Closing of Janie's Little Angels

Closing of Janie's Little Angels

Posted in the Friendsville Forum

Lisa Housley

Louisville, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2010
I am a former employee of JLA. I was broken hearted yesterday to hear the doors are closing. This childcare center has been such a blessing to me and my children. I was employeed with JLA from 2000-2005. JLA has become part of our small town, I hate to see it go. I was visiting today, and the tears I saw shed were unbearable. It is not everyday one can find such a loving center. The parents, teachers, and children had tears rolling off their cheeks. JLA is not just a school or learning center, it is another home for us all. We all are family, forever. We need to remember Mrs. Janie Bell. She was our TRUE ANGEL! I am going to miss seeing and hearing the children play across the street as I visit my grandmother. She and my papaw(before he passed away) loved sitting on their porch watching the children. This will be a sad time in Friendsville. We all have so many memories, we can not share them all. I just want to say a special thanks to the Bell family and all JLA former and current employees.
JLA

United States

#2 Jan 18, 2010
I, too, will miss Janies' Little Angels. Janie was such a blessing to everyone she met, and continued her kind heart and sweet spirit through Janie's Little Angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religious leaders say ICE raid hurt community 2 hr Electra41 87
Holly Gotta Go 2 hr Holly Gotta Go 36
Sorry state of UT 2 hr Pat 16
News Knoxville to conduct survey over zoning ordinance 3 hr No doubt 2
Homeowners Association 3 hr Geographic National 30
News Want to Listen to Police Scanners? Cops Say No ... 9 hr Chuckling 7
News Pregnant woman's disappearance unsolved (Nov '10) 17 hr cheap seats 149

Friendsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Friendsville Mortgages