Search for Missing Karen Swift

Jonesboro, AR

#73619 Nov 28, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>What I've been saying is that Jeff went and picked up all of the evidence from Nashville. Now, it is up to the DA to tell Jeff when to make that arrest. That is when they will finish the the procedures.
Sorry, U7xm, but they got ya there!! You have been saying for MONTHS that TBI is in charge. You have been saying for MONTHS that your cuz is not in charge!! That was anytime someone would blame him for it taking so long. Now, when it seems there MIGHT be an arrest, you want to turn it back around. Sorry, dude, you can't have it both ways!! LOL

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#73620 Nov 28, 2012
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waste your time squashing rumors Umx7. LE has already done that I'm sure or else they wouldn't have been able to narrow this down to only 1 POI. Notice that "some" are having to bring up old one's. Maybe out of desperation. Oh and for whatever it's worth...I believe what you say over "Ginjer" any day.
I have squashed that rumor, plenty of times. My friend has already proved that one. It isn't true at all.
Not giving up

United States

#73621 Nov 28, 2012
Not giving up wrote:
<quoted text>
I emailed the reporter.
And received an email back!

Mountain Home, AR

#73622 Nov 28, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm?? If this is Veritus, then I have told him 50 million times that she wasn't in the pink poodles club.
He was in a great mood today...lol
I think he is stressed out from law school. We use to talk all the time...but his girlfriend got the wrong idea.

Mountain Home, AR

#73623 Nov 28, 2012
Not giving up wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you share your e-mail or is there nothing to tell. Did he know a red head ;)?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#73624 Nov 28, 2012
Not giving up wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one am interested in what you found out. Can you please share?

Mountain Home, AR

#73625 Nov 28, 2012
There are two main situations in which circumstantial evidence will not be admissible during criminal court proceedings. The first is an instance in which circumstantial evidence is delivered as hearsay from one person to another. Generally speaking, one witness cannot testify to what he or she heard someone else say. The second instance involves unlawfully obtained evidence, which usually refers to evidence collected by law enforcement without a warrant. It might also involve spousal privilege; spouses cannot testify to anything that might implicate their significant other in a crime.

Just to get this out the way Guest! I don't want to go over your head. Layman terms only!

Location hidden

#73626 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, U7xm, but they got ya there!! You have been saying for MONTHS that TBI is in charge. You have been saying for MONTHS that your cuz is not in charge!! That was anytime someone would blame him for it taking so long. Now, when it seems there MIGHT be an arrest, you want to turn it back around. Sorry, dude, you can't have it both ways!! LOL
Let me try to clear this up please. He has been in charge of this case the whole time. Even though, he has been in charge, he couldn't do anything about an arrest. What I've been trying to say throughout is that the TBI has had all of the evidence. They went and picked the rest of it up from Nashville and turned it over to the DA. The DA has to process it in court for a trial and a conviction now. When they get done, I have a feeling that there will be an arrest when the DA gets done with it all. That is what he is waiting on now.

Mountain Home, AR

#73627 Nov 28, 2012
Circumstantial evidence plays a large role in most criminal cases. It is up to the litigants to effectively present such evidence in a way that plays out logically for the judge or jury. It really doesn't matter whether or not the evidence is believable unless a legal professional can successfully convince the deciding party.

The most effective type of circumstantial evidence is that which either lays a framework for the defense or prosecution or that which supports direct evidence already presented to the jury. Direct evidence by itself is often not enough to create (or destroy) reasonable doubt, and circumstantial evidence can pick up the slack.

voices.yahoo.com/circumstantial-evidence-crim...

but you should know all of this GUEST...any mistakes please let us know!

Mountain Home, AR

#73628 Nov 28, 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumstantial_evidence

Now Guest wikipedia dumbazz!

Location hidden

#73629 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He was in a great mood today...lol
I think he is stressed out from law school. We use to talk all the time...but his girlfriend got the wrong idea.
I hope you talked him out of thepink poodle theory. Lol. I think his girl might got the wrong impression if you talked to him all of the time.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73630 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>He was in a great mood today...lol
Kind of like "Ginger" did and "Ginger's" definition of "seducing a husband"? LOL!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73631 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you share your e-mail or is there nothing to tell. Did he know a red head ;)?
Maybe he is one.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73632 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you share your e-mail or is there nothing to tell. Did he know a red head ;)?
Can't you find your own information successfully?
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#73633 Nov 28, 2012
guest wrote:
There are two main situations in which circumstantial evidence will not be admissible during criminal court proceedings. The first is an instance in which circumstantial evidence is delivered as hearsay from one person to another. Generally speaking, one witness cannot testify to what he or she heard someone else say. The second instance involves unlawfully obtained evidence, which usually refers to evidence collected by law enforcement without a warrant. It might also involve spousal privilege; spouses cannot testify to anything that might implicate their significant other in a crime.
Just to get this out the way Guest! I don't want to go over your head. Layman terms only!
I wouldn't bank on the first instance especially. Ask Drew Peterson, Chris Coleman and a several others. Also, victims "journals" have been allowed also.

Toone, TN

#73634 Nov 28, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to be the mayor. I'd fight for more factory jobs, more part time jobs, and clean up the whole town. How about bringing in about 100,000 jobs including car factories like Mazda, GM, and Toyota plants. Making Dyersburg grow. People making 20 dollars an hour here. Heck, let's try to even get some steel mills in here making good money. Lets try to bring in more grocery stores, eating places, and more recreational things to do for our kids.
I love you UMX7. PLEASE BE OUR MAYOR. I would vote for you in a heartbeat. You seem like you want prosperity for people.

Mountain Home, AR

#73635 Nov 28, 2012
The real ummmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you talked him out of thepink poodle theory. Lol. I think his girl might got the wrong impression if you talked to him all of the time.
She did. I guess she thought I was hitting up on him. But I wasn't. He is really cute and I guess she is the jealous type.

Mountain Home, AR

#73636 Nov 28, 2012
Has any one heard from JSYWK?

Mountain Home, AR

#73637 Nov 29, 2012
I woke up to no news on the KS case. If they don't have a solid case at this point, they never will. The posters are getting hateful. In a year from now...we will still have no news. I wish Box would come out and give an update...if there are any!

Mountain Home, AR

#73638 Nov 29, 2012
July 30, 2003 - Posted at: 9:30 p.m. CDT

POCAHONTAS, Ark.-- Five years to the day that an entire Dalton, Ark., family was killed, KAIT has confirmed that multiple arrests have been made in the case.

Randolph County Sheriff Brent Early told KAIT early Wednesday evening that his department had made "multiple arrests" in the 1998 murders of Carl, Lisa, Gregory, and Felicia Elliot, but would not provide details.

www.kait8.com/category/43786/elliott-family-m...

This case took years to solve and the LE knew the POIS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) 8 min Fisherman 652
Sarah Palin posing nude: 1 hr dude 7
Dog House Sports Bar ( 51 club) 2 hr Guest 7
unionville 2 hr citizen 1
Whats going in out by Grecians? 2 hr IHeardFromGoodAut... 9
charlie young 4 hr familyman 6
Drive thru Big Macs 4 hr Fred 9

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Friendship Mortgages