Family of NM man shot by police says ...

Family of NM man shot by police says he had no gun

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 11, 2008, titled Family of NM man shot by police says he had no gun. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

The mother of a Clovis man shot and wounded by Texas police after a car chase into New Mexico contends he was unarmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Proud Skeptic!”

Since: Feb 08

El Paso

#1 Nov 11, 2008
I would be willing to bet that a history report will show he is wanted somewhere else on another charge. What kind of moron flees from police with their 66 year old mother in the car? And to mom: you watch too much tv. there is no such thing as "warning shots" in real life. If an officer fires his gun it is to stop someone.
Bigfoot

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Nov 11, 2008
What a sorry mother, to set there and let her son run from police. They should have shot him sooner. He could have killed someone, while running from police. I think a speeding SUV would be the weapon he used, instead of a gun. The police should have killed him, now they will be under a lawsuit. They will play the race card.
11 4 08 sad day N history

Richardson, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2008
Okay this is stupid! If this started in Texas and ended in Clovis, this man was running from the cops and they did what they had to do to stop him! He must have done something wrong or the cops would not have been chasing him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old friend Tim Mar 20 jmpm 1
News In-N-Out's heiress reveals shocking details abo... Jan '17 Lusto 1
looking for an old friend (Sep '06) Sep '16 DaddyRabbit 6
Review: Mcarthur Electric (Jan '16) Sep '16 Davi McArthur 2
Cant sleep (Aug '16) Aug '16 Jaynoaand74 2
Terry Villa (Aug '16) Aug '16 Just thinking bou... 1
subrina Rodriguez (Mar '14) Aug '16 Benny Torres 2

Friona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance