abcdefghijklmnop

Tucker, GA

#82 Dec 13, 2012
U should know, bi*ch!!!!!!!!
jamie

United States

#83 Dec 13, 2012
I should but i dont talk to you yea oka biatch..
Been there too

Cedar Grove, TN

#86 Jan 31, 2013
jamie wrote:
No mother is perfect i did what was best for my son an they asked me to give them temporary custody so please before you judge me look at yourselves cause like i said im not perfect an neither are any of yall. i want my son an love my son more than anything but i know i couldnt take care of him at the time an they knew that so come to me with this shit bc i did the best thing i didnt loose him like some unfit mothers. I shouldnt have to explain shit to nobody but im done hearin all these rumors
jamie ive been n ur shoes. I too had to let my parents take my son bc at the time I culdnt and it was the best thing for him. At least u know where he is and ur still a part of his life. Lettin him stay wit family bc its the best thing shows how much u luv him. At least u didnt give him to state. F**k wat evrybody says. U did right baby. U was thinkin of him n not wat others wuld think. I have upmost,respect for a woman who puts the child first n makes sure hes with ppl who live him. Besides its TEMPORARY NOT PERMANANT. So do u girl n the hell wit haters. Much love to ya lil mama!
concerned

Savannah, TN

#87 Feb 1, 2013
Been there too wrote:
<quoted text> jamie ive been n ur shoes. I too had to let my parents take my son bc at the time I culdnt and it was the best thing for him. At least u know where he is and ur still a part of his life. Lettin him stay wit family bc its the best thing shows how much u luv him. At least u didnt give him to state. F**k wat evrybody says. U did right baby. U was thinkin of him n not wat others wuld think. I have upmost,respect for a woman who puts the child first n makes sure hes with ppl who live him. Besides its TEMPORARY NOT PERMANANT. So do u girl n the hell wit haters. Much love to ya lil mama!
just shows what a shitty mother u are, dont get pregnant unless ur finanically able to care for ur child, use some commen sense which apparently ur lacking..i dislike ppl like u and jamie who go have babies and not think bout the child, but instead u wanna party and put ur responsibilities on ur family..then u wonder why ur child resents u..
jamie

Irving, TX

#88 Feb 1, 2013
wow my child dont resent me if anything he can say well my mom was doing what she thought was best because i know im not the best mother i know im not the best person but anybody who can say oka i know in my heart this is the right thing to do because my son will be taking care of. you people have no right to judge anyone by what they do especially when its the best well being for the child atleast my son wasnt taken from me. i can say i screwed up an i know it i do have the guts to admit it.
Been there too

Cedar Grove, TN

#89 Feb 2, 2013
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>just shows what a shitty mother u are, dont get pregnant unless ur finanically able to care for ur child, use some commen sense which apparently ur lacking..i dislike ppl like u and jamie who go have babies and not think bout the child, but instead u wanna party and put ur responsibilities on ur family..then u wonder why ur child resents u..
first of all my child dnt resent me. He is a grown 25 yr old man u dum fuck. It had nuthin to do with partying. I got laid off is y he stayed with my parents. One day a situation will arrive to u and I hope u make the rite decision. Btw my son turned out to b a very successful man and we have a great mother son relationship. U must b god since ur so perfect.
patricia

Savannah, TN

#90 Feb 2, 2013
Tell them girl!!
hyperjoe

Savannah, TN

#91 Feb 2, 2013
jamie wrote:
wow my child dont resent me if anything he can say well my mom was doing what she thought was best because i know im not the best mother i know im not the best person but anybody who can say oka i know in my heart this is the right thing to do because my son will be taking care of. you people have no right to judge anyone by what they do especially when its the best well being for the child atleast my son wasnt taken from me. i can say i screwed up an i know it i do have the guts to admit it.
jamie i know u and ur mom, ur no good and never will mount to shit..all u want to do is party, u must of taken after ur moms side..
jamie

United States

#92 Feb 2, 2013
uh really well why dont u call me up an tell me who u are biatch
Smh

Tucker, GA

#93 Feb 3, 2013
Only mess with this chick if ya like drama.. Thats pretty much all she is good at
HaHaHaHaHa

Medina, TN

#94 Feb 3, 2013
jamie wrote:
My mom done what was best for me by going out to the bar, getting sh!t faced, and f*ckin every penis in sight. Mother of the Year over here yall!
oh my my

Savannah, TN

#95 Feb 3, 2013
heard she snitchd dude at exxon out
hyperjoe

Savannah, TN

#96 Feb 3, 2013
jamie wrote:
uh really well why dont u call me up an tell me who u are biatch
u aint bout shit, shuddup..
jamiesahoe

United States

#97 Feb 4, 2013
I heard the same thing. Maybe she did. I always knew she was a snitch
Been there too

Cedar Grove, TN

#98 Feb 6, 2013
Why dont yall leave tht girl alone? Im sure u have made mistakes too. She is doin wat she feels is best for her child at this time. At least she loves her baby and is trying to make sure hes in a safe loving enviroment with ppl he is comfortable with. Its hard for a mother to have to do tht. Jamie ignore these self rightous mfrs. Keep thinkin of ur baby n put him first. U will get on ur feet n get him back. Dnt explain urself tgeir still gonna put u down. Follow yr heart. Its ur child n u jnow wats best. Luv ya n I stand behind u 100%.
Stylin

Arlington, TX

#100 Feb 9, 2013
I heard some dudes run a train on her
alamomegabitch

Savannah, TN

#101 Feb 9, 2013
Been there too wrote:
Why dont yall leave tht girl alone? Im sure u have made mistakes too. She is doin wat she feels is best for her child at this time. At least she loves her baby and is trying to make sure hes in a safe loving enviroment with ppl he is comfortable with. Its hard for a mother to have to do tht. Jamie ignore these self rightous mfrs. Keep thinkin of ur baby n put him first. U will get on ur feet n get him back. Dnt explain urself tgeir still gonna put u down. Follow yr heart. Its ur child n u jnow wats best. Luv ya n I stand behind u 100%.
Stupid little tramp should be tied up at court sq and made a fool out of, her and her dumbass friends..Also u need to learn to spell, go bk to school..
HaHaHaHaHa

Medina, TN

#102 Feb 9, 2013
Been there too wrote:
So you agree with someone giving up their kid just so they can go out every night and get drunk?? Get tattoos and get high?? If you agree with that kind of behavior than you are just as trashy as her!
HaHaHaHaHa

Medina, TN

#103 Feb 9, 2013
If she has money to do all of that, then financially she can raise a child. She CHOOSES not too. I know plenty of people who have had kids when they were A LOT younger than Jamie was who stepped up and take care of their kids!! No one feels sorry for her!! Never will. And if I was that kid's grandparents I wouldn't fight her ever getting sole custody back!! She doesn't deserve it!
jamie

United States

#104 Feb 9, 2013
pretty bad none of this will ever be said to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 12 min Alyssa76 11,081
Confederate statue downtown 23 min Luvdacoons 110
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 38 min Upset 82
Solar eclipse glasses you were gypt into buying... 2 hr You were gypt 1
Humane society 3 hr Guest 6
Hometown Urgent Care 3 hr Guest 47
Divorce? 3 hr inquiring 19

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance