Search for Missing Karen Swift

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#52484 Jun 27, 2012
JustMe wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if I have ever "typed" this out loud, but I have always imagined him jumping up and down EVERY time he posts!!
Bwhahahahahaha
;)
ANd to Vols/u7m/gust/etc./etc...... YOU are a fine one to be on here calling someone else a liar! NOT
Lol. JM. I have imagined the same thing except he is also clapping his hands and laughing hysterically.
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#52485 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>No rumor. Fact.
Thanks, Twilight.

:)

“need an arrest now”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#52486 Jun 27, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you HAVE to??? Because you are afraid he won't invite you to the next family get together or the next "Night Out with L.E. at Touchdown, starring ummm/lgv/gust/ETC"??? Laptops Welcome!!
We have been to family gatherings together. He hasn't lied to me in 30 years, so he isn't going to lie to the public!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#52487 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know where Baltic, Mi. Is in northern mi.
I sent ya a pm about that, Twilight. Far too much interest here in my personal life ;)

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#52488 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>It's weird how interested ( nosy ) they are about other posters personal lives. It gets creepy.
even crazier is that some openly post the info

Location hidden

#52489 Jun 27, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>Where ca I find this fact? At leat for once, I am just asking!
There are pictures on the internet.

Location hidden

#52490 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>No rumor. Fact.
and there are pictures to prove it
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#52491 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. JM. I have imagined the same thing except he is also clapping his hands and laughing hysterically.
[email protected]! That would be continually jumping up and down, while clapping and laughing hysterically 50/50..I mean 24/7. And I, personally, don't think he can do all three at the same time. Doubt if he can even walk and chew gum at the same time.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#52492 Jun 27, 2012
Also, he is my cousin, so I have to listen to him. Regardless, I go visit him or call.

Location hidden

#52493 Jun 27, 2012
get a grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Twilight.
:)
You're welcome gg.:)

Location hidden

#52494 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. JM. I have imagined the same thing except he is also clapping his hands and laughing hysterically.
No matter how you look at him, he is one little creepy weirdo.
I always picture him as a 110lb wimpy dude with taped up horn rimmed glasses...that never stops grinning.

“need an arrest now”

Location hidden

#52495 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>There are pictures on the internet.
Thanks, I appreciate that!
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#52496 Jun 27, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
<quoted text>We have been to family gatherings together. He hasn't lied to me in 30 years, so he isn't going to lie to the public!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And furthermore, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Location hidden

#52497 Jun 27, 2012
Carmarthen wrote:
<quoted text>
even crazier is that some openly post the info
Really. When ng was posting names, I almost posted mine. I thought I don't have anything to hide so why not be open. I am so glad my instincts told me that wouldn't be very wise.

Location hidden

#52498 Jun 27, 2012
Everyone lies.

Location hidden

#52499 Jun 27, 2012
Lets go vols wrote:
Also, he is my cousin, so I have to listen to him. Regardless, I go visit him or call.
Yeah, because we ALL HAVE to listen to our cousins....<insert sarcasm>
How old do you expect us to believe you really are? 12?

Location hidden

#52500 Jun 27, 2012
PromisesBroken40 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent ya a pm about that, Twilight. Far too much interest here in my personal life ;)
Okay. I wasn't referring to your life though. I have a loved one living close to there.

Location hidden

#52501 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
<quoted text>Really. When ng was posting names, I almost posted mine. I thought I don't have anything to hide so why not be open. I am so glad my instincts told me that wouldn't be very wise.
I would be freaked out if someone did that to me. I don't like what they did. But people give out too much info in an attempt to one up someone sometimes they go too far. There are some real creepers out there,
get a grip

Cedar Grove, TN

#52502 Jun 27, 2012
Good night, all.

Interesting and informative evening. It was very nice being here with many of you that I don't get a chance to "hang out" with often. let's do it again soon! lol
JustMe

Jonesboro, AR

#52503 Jun 27, 2012
Twilight2 wrote:
Ikr!! It's funny that you imagine this also! Like a kid in a candy store!! Such a dweeb...
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's office 1 hr pam 66
To the FINE people of dyer co....... 1 hr guest 19
The Mexicans Did It Again 2 hr Michelle Patricks 5
God is Great (Aug '14) 2 hr guest 3,522
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr Izzy-_- 4,765
Detox help.. 6 hr Light 2
Clinics getting shut down 6 hr Rainy Days and Mo... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Friendship Mortgages