Review: Texas Truck Innovations

Posted in the Friendswood Forum

lag1234

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2013
I won't do business with them again. The first time we took our Excursion, they ordered the wrong parts, then when the right parts came in, they didn't finish the job when they said they would. It was a day later. This most recent time, the actual cost of the repair was twice what they quoted. They are very nice people, but they need to work on their customer service.
Jam81

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 13, 2014
That is a strange comment because when I took my truck in for a lift kit. They went out of there way to do exactly what they quoted me even when there was a misprint on the manufactures price. They are good friendly people and are not out to get anyone in my opinion. GO TEXAS TRUCK. Welcome to Friendswood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Lake Jackson considers teen curfew (Aug '08) May 19 Late Gas 6
News Shooting victim turns up at Pearland hospital May 4 EmergencyFart 2
who is the hot chick that drives the gray power... Apr 23 twister2 2
Traffic Apr 23 Poop Shorts 4
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Apr '15 PerchBass 66
More from around the web

Friendswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]