Pearland Mom

Pearland, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2012
That there is a new moonwalk company in town with a great giveaway right now on their Facebook page!!! If you know any children, you'll def want in on it... www.facebook.com/hoppermoonwalks :)

They also have very inexpensive grand opening rates for the entire month of July! I already booked their giant water slide. Can't wait!!!(It's actually for us ADULTS, haha!)

I personally know the owners.. They are very friendly people... both teachers, Christian, have two small kids, and they are running are clean operation! Check these guys out!:)
Chrissy

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Pearland Mom wrote:
That there is a new moonwalk company in town with a great giveaway right now on their Facebook page!!! If you know any children, you'll def want in on it... www.facebook.com/hoppermoonwalks :)
They also have very inexpensive grand opening rates for the entire month of July! I already booked their giant water slide. Can't wait!!!(It's actually for us ADULTS, haha!)
I personally know the owners.. They are very friendly people... both teachers, Christian, have two small kids, and they are running are clean operation! Check these guys out!:)
Oh, because they're 'Christians' that automatically means they are good people? Why would you even include their religion in a post?

“SHE WHO DARES WINS”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Why not its topical

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendswood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 10 min That Fart Guy 798
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 12 min That Fart Guy 568
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 min Waco 22,616
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 18,502
Pearland: Growth increases crime rate (May '07) Thu Zack 66
The famous Theresa Relken Sep 16 pitmomx2 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••

Friendswood News Video

•••
•••

Friendswood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Friendswood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Friendswood News, Events & Info