Review: Jayd Piercy Attorney At Law

Review: Jayd Piercy Attorney At Law

Posted in the Friendswood Forum

Desi

Vero Beach, FL

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Get in touch with the State Bar Association in Austin. You can file a formal compliant with them.
fsb

Pearland, TX

#4 Sep 21, 2013
I have used Ms. Piercy and she did a good job. She understood the law and I never had any trouble getting in contact with her. I used her because a friend of mine used her and he said she was really good.
arw

Pearland, TX

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Jayd has done a really good job for me. I have read reviews of her and someone keeps saying the same bad things about her using different names on all the websites. I think they have some sort of grudge against her. She did a good job for me. I trust her.
HNF14

League City, TX

#6 Feb 17, 2014
Jayd helped me when I needed a lawyer. She explained everything to me in a calm and professional way. I would refer her to anyone who found themselves in need of an attorney, in a heartbeat. I trust her completely
Teresa Enriquez

Richmond, TX

#7 Jun 10, 2014
Jayd Piercy is a wonderful lawyer. She really cares about her clients and she will do the best she can in the situation u are in. I would highly recommend her to anyone . She did a great job for my 3 adult kids. She is good at what she does. Thank u Jayd we owe u big time!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News League City / Webster / Nassau Bay / Friendswoo... (Mar '13) 7 hr Best Farts 9
News Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for be... Sep 19 Art Fart 17
Charles Quintin Hall Sep 15 Sunflower86 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Sep 13 Package ur farts 31
Jeffery cross Sep 7 U Farted 4
News Lake Jackson considers teen curfew (Aug '08) Sep 5 More Farts 10
News The Latest: Officials: Water release won't swel... Sep 3 Fart soup 4

Friendswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Friendswood Mortgages