Search for Missing Karen Swift

Tampa, FL

#73603 Nov 28, 2012
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you certainly don't.
Might want to Google that yourself. Or read the post when I explained circumstantial evidence.
I didn't make it up for heaven's sake, so I don't think I'm the one who is clueless.

Benton, AR

#73604 Nov 28, 2012
Everyone posting on here is missing a known fact.All of the evidence has to go before QUEUE before an arrest is even considered.Queue is the supreme authority on this case ,so get it right the first time or it will be turned down.
bno

Wichita, KS

#73605 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Might want to Google that yourself. Or read the post when I explained circumstantial evidence.
I didn't make it up for heaven's sake, so I don't think I'm the one who is clueless.
Google yourself, might make you less pissy.

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#73607 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late now. You've already told us a hundred times he wasn't in charge of anything and today you told us he isn't in charge of making an arrest. Can't have it both ways. He is nothing and has never been in charge. You said so yourself.
Sucks when you have to eat your own words doesn't it? Maybe you should keep your mouth shut from now on.
Good grief! He is in charge, but if the DA has the evidence, then they will have to tell him that they are finished with all of the processing procedures and then he can go and make an arrest. Listen, go read the last article sonny.

Mountain Home, AR

#73608 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me whatever you want. It doesn't have anything to do with the truth. But you wouldn't know anything about the truth. That is evident considering everything you've had to say about Karen. The difference between what I present as fact and the crap you spew, is that most everything you've been saying is LIES. I merely state simple facts that CAN be checked with a simple Google of court procedure/evidence.
And who the hell is "James"? Are you BNO? Nancy? Delores? or just a pretend dimwit named "Ginger"?
What facts Veritus? I'm sure the Pink Poodles were facts...NO NO NO You're a trouble maker. I know who you are by how you post...peace, love, and legal jabber by James!

Location hidden

#73609 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like that is a pre-requisite for working in Dyer Co government. If you're not an idiot, you don't get elected. Next thing we know, ummmmmm will be the mayor.
I would love to be the mayor. I'd fight for more factory jobs, more part time jobs, and clean up the whole town. How about bringing in about 100,000 jobs including car factories like Mazda, GM, and Toyota plants. Making Dyersburg grow. People making 20 dollars an hour here. Heck, let's try to even get some steel mills in here making good money. Lets try to bring in more grocery stores, eating places, and more recreational things to do for our kids.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73610 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
Queue,do you think Ummmmm is telling the truth or lying?Look at your previous statement about the 80 % before you answer this.
Guestger? I'm waiting for you to answer my question I had for you after this post. Which post of Umx7's are you talking about? Also, did you go back and read a little slower on who made the 80% comment?

Location hidden

#73611 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What facts Veritus? I'm sure the Pink Poodles were facts...NO NO NO You're a trouble maker. I know who you are by how you post...peace, love, and legal jabber by James!
Hmm?? If this is Veritus, then I have told him 50 million times that she wasn't in the pink poodles club.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73612 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
Everyone posting on here is missing a known fact.All of the evidence has to go before QUEUE before an arrest is even considered.Queue is the supreme authority on this case ,so get it right the first time or it will be turned down.
I think someone is feeling a little insecure and feeling a tad bit "melt downish" and "manic". Why do let words intimidate your intelligence so much that you have to always go on attack with stupid comments like this and start throwing real people's names out like you have in your other posts?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73613 Nov 28, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm?? If this is Veritus, then I have told him 50 million times that she wasn't in the pink poodles club.
Don't waste your time squashing rumors Umx7. LE has already done that I'm sure or else they wouldn't have been able to narrow this down to only 1 POI. Notice that "some" are having to bring up old one's. Maybe out of desperation. Oh and for whatever it's worth...I believe what you say over "Ginjer" any day.
Not giving up

Grand Prairie, TX

#73614 Nov 28, 2012
old fart wrote:
They don't have a damn thing. Box needs to put a lid on it. Dirty scum running that town.
Sounds like someone is getting a bit antsy. The longer it takes, the stronger the case. Stop trying to rush this. Be patient, you will have many years to think about this.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73615 Nov 28, 2012
Not giving up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone is getting a bit antsy. The longer it takes, the stronger the case. Stop trying to rush this. Be patient, you will have many years to think about this.
I agree...although frustrating especially for her family and friends.
Not giving up

Grand Prairie, TX

#73616 Nov 28, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...although frustrating especially for her family and friends.
Considering the possible defense attorney that could be sitting on the other side, it is best to take it slow to be sure of a conviction.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73617 Nov 28, 2012
Not giving up wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the possible defense attorney that could be sitting on the other side, it is best to take it slow to be sure of a conviction.
"Could be" = key words in this case. However, I believe that would go for anyone having any kind of an attorney in any case before an arrest and for whatever reason. It actually can work in benefit of LE at times with when the clock starts ticking on when they have to show their hand, "due process", etc. Who knows how many original POI's in this case hired one.

Jonesboro, AR

#73618 Nov 28, 2012
Queue wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think even 2 of us trying to explain that to Ginger will be successful with Ginger's ability to understand. LOL! But we tried.
She really is clueless, huh?? Duh?? The only way she has any valid info is by googling and then bless her heart she needs someone to explain it to her! I mean, seriously?? She doesn't even understand what she writes herself. I mean, how could she? It is totally off the wall and makes no sense whatsoever!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#73619 Nov 28, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What I've been saying is that Jeff went and picked up all of the evidence from Nashville. Now, it is up to the DA to tell Jeff when to make that arrest. That is when they will finish the the procedures.
Sorry, U7xm, but they got ya there!! You have been saying for MONTHS that TBI is in charge. You have been saying for MONTHS that your cuz is not in charge!! That was anytime someone would blame him for it taking so long. Now, when it seems there MIGHT be an arrest, you want to turn it back around. Sorry, dude, you can't have it both ways!! LOL

Location hidden

#73620 Nov 28, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time squashing rumors Umx7. LE has already done that I'm sure or else they wouldn't have been able to narrow this down to only 1 POI. Notice that "some" are having to bring up old one's. Maybe out of desperation. Oh and for whatever it's worth...I believe what you say over "Ginjer" any day.
I have squashed that rumor, plenty of times. My friend has already proved that one. It isn't true at all.
Not giving up

Grand Prairie, TX

#73621 Nov 28, 2012
Not giving up wrote:
<quoted text>
I emailed the reporter.
And received an email back!

Ash Flat, AR

#73622 Nov 28, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm?? If this is Veritus, then I have told him 50 million times that she wasn't in the pink poodles club.
He was in a great mood today...lol
I think he is stressed out from law school. We use to talk all the time...but his girlfriend got the wrong idea.

Ash Flat, AR

#73623 Nov 28, 2012
Not giving up wrote:
<quoted text>
And received an email back!
Why don't you share your e-mail or is there nothing to tell. Did he know a red head ;)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl in wheel chair 22 min really 9
jennifer noel 30 min concerned 1
laura roberts 34 min Chickster the roc... 2
Idictments are out 45 min Danny 45
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 56 min _FLATLINE-------- 441
word association (Feb '10) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 2,028
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr cathouse cowboy 9,262
More from around the web

Friendship People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE