I heard she is a hoe....
bosst

Erin, TN

#6 May 31, 2009
na she lives in hornbeak thats what i heard
Crystal Davis

Ripley, WV

#7 Nov 9, 2009
Okay, don't know who the hell sunshine is, but i'm not now or have I ever been a hoe.
UrNemesis

Towson, MD

#8 Jan 20, 2010
I heard the same - also heard back in the day she was engaged to a man and left him for his cousin.
crystal davis

Bedminster, NJ

#9 Jan 24, 2010
UrNemesis wrote:
I heard the same - also heard back in the day she was engaged to a man and left him for his cousin.
no i did no such thing. someone obviously wants to run their mouth about someone who does nothing to no one. i wish i knew who it was cuz it would be handled but let me give u some info. the man i was engaged to email pictures of his parts to women on the internet and as for his cousin we were friends and that was all it ever was. this was about 8 years ago. leave me alone
smalltownspy411

Erin, TN

#10 Sep 26, 2011
the only one i've ever known being called sunshine around crockett county is diane martin.

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2011
Haven't seen her since she worked at Whites. Last I heard she was with some neo nazi dude. Hope she is not still with him. She is a great girl.
smalltownspy411

Erin, TN

#12 Sep 27, 2011
the diane martin(sunshine)i know of has never worked a day in her life unless conning or steeling counts.
smalltownspy411

Bradford, TN

#13 Sep 30, 2011
im the only spy in this town...get ur own name and quit being a theif
Crystal Davis

Murray, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2011
Well I have no clue who Diane Martin is and I am not with a neo-nazi dude. LOL I am with the man I have been with for about 4 years or so and we are doing great. Don't know why people want to talk about me and others for that matter. I don't bother anyone.
Alilbityankeeali lbitrebel

Bellevue, MI

#15 Oct 3, 2011
I know Crystal Davis and let me tell you she has done nothing to me except help me. I was in the hospital and she was the only 1 from down there that showed up to see me. When I needed a friend she was always there. Crystal don't worry about these nobodys like my grandmother used to say if they are talking about you they are leaving some other poor soul alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale you are a REAL POS and soon to be wife 34 min Great Jared 1
Hush hush little secret 1 hr no strings 8
Gangs in Dyersburg 2 hr cheekindeek 3
Do anyone know a girl name misty 3 hr Just saying 14
Reagan dye 5 hr Jennifer 1
Kristin kristin johnson 5 hr Amber 1
The Yellow Feather Mystery 6 hr Misty 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Friendship Mortgages