“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19758 Aug 29, 2014
huey goins wrote:
Democratic gubernatorial nominee Wendy Davis proposed Thursday to help Texas veterans and military families with everything from finding jobs to treating mental health issues.
Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, said she will stand up for veterans and Texas military to make sureexas they have what they need to create a good future.
“We have the responsibility to create opportunities for them,” Davis said during a press conference at the University of Texas at Arlington.“The least we can do is try to repay the debt we owe them.
“I will never shortchange them.”
She truly is the only choice for those who served.
She sounds great. Wendy for Govenor of Texas. I love the veterans. We need to repay the debt we owe them.
Areyouforrealyou

Midlothian, TX

#19759 Aug 29, 2014
Liberal forever, do you think that Abbott is against veterans? Do you believe everything that comes out of a demos mouth? Did you read the bio that Bend Over Wendy had originally put out? The true story was put out by "Donnie". But being the true liberal that you are, you ignored that one. Obviously you are not of moral thread, or you wouldn't have sided with Wendy. This woman uses people and then spits them out just as she did with her ex-husband. I used to think you were a pretty good gal, not anymore. Abbott is for Texas and Texans.....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19760 Aug 29, 2014
Areyouforrealyou wrote:
Liberal forever, do you think that Abbott is against veterans? Do you believe everything that comes out of a demos mouth? Did you read the bio that Bend Over Wendy had originally put out? The true story was put out by "Donnie". But being the true liberal that you are, you ignored that one. Obviously you are not of moral thread, or you wouldn't have sided with Wendy. This woman uses people and then spits them out just as she did with her ex-husband. I used to think you were a pretty good gal, not anymore. Abbott is for Texas and Texans.....
Abbott is a Tea Party Republican. Enuff said!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19761 Aug 29, 2014
Areyouforrealyou wrote:
WHY did Abbott back out of a debate with Wendy? He is a fraidy cat. I really don't give a frack WTH you think anyhow! The Tea Party are not REAL Christians!!!!!!! I think Wendy is much like Ann Richards..........my hero!!!!!!!!!!
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#19762 Aug 29, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Abbott is a Tea Party Republican. Enuff said!
I'm all in on Wendy too. Her policies are just what we need and she cares about the little guy too. She will put an end to all the discrimination of women that Republicans have enacted by making it damn near impossible for a woman to get an abortion. I've always heard a rumor that she never wears underwear and I like that, no undies. Apparently, some years ago she had a rash and instead of using talcum, she chose to simply go free under her skirt and enjoyed it so much, she stayed that way permanently. Even if that's not true, I would still support her if she wears a thong or french cut panties under there. But back to the main point, I think she's tops and she could still pull an upset this fall.
Rudy Canoza

El Paso, TX

#19763 Aug 29, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Hillary farting in the oval office...they would have to rename it the Irritable Bowelval Office...new emergency fart bags will have to be installed...
I thought of you this morning because after eating a hearty breakfast, I got off a few good gassers. One of them was even somewhat wet, which really irritated my wife. I feel, however, that as a man I sometimes need to assert my independence from her, which is why I fart whenever I like and jack off in the bathroom when I want to.
Donnie

United States

#19764 Aug 29, 2014
Judicial Watch: Feds’ Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

By Andrew C. McCarthy

August 29, 2014 1:47 PM

For those of us who’ve been raising alarms about both the jihadist threat and the national-security vulnerability created by the Obama administration’s non-enforcement of the immigration laws, this is not a surprise — particularly less than two weeks before September 11. But it is nonetheless jarring to read. Judicial Watch has just put out this statement:

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source.“It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information.

The disturbing inside intelligence comes on the heels of news reports revealing that U.S. intelligence has picked up increased chatter among Islamist terror networks approaching the 13th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. While these terrorists reportedly plan their attack just outside the U.S., President Obama admits that “we don’t have a strategy yet” to combat ISIS.“I don’t want to put the cart before the horse,” the commander-in-chief said this week during a White House press briefing.“I think what I’ve seen in some of the news reports suggest that folks are getting a little further ahead of what we’re at than what we currently are.”

The administration has also covered up, or at the very least downplayed, a serious epidemic of crime along the Mexican border even as heavily armed drug cartels have taken over portions of the region. Judicial Watch has reported that the U.S. Border Patrol actually ordered officers to avoid the most crime-infested stretches because they’re “too dangerous” and patrolling them could result in an “international incident” of cross border shooting. In the meantime, who could forget the famous words of Obama’s first Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napolitano; the southern border is “as secure as it has ever been.”

These new revelations are bound to impact the current debate about the border crisis and immigration policy.
==========

Conservatives have been warning about this for years but the progressive liberals are still in denial
like Obama and the Democratic Party and they will remain until a terrorist blows up a building, mall or school, fundraiser that they are personally attending. Then it would get real to them! GOD forbid they are kidnapped and beheaded on a video shown @primetime on national news.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19765 Aug 29, 2014
I believe it. Does living by CENTCOM help? I have my 9mm and a mini 14 assault rifle. I can take a few radical muslim fundies OUT! I do worry about my family.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19766 Aug 29, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
I believe it. Does living by CENTCOM help? I have my 9mm and a mini 14 assault rifle. I can take a few radical muslim fundies OUT! I do worry about my family.
Nice thought but that's not how these lowlifes roll. Blowing up a crowd of people and running away is their style.

I'm also sure they realize that America is a heavily armed camp and getting into firefights with the citizens will keep them from their main goal of mass casualties.

After watching certain sickening videos of these sadistic bastards sawing off heads, I wouldn't mind the chance to send some of these scumbags to hell.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19767 Aug 29, 2014
Shane Corson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all in on Wendy too. Her policies are just what we need and she cares about the little guy too. She will put an end to all the discrimination of women that Republicans have enacted by making it damn near impossible for a woman to get an abortion. I've always heard a rumor that she never wears underwear and I like that, no undies. Apparently, some years ago she had a rash and instead of using talcum, she chose to simply go free under her skirt and enjoyed it so much, she stayed that way permanently. Even if that's not true, I would still support her if she wears a thong or french cut panties under there. But back to the main point, I think she's tops and she could still pull an upset this fall.
I guess it don't take much to make a simpleton like you happy. LOL

Since: Apr 11

El Paso, TX

#19768 Aug 29, 2014
huey goins wrote:
Democratic gubernatorial nominee Wendy Davis proposed Thursday to help Texas veterans and military families with everything from finding jobs to treating mental health issues.
Davis, a state senator from Fort Worth, said she will stand up for veterans and Texas military to make sure they have what they need to create a good future.
“We have the responsibility to create opportunities for them,” Davis said during a press conference at the University of Texas at Arlington.“The least we can do is try to repay the debt we owe them.
“I will never shortchange them.”
She truly is the only choice for those who served.
Are you out of your mind??? I belong to the American Legion and the VFW here in El Paso. Now like Austin this is a progressive liberal democrat idiot strong hold. How ever I can confidently say that we ex military and those still serving think of Davis a joke. She is desperate to pick up any polling numbers in hopes of closing the rift between her and Abbot. Yet like most democrats in Texas they consistently shoot themselves in the foot.

First she went negative against Abbot way to early and her negative ads have been pretty much fallen on deaf ears because they are the epitome of progressive liberal democrat spin.
Her ads are so cut and spliced to fit her attacks, that's she has forgotten that anyone with a brain can check on them and disprove them or at the very least find out how out of context they are.
Now she is hoping to get the veterans to back her by pandering to them and making promises that we know she will forget as soon as she gets elected the way obuma and every democrat ever has.

Add to that the blatant lies about how she got where she got too, conveniently omitting all the help she got from her ex-husband and like obuma and a certain senator, from Montana, claiming as fact things that did not happen just to make themselves look good.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19769 Aug 29, 2014
Gasman wrote:
I bet Wendy use to be called Windy in high school from her farting...
I knew a "Wendy"

She was a non stop farter.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19770 Aug 29, 2014
Bailyz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you out of your mind??? I belong to the American Legion and the VFW here in El Paso. Now like Austin this is a progressive liberal democrat idiot strong hold. How ever I can confidently say that we ex military and those still serving think of Davis a joke. She is desperate to pick up any polling numbers in hopes of closing the rift between her and Abbot. Yet like most democrats in Texas they consistently shoot themselves in the foot.
First she went negative against Abbot way to early and her negative ads have been pretty much fallen on deaf ears because they are the epitome of progressive liberal democrat spin.
Her ads are so cut and spliced to fit her attacks, that's she has forgotten that anyone with a brain can check on them and disprove them or at the very least find out how out of context they are.
Now she is hoping to get the veterans to back her by pandering to them and making promises that we know she will forget as soon as she gets elected the way obuma and every democrat ever has.
Add to that the blatant lies about how she got where she got too, conveniently omitting all the help she got from her ex-husband and like obuma and a certain senator, from Montana, claiming as fact things that did not happen just to make themselves look good.
Nice to know someone else sees the same thing that I do about Wendy the Obama Clone. The consistently anti-gun politician even tried to pass her self off as pro gun.

What a joke. She will say anything to get elected and turn out just like Obama.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#19771 Aug 30, 2014
Donnie you are a moron. The border security has been the same since 9/11/2001.The drug war has been going on for years and educated people have been aware of it. The violence in Mexico has been covered in depth by all forms of media.You are a typical right wing fearmonger who needs to stop wetting himself over old news. Liberals tend to care about others and are more aware of world events. Right wingers only worry about them selves and interfering in other people's sex lives and reproductive rights.
The

Deer Park, TX

#19772 Aug 30, 2014
fubar wrote:
Donnie you are a moron. The border security has been the same since 9/11/2001.The drug war has been going on for years and educated people have been aware of it. The violence in Mexico has been covered in depth by all forms of media.You are a typical right wing fearmonger who needs to stop wetting himself over old news. Liberals tend to care about others and are more aware of world events. Right wingers only worry about them selves and interfering in other people's sex lives and reproductive rights.
Someone should have intervened in your parents sex lives and forced them not to reproduce at all. The world would have had one less idiot.

Now on to the issue. The border security is totally lacking and needs to be fixed. We could sit around and argue all day who is at fault. The problem still won't go away.

Oblamo and the DimocRAT party have been deliberatly allowing every illegal alien south of the border to come here. Now the idiots are concerned about ISIS and potential terrorist attacks coming across that open border. What kind of morons are running this country?. And what kind of moron are YOU futard, for defending these stupid people by more finger pointing?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19773 Aug 30, 2014
Not sure what happened to my username in post #19772.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19774 Aug 30, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you still are not getting it. You and I have not ever debated. When I see something to debate that I disagree with, I go for it. I have never actually seen you debate anyone really, just insults and you do not know the difference, What makes you so dumb is believing that you are always right. Those type of persons are always idiots and usually sociopaths such as Obama. No matter what, they will always remain arrogant and believe they are right. You have the Obama personality. And I know, you feel proud of that.
I have here an idiot trashing my posts that does not know the difference in a liberal and a conservative. When I see something like that I know they are really really stupid.
No, you don't insult based on common fact, you insult to cover your ignorance but it still remains transparent.
I hope he/it......goes away. I know people are not really racist in AZ........but where I was born is very racist. I do think he - IT.........is a sociopath. I met many in my 4 years at PCJ. It was very educational working there. I even delivered a baby from a psychotic IM in FSC. Luckily the ARNP was there. "I don't know nothin' about deliverin' no babies". In my best Gone With the Wind voice. The V family has a bunch of nutz!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!!!! I wish I could tell you about Tennie V's book in the library in Sherman. I guess we all have crazy people in our families. Lol.....some are politicians unfortunately. They have " good 'ol boy" connections. I just was cray -cray also.as V is in my blood.......but I worked and supported my family. He is a very spoiled child of parents stuck in another era! As nurses we should really pity him. I am entertaining the grandchildren today as their mom had a bike accident. I love retirement.......but I did enjoy nursing. It is a very hard career. Y'all have a great weekend. Crist is leading in the polls here in Florida. I think Florida will be back to Repub by 2016. I believe Jeb and Marco are running. The Cuban's pretty much control Florida. Seeya later gators!

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19775 Aug 30, 2014
Becky Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republican party sure as hell has pissed me off. My boobs are in an uproar after reading this Republican platform that was publisheId. They want to outlaw all abortions. When will they learn that men cannot have their fingers and noses up a woman's vagina just because they say so? They need to pull out and fast, just like my lovers now have to do since the Republicans have banned women from getting their contraception. I prefer the pull out method, even though some of my lovers are now trying to give it to me up the butt so I don't get knocked up. But anyway, it's because of loons like the one I just saw on TV that the Republicans are now doomed in trying to win elections. They also hate gays too, but I don't have a dog in that fight since I like men.
So I see you do not use protection and have multiple sex partners. Wearing protection (condoms) could protect you from pregnancy and there would be no need for abortion. Has no one ever mentioned the various infections you could get by going unprotected? I mean really?
Maybe you would only contract chlamydia the most commonly reported std in the country and in the end you would be left sterile. That way you would not be needing an abortion. But before you become sterile you will suffer painful Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) But that is only if you are a woman ofcourse. A man can also be left sterile if he does not get this treated and then he would never have to worry about getting a woman pregnant either.
However, HIV has more problems if you get that. If caught early enough, you could survive on life long drugs under regular doctors care to stop it from advancing to AIDS. You will be a higher risk for many infections and cancers as well. Maybe if you got cervical cancer you would lose your reproductive glans and again, not have to worry about abortion since you would not get pregnant. But then that is a painful way to be sterilized.
It is hard to understand in this day and time with all the education we have how people can still have multiple partners and not use protection. Using protection would solve all of this and pregnancies as well. And taking it in the other door does not stop many of the infections to be had and I have just mentioned two but there are many more.
That Fart Guy

Katy, TX

#19776 Aug 30, 2014
Wonder, does Gasman fart too?
JPL

United States

#19777 Aug 30, 2014
Ex-CIA intelligence analyst Claire Lopez says Obama is radical Islamic enemy of America! She lays out a strong indictment against the President of the U.S.A.

http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-now-admit ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the hot chick that drives the gray power... Thu twister2 2
Traffic Apr 23 Poop Shorts 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Apr 20 PerchBass 66
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News 21 Jump Street Just Happened For Real In Houston Apr 3 Christaliban 1
News Friendswood Police Weekly Activity Report Apr 1 Farter 2
More from around the web

Friendswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]