is ashamed to admit it and trying to use Ron Paul's good name to elect a shameless liberal like Bill White LMAO!!!
Jake

Watson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It is already too late since the electronic voting machines and all of their cronies cheated everyone else out of the election already!
Rick Perry was NEVER elected as Governor in 2010 because he already cheated Bill White and others out of the election completely!
What a lunatic this is. Bill White lost Texas fair and square because he is a liberal. What an idea you had, play like you are a Ron Paul supporter and find followers. Not going to work people know better.
Jake

Watson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't realize what a great sacrifice it is, to disown your own grandchildren.
But, I am a Christian. We do not condone race-mixingg, same as God does not condone it.
Are you discriminating against me, for my religion?
You are calling yourself a Christian but you are not. No I do not discriminate against you for your religion, I call you a low-life liar.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Y'all know what is weird?

Whenever Texan is gone for long periods of time... so is Nijoni.

Do you think they have a "thing" going on?

They sure seem fond and supportive of each other.

I'm just saying... I think it's weird.
Jake

Watson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is it, that you think I am? You've likely endeared so many - NOT.
I will answer that for her. One of the many you are is damninvasion. I am not going to dig the rest of them up but there are more.
Jake

Watson, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

1 min ago

Truth is might wrote:

<quoted text>
Who is it, that you think I am? You've likely endeared so many - NOT.
I will answer that for her. One of the many you are is damninvasion. I am not going to dig the rest of them up but there are more.

I meant to say that it is me who knows that and I imagine she does too. Maybe she has some more of your altered egos to add.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Friona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Friona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••