Richard Finley aka Steven Hadley $1,...

Richard Finley aka Steven Hadley $1,136,000.00 Embezzler

Posted in the Friendswood Forum

Wondering

Little Elm, TX

#1 Oct 12, 2009
Anyone recall this man that was found in Friendswood in the late 80's for embezzlement from a credit union he used to work at in Iowa? Just wondering if he is still in the Friendwood area. I know after serving his short prison term he came back to Texas.
Wondering

Forney, TX

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Steven Hadley aka Richard Finley must be hiding out pretty good again if no one has heard of him.
Curious

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2011
I was wondering where Steve Hadley is now as well. When did he get out of prison and how long did he serve? Where is he now? I went to school with his son and later found out his father was on Unsolved, well I guess solved mysteries... It made me cry. What a crazy story, and then to find out it happened to people you know is mind blowing. His youngest looks just like him and the whole family seems to be doing well! I was just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Thu AshleaP 3
Review: Heidi's Hair Salon (Mar '14) Jul 14 zoe 2
i love kickboxing League City Jul 14 Anonymous 3
News Sophisticated grow house operation found in Pea... (Mar '13) Jun '16 tokeitdownclown 2
Review: Law Offices Of Jerome Karam (Aug '13) Jun '16 Jasmine 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun '16 Steven 78

Friendswood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Friendswood Mortgages