Friendship Quick Stop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Centerville, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2011
does anyone else find this place disccusing, it smells and its not very clean. how has the service been for you?
Jive Talkin

Dyer, TN

#2 Apr 21, 2011
maybe you should go somewhere else if you find it so offensive. The lines might be shorter for the rest of us !
markiePo

Dyer, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2011
Their chicken n fries basket ROCKS !!!
frustrated

Bay Springs, MS

#4 Apr 29, 2011
yeah i stopped there the other night them girls r not friendly at ALL rudeto say the least. have stopped in mornings the lady is more polite n she is always cleanin lord knows the place needs it!!! i will not go in there anymore @ nighttime them girls n that one dude with hog rings in lips are very SLOPPY!!!!!!
Booger5

Dyer, TN

#5 Apr 30, 2011
I know who you are !!! You're the smartazz lady they finally fired for stealing and messin with the truckers. Thank Goodness you're FINALLY gone !!!!

Tryin to get "EVEN", huh !?!?
Special Note 4 U ----->
Friendship Quick Stop Rocks !!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME Pizza Dude !!!!
concerned

Erin, TN

#6 May 14, 2011
stopped in to get a drink. who was that young kid walking around the store n behind counter with no DAMM SHOES ON NOW THAT IS NASTY!!!! where the health man at now
jen

Erin, TN

#7 May 22, 2011
concerned wrote:
stopped in to get a drink. who was that young kid walking around the store n behind counter with no DAMM SHOES ON NOW THAT IS NASTY!!!! where the health man at now
AMEN

United States

#8 May 25, 2011
I am more disturbed by the way this place robs the people in friendship by price gouging on gas. I live there and when gas is nearly 10 cents higher there than any other place around that's not right. I know I have went to Dyersburg and Alamo before to get lawnmower gas just because I knew they were over pricing their gas.
concerned customer

Friendship, TN

#9 Jun 24, 2011
I have lived in friendship my whole life and this store has never been like it is now the girls in there are two faced back stabbing bim bos the only decent one is the new girl angela philyaw she is always polite very out going and a pleasent person to be around.. Really brought life to the place but some folks in there need a realtiy check and they know who they are. oh and i am a regular they have messed my order up numerous number of times and never bother to fix it some store huh!!!!!!!

Maury City, TN

#10 Jun 28, 2011
is she the one that wears hardly any cloths at all? she is so loud and twoo faced thinks she knows everything when she don't know jack;;; think it must be a requirement to work in the evenin either wear hardly nothing or something that is so tight and shows everything that person has NASTY! PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHS ON LITTLE KIDS COME IN THERE! i try to avoid going in there at night if all possiby cause cause they rude n to busy on their cell phone to pay attention. NIGHT CREW NEEDS TO GET A WHOLE NEW CREW SOME THAT R CONCERNED BOUT THE PUBLIC!!!!!
friendship quikstop bitch

Dyer, TN

#11 Jul 1, 2011
Guest wrote:
is she the one that wears hardly any cloths at all? she is so loud and twoo faced thinks she knows everything when she don't know jack;;; think it must be a requirement to work in the evenin either wear hardly nothing or something that is so tight and shows everything that person has NASTY! PLEASE PUT SOME CLOTHS ON LITTLE KIDS COME IN THERE! i try to avoid going in there at night if all possiby cause cause they rude n to busy on their cell phone to pay attention. NIGHT CREW NEEDS TO GET A WHOLE NEW CREW SOME THAT R CONCERNED BOUT THE PUBLIC!!!!!
all i can say is if you don't like the service, stay the hell out. there are too many other stores for you to come in here and act 2-faced to us. we don't want to see you or serve you. we are there to make a living for our kids. while most of ya'll are on well fare buying beer and lottery tickets. way to go good people of friendship.
mornings

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2011
Night shift does do a shitty job I agree! I also try to make my stops in the morning. Debbie is a much better person to deal with.. the young girl that worked mornings was much better too always had a smile and greeting. Night shift is very rude and even though they have changed up they aren't any better.
nothing at all

Rockford, IL

#13 Jul 29, 2011
lmao still the same drama

"friendship quikstop bitch" thats a great way to show customer service by cussing and calling ppl out on there issues great job i give you a round of applause for being a complete moroon debra truitt. ok so im pretty sure you think your hot shit with you boobs and tummy hanging out but truth be told its discusting your in your 40tys and trying to act like a teenager. REALITY CHECK your 40 SOMETHING do your job dressed properly and shut up you stated your "trying to make an living for your kids" well your def not setting a good example
Dude

United States

#14 Jul 31, 2011
friendship quikstop bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
all i can say is if you don't like the service, stay the hell out. there are too many other stores for you to come in here and act 2-faced to us. we don't want to see you or serve you. we are there to make a living for our kids. while most of ya'll are on well fare buying beer and lottery tickets. way to go good people of friendship.
You talk bout people on welfare and buying beer. You dont make enough money there to be talking. And those people buying beer is keeping your ass a job.
smalltownspy411

Atwood, TN

#15 Aug 2, 2011
don't know what yall talking bout them girls for......i like see them with less, tight clothes.....specially two of them....hehe!! never had a problem with none of them
solow dude

Erin, TN

#16 Aug 3, 2011
who be the two you wanna see wit less on ha haha me might wanna see em tooooo
smalltownspy411

Erin, TN

#17 Aug 3, 2011
it's my little secret
solow dude

Bay Springs, MS

#18 Aug 5, 2011
hope it not them on second cause that one big women sure would look nasty she got more rolls then krispy kreme donuts got hahaha she needs to where some cloths that fit not ones she wore when she be a teen lmao
bitch

United States

#19 Oct 30, 2011
Keith white should have never sold that store because its so fucked up now they close the store when they want to cook when they want and talk to ppl any kinda way but it only happens on second shift hell half the time they won't even answer the phone for food orders cause they dnt wanna do shit sorry ass employess!
customer

Erin, TN

#20 Nov 9, 2011
you right they to busy on cell phones or feeding their face, you workers need to wake up when customers come in pay attention to us if we didn't stop there you wouldn't have a job and PLEASE TELL YOUR BOSS TO PUT SOME PRODUCTS ON SHELF damm they empty and allfull dusty!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 min Doug77 11,071
Lake Road Road Rage 6 min guest 22
Scott Gean 11 min Sad 11
Child abuse 13 min Child abuse 8
Bunny Club 26 min Curious 4
Nazi Scum 35 min Doug Wright 14
Halls Football 2017 40 min guest 14

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance