Hereford police recover weapon believed used in homicide

Jun 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Amarillo.com

Preliminary results of an autopsy performed on a Hereford man found stabbed early Wednesday morning indicate he died of a single stab wound, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Ortiz Family 1616 35th st

Windsor, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

We wish to send our condolences to the Family of Terry Hoffman. We Love Terry very much and he will be missed by all. Our prayers are with you in your time of need. A special prayer for his mother Tomi for the lose of her son. May gods love be with you. and all of you.
Ortiz Family 1616 35th st

Windsor, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

We wish to send our condolences to the Family of Terry Hoffman. We Love Terry very much and he will be missed by all. Our prayers are with you in your time of need. A special prayer for his mother Tomi for the lose of her son. May gods love be with you. and all of you.
Ward Family

Weatherford, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

It is so sad,when a person lose their life because someone else take it.And the justice system calls it self defense,there are two side's to the story.But the person dead can't tell their side.She went to his house when he wasn't even there and waited for him to come home.But now it has turn to self defense.yeah right.If you have a bad rep in Hereford Tx you get no justice.Terry and his family lived in Hereford for most of there lives.They are going to believe that she was defending herself.why because he was a man or because of who he was.NO JUSTICE FOR TERRY P HOFFMAN IN THIS WORLD,BUT GOD WILL JUDGE HER IN HIS,,,,RIP TERRY HOFFMAN.
tomi wilbanks briseno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Briseno, I am Terry s mom, Terry u are very Loved And Missed, I am very very sad and in a lot of pain,My son was and is A Good mab, son, friend, He will nevet beforgotten, this void inside never goes away.I would like justice for Terry, i can't afford a lawyet, i can't afford A private detective, Terry did not beat his x girlfriend, he did not deserve to did, We have to live with his not being with us everyday of our lives, I hope and pray no one else dies behind this person, If i would of had money we would of gotten justice, If Terry had killed her he would of been arrested and put in jail and and lockef up, Because he was not a female he got no jystice, because his x was a female Terry got no justice, Please stop this typd of abuse, Justice for my Son Terry, I Love and miss u so much, my life will never be the same, nor will his family or friends,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Friona Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Friona Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Friona People Search