Search for Missing Karen Swift
Dawg

Granger, IN

#74956 Dec 13, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
still dont think it should have taken this long.. over a year.. i dont think they are any closer to an arrest now than they were the day she was reported missing.. just a bunch of talk box keeps puttin in papers
Since you've shown an inability to understand some of the basics of law enforcement or the court system, your opinion is very understandable.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#74957 Dec 13, 2012
Aria wrote:
Why hasn't he put his foot up your butt for saying the things you've said?
If he crosses a line and commits a crime, the sheriff will be at his door. Till then, it's free speech and all that other stuff that makes this country the best in the world.
Positive ginger

Marion, AR

#74958 Dec 13, 2012
Positive ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that David is doing nothing? He was her husband...the man who loved her and did not want a divorce. Is he communicating with the sheriff or just his high priced attorney?
Or is it that he hopes other family members are doing nothing and hopes this will just quietly go away. Kinda like Karen never existed?

Lockhart, TX

#74959 Dec 13, 2012
Aria wrote:
Why hasn't he put his foot up your butt for saying the things you've said?
Who is he? Who are you replying to?
ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#74960 Dec 13, 2012
Positive ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not call mr sells and ask him? I am sure he can be easily contacted. Why not get your info from the man you accuse?
which ginger are you? 1-2-3-4? i just wanted to know if he wanted to be in the news. text me.
ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#74961 Dec 13, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that these mutiple law enforcement agencies are in a massive conspiracy?? Come on, be real. As for what you "think" you "hope" would be way more appropriate. And tell us again how your posts protect the children?? Also ginjy you shouldn't dis on ummy's cuz!! He will be upset with you!
i think fbi is incharge.

Lockhart, TX

#74962 Dec 13, 2012
Box won't be re-elected. That's for sure! Dyer county needs someone who can handle something more than a speeding ticket. Ask the locals what they think of him. They'll all tell ya, he's a good talker, but that's all he does. Only one who thinks he is a hero, is the fool on here who thinks he's his cousin. LMAO!
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#74963 Dec 13, 2012
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>which ginger are you? 1-2-3-4? i just wanted to know if he wanted to be in the news. text me.
If the "one Ginger" calls you that went to DC to conduct all those interviews that one weekend, ask her if she thinks there's any other way besides the road that Karen could've been disposed of. Thanks.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#74964 Dec 13, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
If the "one Ginger" calls you that went to DC to conduct all those interviews that one weekend, ask her if she thinks there's any other way besides the road that Karen could've been disposed of. Thanks.
I had that same thought. LOL

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#74965 Dec 13, 2012
Guest wrote:
Box won't be re-elected. That's for sure! Dyer county needs someone who can handle something more than a speeding ticket. Ask the locals what they think of him. They'll all tell ya, he's a good talker, but that's all he does. Only one who thinks he is a hero, is the fool on here who thinks he's his cousin. LMAO!
I'm sorry, but you better take a look at the Dyersburg Police stopping everyone on Lake Rd. Well, I guess Tidwell could do better huh? When Jeff tells you something he doesn't lie. So quit b!thing!!!
Dawg

Granger, IN

#74966 Dec 13, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I did have that one alien theory.....
Mrs Tea

Malden, MA

#74967 Dec 13, 2012
MF-er Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
that is what it looks like after it is dead. I am trying to think of something comparable for you to envision. Kudzu is a large, rampant vinelike plant with leaves the size of your hand. It grows mainly only in ravine like terrain. Luckily it will not grow on flat surfaces. It is thick and green and a very vigilant vine which is hard to kill.
Thanks! not having seen it, i appreciate the help.:)
ginger

Mountain Home, AR

#74968 Dec 13, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't know who ginger is in the house is. but +ginger on here is a fake. one ginger is planning on going to dc.
Dawg

Granger, IN

#74969 Dec 13, 2012
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>i think fbi is incharge.
By now you should know better than to think.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#74970 Dec 13, 2012
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>we don't know who ginger is in the house is. but +ginger on here is a fake. one ginger is planning on going to dc.
But I'm used to that Ginger in da house. You mean I've been duped by that Ginger, or this Ginger or the other Ginger?
Dawg

Granger, IN

#74971 Dec 13, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
They can make an arrest based on circumstantial evidence..chancy - but they can - well maybe not in this case.
"Circumstantial evidence is evidence in which an inference is required to connect it to a conclusion of fact, like a fingerprint at the scene of a crime."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumstantial_e...

Circumstantial evidence may be more than what you realize.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

#74972 Dec 13, 2012
I'll look for "her".
Dawg

Granger, IN

#74973 Dec 13, 2012
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>we don't know who ginger is in the house is. but +ginger on here is a fake. one ginger is planning on going to dc.
That's okay. We can generally tell this personality from the ummmm personality and the two of you from the jsuck personality no matter how many times the names are changed.
All of us know those three personalities and we know they all suck.
'Nuff said.
Positive ginger

Marion, AR

#74974 Dec 13, 2012
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>i think fbi is incharge.
You sure are doin a lot of thinkin today ginger.
Positive ginger

Marion, AR

#74975 Dec 13, 2012
ginger wrote:
<quoted text>which ginger are you? 1-2-3-4? i just wanted to know if he wanted to be in the news. text me.
I don't have a number, those are reserved for prisoners.

Call him and ask him if he wanted to be in the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mary townson (Apr '11) 4 min Hotel 47
New DA and staff ,Dyersburg is looking up 13 min REDS don t care 3
Clinton Foundation received millions from inves... 20 min REDS don t care 5
Curious 31 min Sam 1
eiw 1 hr Guest 3
Kroger has mice infestation? 2 hr OutofTowner 15
silent soldier mc (Feb '11) 4 hr Citizen 11

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance