that guy

Dyer, TN

#21 Nov 30, 2011
i happen to think the girls on second shift are a sweet bunch
Maggie

Savannah, TN

#22 Jan 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
I am more disturbed by the way this place robs the people in friendship by price gouging on gas. I live there and when gas is nearly 10 cents higher there than any other place around that's not right. I know I have went to Dyersburg and Alamo before to get lawnmower gas just because I knew they were over pricing their gas.
Wow...how f****** retarded are you? You waste five dollars in gas to save ten cents?
no longer a customer

Dallas, TX

#23 Sep 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
I am more disturbed by the way this place robs the people in friendship by price gouging on gas. I live there and when gas is nearly 10 cents higher there than any other place around that's not right. I know I have went to Dyersburg and Alamo before to get lawnmower gas just because I knew they were over pricing their gas.
they price gouge on cigarettes too... WAKE UP CALL,PORT RED ARE NOT 6 F'N BUCKS A PACK U DUMB IBCHT... u should go back to sand cuntry with ur bf who has 4 other wives and let someone decent run that store... hell,tim rice does a better job than yall do...
customer

Arlington, TX

#24 Nov 13, 2012
I dont care about the store but i do wanna f**k Amanda,she is so damn pretty
guest3

San Antonio, TX

#25 Jun 7, 2013
Place really sucks with new management... slow as hell!!

“What had happened was....”

Since: May 13

Coolville

#26 Aug 3, 2013
customer wrote:
I dont care about the store but i do wanna f**k Amanda,she is so damn pretty
She sure is!!!!
vendor

Cedar Grove, TN

#27 Nov 6, 2013
Amanda is very sweet and BEAUTIFUL!!
hangin around

Oxford, MS

#28 Nov 7, 2013
vendor wrote:
Amanda is very sweet and BEAUTIFUL!!
maybe you are in luck... heard she likes to proposition married men.
vendor

Effingham, IL

#29 Dec 9, 2013
I'm not married!
hey now

Jackson, TN

#30 Jul 20, 2014
friendship quikstop bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
all i can say is if you don't like the service, stay the hell out. there are too many other stores for you to come in here and act 2-faced to us. we don't want to see you or serve you. we are there to make a living for our kids. while most of ya'll are on well fare buying beer and lottery tickets. way to go good people of friendship.
SKANKEY !!!

Dyersburg, TN

#31 May 3, 2015
friendship quikstop bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
all i can say is if you don't like the service, stay the hell out. there are too many other stores for you to come in here and act 2-faced to us. we don't want to see you or serve you. we are there to make a living for our kids. while most of ya'll are on well fare buying beer and lottery tickets. way to go good people of friendship.
I wonder if the owner knows you are begging people to stay away because you hate yourself too much to do a decent job. You may have many reasons to hate yourself, but when you hate and mistreat the owner's customers, you are STEALING from the owner. You are costing the owner money every time you open your rude mouth. The customers (reluctantly) pay that money to feed your kids, and you should be treating them like gold! Does the owner know what disgusting rude people you are? You do not deserve employment when you cheat and steal from your employer. It sounds as if the customers are the ones who DON'T WANT TO BE SEEN OR SERVED BY YOU, and the customer is always right.
Just Me

Sioux City, IA

#32 Jul 21, 2015
Friendship truck stop has new owner's once again wonder how long they will be there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Restaurant...The Bus Stop (Oct '15) 1 hr bagota booger 107
Trump To End ‘Meals On Wheels’ For Seniors 1 hr red neck 16
Dyersburg city schools dress code 1 hr cali 4
if you hate hate crimes you ARE a hater. 1 hr africanjewish krout 1
Where can you Metal Detect in Dyersburg? (Jun '13) 1 hr millsfield 7
Javarrius Edwards???? 5 hr Haha 9
Brandy griffin stay getting post removed 5 hr Chris 9

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance