|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>The attorney would wants to move the murder case out of dyers county. From the research I have researched on this case, it is circumstantial.
Duhh, most criminal trial evidence is "circumstantial".

circumstantial evidence n. evidence in a trial which is not directly from an eyewitness or participant and requires some reasoning to prove a fact.

It's that "reasoning" part that keeps you clueless, considering you have none. Unless there is an eye witness, everything else presented at a criminal trial is "circumstantial" (fingerprints, DNA, etc etc). Chew on that a while.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
circumstantial evidence n. evidence in a trial which is not directly from an eyewitness or participant and requires some reasoning to prove a fact.
It's that "reasoning" part that keeps you clueless, considering you have none. Unless there is an eye witness, everything else presented at a criminal trial is "circumstantial" (fingerprints, DNA, etc etc). Chew on that a while.
LMAO! Excellent post and probably the best one of the day!

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhh...you're a real dumbazz!
Presumption of innocence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocenc...

Just read your wikipedia...dumbazz!!!

Application of this principle is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, recognised in many nations. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I hate to burst a bubble to, but Jeff told me straight to my face that there is evidence.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Also, all of the evidence has been turned over to the DA'S office. They are preparing for a trial step by step with that evidence. The TBI/LE are done with their investigation part. The DA is the ones that will make the deciding factor on when an arrest is made. That I can tell you it's the truth.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Queue,do you think Ummmmm is telling the truth or lying?Look at your previous statement about the 80 % before you answer this.

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The Dyer County Sheriff says 50 to 100 pieces of evidence have already been collected in this case but he's waiting on more.

He hopes this will lead to an arrest in this nearly year-long case.

www.wmctv.com/story/.../arrest-may-be-near-in...

Ummmmmmm, this don't sound good. He hopes :(
Really Now

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
Also, all of the evidence has been turned over to the DA'S office. They are preparing for a trial step by step with that evidence. The TBI/LE are done with their investigation part. The DA is the ones that will make the deciding factor on when an arrest is made. That I can tell you it's the truth.
Why would they prepare for a trial before there has even been an indictment handed down or an arrest? Wouldn't this be like putting the cart before the horse? Something doesn't sound quite right here. I hope you are right, but if this is how things are going along, this late in the game, it does not sound too promising. Why would LE allow the killer all this free time?

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Box said there is one person of interest in the case "and we are pushing hard for an indictment or an arrest."

I think Box wants to make an arrest...but I don't know about the DA office.
old fart

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

They don't have a damn thing. Box needs to put a lid on it. Dirty scum running that town.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Duhh...you're a real dumbazz!
Presumption of innocence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocenc...
Just read your wikipedia...dumbazz!!!
Application of this principle is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, recognised in many nations. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted.
Boy, when someone says duhh, it really applies to you doesn't it?

Your "research" into "presumption of innocence" has nothing to do with my explanation of circumstantial evidence not being a reason to move a trial. But you obviously have no clue how the entire court system operates so it really doesn't matter.

An ummmmmmm by another name is still an ummmmmmm.
Stupid idiot.
Make sure you throw your usual denial comments up.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
I hate to burst a bubble to, but Jeff told me straight to my face that there is evidence.
Yada, yada, yada.

Would that be circumstantial evidence?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

The real ummmmmmm wrote:
So, what you've been telling us for months and months is your "cousin" the Sheriff, wasn't responsible for the investigation because the TBI was in charge. He doesn't know anything about the autopsy findings and he didn't have anything to do with the evidence being completed in a timely manner. And now he has nothing to do with whether or not an arrest will be made because it's up to the DA. Sounds to me like your "cousin" is a useless POS who sits on his ass collecting a pay check. Do I have that one right? It is what you've been telling us all this time. Your "cousin" hasn't done shit and isn't responsible for this investigation? You said it over and over again. Good to know.
He did provide taxi service to pick up the evidence though.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Queue,do you think Ummmmm is telling the truth or lying?Look at your previous statement about the 80 % before you answer this.
With which post GinJer? Can you make yourself a little more clear which you don't do - not even close to 80% of the time.
bno

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yada, yada, yada.
Would that be circumstantial evidence?
Doubt TBI, FBI, SS runs tests on circumstantial evidence.
Queue

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
You may want to also back it up and read slower. The 80% comment wasn't my "previous statement". Holy wow! Do you communicate like this in person? LOL! Yikes!

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that Jeff runs back and forth to Nashville to run all of the tests for the TBI!
just my thoughts

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

You can all give it a rest, none of you know crap and I am not sure LE or TBI OR FBI do either. I feel so deeply for the family. I do hear that the girls are doing really good. They are young and will not remember very much. However the older boys I am sure can not be doing as well. I hope the case is solved, but each day that passes I feel less and less that is will be.

And Curtis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you've been telling us for months and months is your "cousin" the Sheriff, wasn't responsible for the investigation because the TBI was in charge. He doesn't know anything about the autopsy findings and he didn't have anything to do with the evidence being completed in a timely manner. And now he has nothing to do with whether or not an arrest will be made because it's up to the DA. Sounds to me like your "cousin" is a useless POS who sits on his ass collecting a pay check. Do I haves that one right? It is what you've been telling us all this time. Your "cousin" hasn't done shit and isn't responsible for this investigation? You said it over and over again. Good to know.
He did provide taxi service to pick up the evidence though.
What I've been saying is that Jeff went and picked up all of the evidence from Nashville. Now, it is up to the DA to tell Jeff when to make that arrest. That is when they will finish the the procedures.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Are you as clueless as ummmmmmm?
Circumstantial evidence includes all scientific evidence collected from the various scenes. Fingerprints, DNA, phone records, computer analysis of the vehicle, etc.
What exactly do you think the TBI etc was doing all this time if they weren't examining the circumstantial evidence?
Does anyone besides Q understand what circumstantial evidence actually is?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Friendship Discussions

Search the Friendship Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Synthetic Cannabinoid arrests 4 min Guest 3
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 141,080
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 24 min Charlie Sheen 3,499
County Mayor....who will win? 27 min Taxpayer 7
house for rent in the country 1 hr guest 12
Idiots that marked Obama for president (Apr '10) 1 hr Samuel 200
competition for WMart 2 hr lol 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Friendship Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000