childcare in friendship???

childcare in friendship???

Posted in the Friendship Forum

MOMMY

Bay Springs, MS

#1 Sep 2, 2010
We need someone in Friendship to keep kids in there home, all day or atleast after school care....Us moms and dads that have to work and our kids can't go to afterschool care cuz they are too young are in a bind. I wish I could find a sitter that could pick mine up from school and watch em at there home till 5!
Krystal

Erin, TN

#2 Sep 13, 2010
I am a stay at home mom of a 5 month old and 2 year old. I love kids and one day I am hoping to go back to school to be a preschool teacher. But, for now I'm enjoying my kids. We would love to have a few other kids over. My son will be going to Friendship Elementary in November (when he turns 3) so picking up others would be no trouble. If you (or anyone else) are interested you can email me at [email protected]
Krystal

Erin, TN

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Whoops. I'm new at this. I'm in Friendship, TN...not Alabama. =)

Jackson, TN

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Krystal watched my kids before. She's great, very sweet - and has the cutest babies!
tiff

South Sioux City, NE

#5 Jan 11, 2011
i just moved to friendship and was thinking about starting a daycare at my home. i have worked in daycares before. if anyone is interested in childcare email me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caterpillar shutting down 4 min Another 22
Probation 2 hr Dildosaurus Rex 2
lauren selph (Aug '15) 4 hr Hmmmm 3
Biggest gossipers in town??? (Nov '13) 4 hr Truth 16
Thomas climer an Shana king 4 hr Truth 18
Road Rage Dyersburg Lake Road 4 hr guest 17
dyersburgregional 4 hr guest 2

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance