|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily, I won't have to explain. God knows that you people can't control yourselves yet, I can.
He knows you won't hesitate to kill someone who you percieve to be luckier than you but, he knows we won't. You don't have the morality, the abiity, the knowledge, the energy, the potential that whites have. Thats why it was whites who created almost everything invented, none of you did.
That's why whites can pass every test but, it has to be simplified for you.
Yes, whites are superior to you. If we are in God's own image, we would have to be next to perfect. You should try to be more like us.
Perhaps you will live long enough to reap some of your History and learn what subjugated, enslaved, denied of rights and freedom means. I doubt if you would survive.
Again, no evidence, Just lies. You sure are weak. Puff yourself up with falsities. They will fall just as you, but it is ALL you got.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

test
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

test
ufo

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Fix the economy!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Y'all are freaking idiots arguing and fighting each other... none of you are the enemy.

Wake up... open your eyes... put your energy towards fighting the people you NEED to be fighting!!

www.HeaavyFed.com
Abc

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

In deed!!!!
obama

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

wins!
Dont go to KMART

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
Well, gee. We kind of have that now. Whites are discriminated against to promote non-whites in job hiring, promotions, education, support, etc. We are denied hate crime protection , though we are the most victimized, because we are white. We are denied the right to form a racial support group, as every other race has. We are denied any government assistance, because we are white. This is all racial discrimination against whites. Do you think that's okay?
Its true white single women can't walk into a KMART without some security guard dressed like he's from Mexico harrasing the female patrons, like here in El Paso. That's a real abuse of authority. He gets one ounce of power and they abuse

There needs to be state laws and federal laws protecting women in stores. Why is it they get in troble for sexually harrassing another employess but can have their way with female customers and hasssling them after females tell them leave me alone

That's El Paso stores. Only gay guys or female store employee should approach a female customer and that's with REAL probable cause
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

I suppose racism is alright as long as you have an alibi. Two wrongs still do not make a right, is a very true statement. Glad you toned it dowjn D i. But you are still a racist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, gee. We kind of have that now. Whites are discriminated against to promote non-whites in job hiring, promotions, education, support, etc.
We are denied hate crime protection , though we are the most victimized, because we are white.
We are denied the right to form a racial support group, as every other race has.
We are denied any government assistance, because we are white.
This is all racial discrimination against whites. Do you think that's okay?
NO< Your lies are not ok. You are not denied anything. As is evidenced by your lack of proof. Know what that is Cretin?

Poor little whitey. No one to beat on today?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that we used the Indians input in our constitution, to shut them up. How can you consider yourself right, when your people lied about history?
White is a race. God created whites. But, if darker people keep mixing with us, I guess we lose ourselves. Isn't that what Indians used to worry about, with white settlers? Then, you know what I'm talking about.
My biggest problem with non-whites among us, is the loss of our bloodline. If we re-instated miscegnation laws, it would be a great relief. That's not going to happen, is it?
Therefore, I have to convince my people to be true to their race, even if it's the dark people who should be saying no. If not for temptations and rapes, whites could remain white. Just like every race, some whites are stupid and heritage-ignorant.
I hate that non-whites take advantage of that white stupidity (really a manefestation of undeserved white guilt) and live to gain conquest over whites. Why don't non-whites stop hitting on whites, they know we are being exterminated. I am for racial pride for every race, especially whites.
I might demonize non-whites but, I do it to preserve my own. Not sure if it works but ... till I find a better way.
So, Moses' wife was an Ethiopian, more than likely black. How does that fit into your bias?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

When you call someone whitey you are being just as racist as they are and whether you believe it or not racists come in all colors.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Texan wrote:
When you call someone whitey you are being just as racist as they are and whether you believe it or not racists come in all colors.
Well, what is the PC word for white lying racist scumbag?
Just tell me that.
When your people have been annihilated by a race, what is the PC word? I have shown much patience dealing with this poser.
I am not blaming all whites, but she is one worthy of this as she backs up genocides. And you are worried about being PC.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Lying racist scumbag will do perfectly, no need for a color as that would lower you to her level, and I'm sure you are better than that. It also does not require justification.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Texan wrote:
Lying racist scumbag will do perfectly, no need for a color as that would lower you to her level, and I'm sure you are better than that. It also does not require justification.
ALright, I understand what u mean.
:)
Didn't realize it was so offensive to others. If you ever go out of the COuntry you will be called whitey if you are. Say in Jamaica. Not really considered racist there, but in this land, everything is.
Now, why don't you blast the WHite SUpremacist instead?
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Evedently you haven't read many of my post or you would know that I have and I do. Di hates me because I see it for the racist piece of s--t that it is, and the fact that I respect different cultures and their contributions to America, as well as believing in judgeing people by their actions, not their religion, place of origin, or the color of their skin.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Texan wrote:
Evedently you haven't read many of my post or you would know that I have and I do. Di hates me because I see it for the racist piece of s--t that it is, and the fact that I respect different cultures and their contributions to America, as well as believing in judgeing people by their actions, not their religion, place of origin, or the color of their skin.
GOod. I've read enough. I have no beef w/you.

“I'd Rather Be Waterboarding.”

Since: Jul 08

Your Ignorance Is Not My Fault

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

No threat assessment was conducted before U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team began 'taking up residence' at the Benghazi compound describing the security lapses as a 'total failure.'

I bet this was Bush's fault to.lol
don't know

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Who is running?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I'm not a Mexican.
If you were a Mexican you'd be screaming about discrimination and preaching Reconquista.

Don't even deny it.

It's people like yourself on both sides who refuse to get along that make it tough for the people in the middle who are trying.

Racism is dead in America... it died with the election of Obama.

Give up your tired old ways... join us in the 21st Century where we share and get along and don't waste all our resources.

We are but animals fighting over the last remaining waterhole... splashing, muddying... killing each other... and what do the victors inherit?

A mud-hole to die in.

www.HeavyFed.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Friona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Friona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••