crockett drug houses and dealers

Posted in the Friendship Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
talledega

Duluth, GA

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Come on lets get them out of here been here in friendship for 10 yrs and its getting worse by the day!! Pills pills and more pills authorities are so called watching a lady goes by the name Amy in the projects Post names and addreses n lets flush them out
heather

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Do u buy pills from her?
amy

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 17, 2012
talledega wrote:
Come on lets get them out of here been here in friendship for 10 yrs and its getting worse by the day!! Pills pills and more pills authorities are so called watching a lady goes by the name Amy in the projects Post names and addreses n lets flush them out
you don't mind putting peoples names on this soap opera page but can't put your own name what's wrong you afraid someone might whoop your ass for spreading lies on innocent people you probably need to clean up under your own door step before you try to clean up under somebody else's
heather

Dallas, TX

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Preach it sista!!! Some people have no life so all they do is sit behind a computer screen and make up lies. They are probably the one selling the pills and trying to put it off on someone else to keep the law away from their asses
jawana

Duluth, GA

#6 Nov 23, 2012
prissy wrote:
I don't know who the fuck has put Amy's name on there she is my mother and deal with no mother fucker with pills. If you sons of bitches got something to say come to my face and say it. All you mother fuckers ain't got shit to talk about so y'all making some shit up. My mom is a good person and I lice with her if there was any pill selling going on in the projects I'd know about it. Keep her name off here. Like I said come say it to my face if u got the balls enough.
prissy you know ur momma sells and buys pills. I know she deals with pencil, Whitney, Daretha, Sterlin, Rachel, and sometimes that smith girl and I think she deals with one of the girls that works at the dollar store. And her man ain't my h better than she is hell he ain't nuttin but a crack head. I see his car in tigret bout four or five times a week and his car is over at those duplexes by the station almost every night. I know you defendin her cuz she yo momma but u n her need a reality chek. She gon keep on that baby gon be taken away.
jawana

Duluth, GA

#7 Nov 23, 2012
amy wrote:
<quoted text> you don't mind putting peoples names on this soap opera page but can't put your own name what's wrong you afraid someone might whoop your ass for spreading lies on innocent people you probably need to clean up under your own door step before you try to clean up under somebody else's
Amy u no u jus tryin to cover ur ass
prissy

Duluth, GA

#8 Nov 23, 2012
jawana wrote:
<quoted text> prissy you know ur momma sells and buys pills. I know she deals with pencil, Whitney, Daretha, Sterlin, Rachel, and sometimes that smith girl and I think she deals with one of the girls that works at the dollar store. And her man ain't my h better than she is hell he ain't nuttin but a crack head. I see his car in tigret bout four or five times a week and his car is over at those duplexes by the station almost every night. I know you defendin her cuz she yo momma but u n her need a reality chek. She gon keep on that baby gon be taken away.
you need keep ur mouth shut cause u dont know what the hell ur talking about.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2012
All of thee above... Prescription junkies don't u people know that you're being watched very closely? Guarantee they all will test positive!!! Make your child top priority instead of a daily fix..... LUWANDA hit it on the head
Just wondering

Adrian, GA

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Is this the same girl that was arrested for TN care prescription fraud last year? Why isn't she is jail?
ROLLTIDE

Jackson, TN

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Word on the streets is that the bust that took place a few days ago in the projects was supposed to involve her but she slipped away for now... Like dominoes fall... Then there's jeremy, loretta, rachel and pencil next
ROLLTIDE

Jackson, TN

#12 Dec 10, 2012
We are currently collaborating with Crockett,Gibson,Madison,and Dyer counties to help bring this nonsense to an end fyi

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Seriously? I've that news here in rutherford omg
CloverValley

Adrian, GA

#14 Dec 11, 2012
So, if Amy didn't get popped in the projects, who did they bust?
Just me

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Does the snitch Brandon still live in the project's in Friendship was also told his boyfriend was a snitch to.Would really like to know I have my reason's
wondering

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Apr 5, 2013
You busy aren't ya? helping mommy sell pills and sleeping with married men!
Just me

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Apr 5, 2013
ROLLTIDE wrote:
Word on the streets is that the bust that took place a few days ago in the projects was supposed to involve her but she slipped away for now... Like dominoes fall... Then there's jeremy, loretta, rachel and pencil next
I know the person real well who got busted Dec 3,2012 an also was told that the bust was to be Amy an it came from someone in the project's
sad sad sad

Bonnerdale, AR

#18 Apr 6, 2013
So, what happened with Amy? She's out of jail and running the streets again? I don't understand.....Joey is a CRACKHEAD, Prissy is a PILLHEAD and Amy is a THIEF. How do people like this survive? Oh, that's right, the government keeps them up. Feel housing, free food and free pills. Somebody needs to try and save the little boy or he will end up just like the rest of them.
Just Me

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Apr 7, 2013
sad sad sad wrote:
So, what happened with Amy? She's out of jail and running the streets again? I don't understand.....Joey is a CRACKHEAD, Prissy is a PILLHEAD and Amy is a THIEF. How do people like this survive? Oh, that's right, the government keeps them up. Feel housing, free food and free pills. Somebody needs to try and save the little boy or he will end up just like the rest of them.
They need to take that little boy.How does Amy get away with driving her car with no insurance an no driver's lis an an drive's all over.Just wondering.An she is not the only one in the project's that sale's or buy's pill's or weed.
wondering

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Apr 7, 2013
prissy wrote:
<quoted text> you need keep ur mouth shut cause u dont know what the hell ur talking about.
I think it's awfully funny that you have been on this thread talking like you are really bad. I dealt with you in person, little girl, and you were scared to death to even be speaking to me. You need to stay away from married men, and you need to stay away from the projects and get you a real life and your own man!
no no

Duluth, GA

#21 Apr 16, 2013
The government needs to start a program with free crack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great 8 min guest 1,054
Jill Jones 45 min UncleSal 10
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr bno 99,294
Solar Farm on Fuller/Whitnel/Craig Rd & Mark Bo... 2 hr andy 100
boycott cracker barrel 2 hr employee 15
who keeps starting these cracker barrel threads 2 hr employee 9
WALL MART strikers, we got your back 2 hr andy 12
Friendship Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web