Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
18,881 - 18,900 of 22,306 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20953 Oct 28, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The white libtards had better just pay their money, keep their traps shut and like it. Bitching about Obummercare bankrupting them will turn them into "racists". Obama Zombies voted for this crap so they have no right to complain.
Liberals are really bitching in California about Obamacare which I think is funny because their own Nancy Pelosi is the one that said we have to pass the bill to see what is in it which the liberals in California were supportive of Nancy Pelosi which now that they are actually seeing what it is in it and experiencing it, the California Liberals are finding their Liberalism is costing them more than they ever imagined so I believe you are right California is going to turn into a bunch of Liberal Racist towards the National Liberal Establishment.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20955 Oct 28, 2013
Liberals go to war with each other over Obamacare

By Ryan Cooper

October 25 at 4:08 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
twhy

Hondo, TX

#20956 Oct 28, 2013
test
why

Hondo, TX

#20957 Oct 28, 2013
test
the new white pitbull

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20958 Oct 28, 2013
new black panthers wrote:
what this who is the hypocrite i cant hate like you whites i cant kill like you whites just shows how stupid you are thats why you have to be disarmed and killed or wiped from the earth.
come on bud I am white and dont hate blacks stop ur hatred brother let it be
Jimmie

Shreveport, LA

#20959 Oct 28, 2013
the new white pitbull wrote:
<quoted text>come on bud I am white and dont hate blacks stop ur hatred brother let it be
Seaside Liberal love and peace. It always falls on deaf ears. Be sure to say it in a NPR lisping monotone. Maybe that will work.
lol

Dallas, TX

#20960 Oct 28, 2013
Hope does better
colony

United States

#20963 Oct 28, 2013
Democrats run for cover as Obamacare implodes.Ten dems now calling for delays in implementation.Tens of thousands lose insurance daily,those who do get through hit by shocking increases and insurmountable deductibles.Six hundred million dollar no bid contract to Canadian crony of Michelle Obama is a disaster as people sign up for medicaid instead of Obamacare! Canadian software company is incompetent.American companies shut out of bid process.President does best Sgt.Schulz impersonation,"I know NOTHING!"
colony

United States

#20964 Oct 28, 2013
Late night talk shows full of sarcastic humor mocking democrats.Funny!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20965 Oct 28, 2013
colony wrote:
Democrats run for cover as Obamacare implodes.Ten dems now calling for delays in implementation.Tens of thousands lose insurance daily,those who do get through hit by shocking increases and insurmountable deductibles.Six hundred million dollar no bid contract to Canadian crony of Michelle Obama is a disaster as people sign up for medicaid instead of Obamacare! Canadian software company is incompetent.American companies shut out of bid process.President does best Sgt.Schulz impersonation,"I know NOTHING!"
Of course Oblamo will deny,deny,deny, just as he has everything else. Unfortunately for him and his cronies, this can't be blamed on Bush.
Obama,Pelosi, Reid and the pig from HHS own it.
Why

Oklahoma City, OK

#20966 Oct 28, 2013
????
nsadoppler

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#20967 Oct 29, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Oblamo will deny,deny,deny, just as he has everything else. Unfortunately for him and his cronies, this can't be blamed on Bush.
Obama,Pelosi, Reid and the pig from HHS own it.
BULLSHIT!!! This has been in the works 100 years ago it is called the NWO plan 3. Pull facking head out ur ass!!!! They r all the same dummy.
swh

United States

#20968 Oct 29, 2013
Texan wrote:
Defiant1, he CAN NOT get a job and become a useful anything, he is entirely to ignorant to do either of those. You were being too kind in your assesment of him. He talks s--t, and makes threats, so there is a very good possibility that he will eventually end up in either a cell or the ground. The only sad part about that is the fact that he most likely has family who will miss him and be sad. Other than that OH WELL!
so I'm not worth life?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20970 Oct 29, 2013
nsadoppler wrote:
<quoted text>BULLSHIT!!! This has been in the works 100 years ago it is called the NWO plan 3. Pull facking head out ur ass!!!! They r all the same dummy.
Go put your tin foil hat on and shaddup.
why

Hondo, TX

#20971 Oct 29, 2013
test
WHY

Hondo, TX

#20972 Oct 29, 2013
TEST
why

Hondo, TX

#20973 Oct 29, 2013
test

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20974 Oct 29, 2013
You can keep your insurance? You can keep your doctor? LIES LIES LIES!!! Obama lied like a dog!!! OMG!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#20975 Oct 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
You can keep your insurance? You can keep your doctor? LIES LIES LIES!!! Obama lied like a dog!!! OMG!!!
Yep, lies and coverups for Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NSA and other things as well. The media and secret intimidation tactics helped Obummer to deny,deny,deny his way out. This time it won't work.

Obummercare is turning into even more of a disaster than I thought it would. The rodent-eared puke needs to be held accountable. In fact, the people who are affected the most need to bring a lawsuit against the government and HHS for fraud to start with.
why

Hondo, TX

#20976 Oct 29, 2013
test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min buckeye 17,889
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Fri luv my Cervelle 59
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
cervelle homes, lakeland community, manvel Aug 27 Sara 1
•••

Friendswood News Video

•••
•••

Friendswood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Friendswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE