i love kickboxing League City

Posted in the Friendswood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 16

Galveston, TX

#1 May 28, 2016
INCREDIBLE WORKOUT! The workout was fun, intense, and definitely had me wanting to come back again. The staff was great! They are ALL committed to helping you to reach your personal goals. They motivated me the whole way through and offered tips along the way to help me improve.
Amanda Wilkinson

League City, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2016
I love this place. Its definitely not an easy workout but the coaches help you all the way!!!!!
Anonymous

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 14, 2016
BEST Workout Ever!! The staff is incredible, i love how they get to know each member individually to help them reach their personal goals! There is so much energy and positivity in that room it makes for a fun and rewarding workout! I can't recommend this place enough!
Leanne

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2016
Great place to work out at ILKB League City...especially when you want to relieve stress. The staff is motivating and encouraging. Highly recommended!
patricia2016

Dickinson, TX

#5 Sep 16, 2016
I was so nervous coming in for my first time but the amazing staff made me feel so welcomed. The workout was intense but I felt amazing afterwards. I am addicted. Amazing studio, amazing staff, amazing workout!!! Definitely life changing!
tara

League City, TX

#6 Nov 8, 2016
love kicboxing has changed the way i looked at fitness. I always dreaded the gym, working out. I ate terrible and procrastenated going to the gym. I found my self in terrible shape. From the first phone conversation to each and every class, the staff has been so supportive. They welcome you like family. In my first 2 weeks i dropped 14 pounds. I look foward to class, even sad when i miss it. This is not only because the workout is great, but i look fowardbto seeing the staff and working out with them. In the past month i have seen my ability and strength increase like i never thought it would. From not being able to do things to completing an entire round. Ilovekickboxing has not only changed my look out on fitness it has changed my life
Carina

Seabrook, TX

#7 Nov 19, 2016
I never regret going to class! I feel stronger every time I leave class. It's a workout I look forward to, and people I look forward to seeing! The instructors are just amazing! They push you and support you and make you feel like a beast! I love my ILKB Family!
Luv2box

Sugar Land, TX

#8 Nov 28, 2016
Great fun workout
mmarisa030

Austin, TX

#9 Dec 6, 2016
I love ILKB League City, it is truly ADDICTING!!! Amazing instructors, they motivate you, provide so much positive feedback and always there to assist you!!! Awesome workout environment, once you sign up you become part of a fitness family! I like how the classes are structured, providing you with successful results! I have gained so much muscle and lost several inches! I have so much more energy, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys, Best decision ever! ♡♡&#98 25;
#ILKB #HealthIsWealth #FamBam #MyWonderfulAddiction #LeagueCity

Since: Dec 16

League City, TX

#10 Dec 29, 2016
BEST Workout Ever!! The staff is incredible, i love how they try to get to know each member and help us with our personal goals! There is so much energy in the building with each workout! I look forward to every class!!!!
Deb Garza

Pearland, TX

#11 Jan 9, 2017
I LOVE ILKB...This is the best class I have ever taken. The instructors are so much fun and are very knowledgeable. They want you to be safe but have fun. The classes are challenging but everyone motivates each other. I can already see a difference in my body in just one week. This is the best investment for my health that I have made. - Deb G.-
Kimberly Savage

Dickinson, TX

#12 Jan 19, 2017
Best workout of your life! Amazing people, amazing environment and the staff is out of this world! This place truly saved my life!
ron

Seabrook, TX

#13 Feb 24, 2017
Amazing team, amazing place, great fitness, great stress relief! Dropped 17 lbs so far and getting stronger thanks to their encouragement! Go for it, you wonÂ’t regret it! My son and I both greatly enjoy the classes!
AmazingPhart

United States

#14 Apr 16, 2017
Team phart
k10legs

League City, TX

#15 Jun 14, 2017
This was an amazing workout that I thought I would get bored doing but here it is 7 months later and I still love it.. super awesome workout.
KaFartay

Milford, CT

#18 Jun 15, 2017
AmazingPhart wrote:
Team phart
I broke 28 cinder blocks with one fart.
Shey H

Houston, TX

#19 Jun 24, 2017
The name says it all. ILKBLC After just one class I was hooked. I was very nervous to attend my first class. I had never taken anything like this before. The staff was very welcoming and encouraging. My first workout was tough I had not workout in a long time and my fitness level was very low. It was ok though the instructors cheered me on, so I didn't feel alone. After that first class, I couldn't wait to go to the next class. After six months of going, I am seeing myself get stronger and I can now do some of the moves I was not able to do my first class.
Darth fart mask

Montréal, Canada

#20 Jun 25, 2017
KaFartay wrote:
<quoted text>

I broke 28 cinder blocks with one fart.
Nice, the fart force is with you.
jenstoehr

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 28, 2017
I've attended several different gyms in the area and ILKB League City is by far the best and most motivating. The workouts are challenging yet fun and very effective. The trainers are so full of life and very personable, which is a huge selling point for an introverted shy person like myself. I have osteoarthritis throughout my body and since joining ILKB, I am actually walking around without joint pain. Best investment I have made for myself!
Exercise farts

Miami, FL

#22 Jul 28, 2017
I go to the gym to smell the farts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owner Financing the Road to Your Dream Home! (Aug '07) Nov 11 Bearer of good news 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Oct 19 Fart Thanks 13
Tamara....Blonde with a crooked eye, super hot.... Oct '18 Coffee Man 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jul '16) Oct '18 Bean Farts 52
Gonzo Gonzalez Aug '18 Gonzo Gonzalez 1
The famous Theresa Relken (Sep '14) Jul '18 Tasty Fart 5
News EMS charged with sexually assaulting teen (Sep '07) Jul '18 Follow Myfarts 117

Friendswood Jobs

Personal Finance

Friendswood Mortgages