Volunteer Beauty Academy

Volunteer Beauty Academy

Posted in the Friendship Forum

just curious

Brownsville, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2010
whats everybody think about it. Which student do you think has the most potential
Right on

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Hmmmm..... I dont know if any have any, most are about to graduate and still cant cut hair right, and most are drugheads,and run around with their own hair looking a hot mess and I just think they need to re take the lessons, do it all over again, erase what they think they know and start fresh.
nasty

Humboldt, TN

#3 Jun 25, 2012
They all look like they sit around eating twinkies. I sure the hell don't want my hair getting cut with someones gut massaging my shoulders.
Right on

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2012
Lol yea the short dark haired girl with blonde bangs is the worst one
really

Sioux City, IA

#5 Jun 26, 2012
nasty wrote:
They all look like they sit around eating twinkies. I sure the hell don't want my hair getting cut with someones gut massaging my shoulders.
I suppose you have the perfect body with a set of 6 pack abs?
Bea

Hornsby, TN

#6 Jun 29, 2012
Before you start degrading the people who go to school there, have you taken a look in the mirror? About 90% of the people who stroll through there to get services done are white trash, the other 10% being older men and women. Considering how the odds are against you, I'm sure you fall into that 90% category. Just be thankful that someone wants to take time out and put their hands into your skanky ass hair.

Thank you and have a nice day.
guest

Gretna, LA

#7 Jun 29, 2012
Now now bea. I would never let any of you white trash skanks touch my hair or my dogs hair. I mean you fatties may eat my dog for a snack. Just because you all sit around and color each others hair a god awful color does not make you a hair stylist. It makes you bored and ugly. So before you judge me that I come to your establishment think again..haha
omg stop complaining

Sioux City, IA

#8 Jun 29, 2012
guest wrote:
Now now bea. I would never let any of you white trash skanks touch my hair or my dogs hair. I mean you fatties may eat my dog for a snack. Just because you all sit around and color each others hair a god awful color does not make you a hair stylist. It makes you bored and ugly. So before you judge me that I come to your establishment think again..haha
Then how do you know what anyone looks like there?
yes sir

United States

#9 Jun 29, 2012
Here's the thing Bea those there old folks and trash are supporting you by coming in and allowing you to do their hair. And don't say price has anything to do with it. Its just as cheap anywhere else. You just made it clear what kind of people go there now. Im glad i graduated from there over 7 years ago. I would have fked you up for talking bout clients Like that.

And for the one who started this thread saying none of them know how to do hair. The thing is your only shown how to pass a test. Basic cuts and color. Nothing more nothing less. You learn more from exsperiance like trial and error.

Also i like the funky hair styles and color. Trust me they will get over it later when they are out in a real salon. I too had my crazy styles. Its fun and its practice for them.

You cant always blame the students either. The teachers have to know wtf they are doing too.

Say hi to Mrs. Mary Jo for me. She's the sweetest. Fk Christina...
Come on

United States

#10 Jun 30, 2012
This has gotten a bit out of hand..... If u don't like the way the people look in there then leave it be and don't go in there.. You have to remember it is a SCHOOL ... Students do learn by trial and error.. Some are very talented and love to do hair! Down grading people and judging isn't going to help anything... I mean what's the point of it? Why even get on a public website and talk about certain places and how the people look? I think the school is good pLace to go... There is talent there and there are a few bad apples but that's everywhere.... What good does it do to call everyone their nasty and fat? It just makes u look bad to be honest.... This is just another way that drama filled people can be cowards about thiNgs and talk about people... Don't bring the students their down with this nonsense... Maybe we should try and support a few places in our town and it wouldn't all go to crap... I mean really
roz

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2012
Beauty school drop out...go back to high school
Come on

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2012
You have to finish high school or have ur GED to get into beauty school for your information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Griffin and Shealea Smith 14 min Sad 19
Milltown 35 min Joe 8
You did this 58 min me 1
Guy from your town likes guys! 4 hr Bizarre 3
Olivia naifeh 4 hr Ron 1
Sweet thang on paper rt??? (Jun '16) 5 hr wolf in sheeps cl... 8
Crack Heads (Dec '09) 5 hr Get lost 21

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Friendship Mortgages