cozy kitchen/airport
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#1 Sep 29, 2012
what a joke of a resturant. they pay there help with tips. had phone shut off. would like to know who the alterman opened a sealed bid to beat a person who put a bid in. it was a sealed bid so our elected (ONLY ONE PERSON) members are not so honest.maybe we should do a back ground check on people we put in office.
lurking

Keller, TX

#2 Sep 29, 2012
leave that girl alone you stoopid bitches. Obviously, you are jealous and my best guess is you want her man!! I got something you can bid on. No way anybody in this town can feel good about watching someone achieve success, but you are a perfect example of the sh*t turds in this town that kick people in the face when you see them struggle. Hell is going to fire your ass up sky high, when u get there. Oh, and lay off the speed, you can't keep a straight thought.
lol

Sioux City, IA

#3 Sep 29, 2012
You can call HER what you want. I used to love Cozy Kitchen until they moved. I have been to the airport and the food was not near as good I hope they make it out there. I have been to the Lazy Spot several times for lunch, because of the convenience to my office. THe food is great and so are the servers. Cozy should have never moved IMO.
Dude

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2012
sheila wrote:
what a joke of a resturant. they pay there help with tips. had phone shut off. would like to know who the alterman opened a sealed bid to beat a person who put a bid in. it was a sealed bid so our elected (ONLY ONE PERSON) members are not so honest.maybe we should do a back ground check on people we put in office.
Learn to spell and write complete sentences before you talk about some else being a joke.
memphis one

Burlison, TN

#5 Sep 30, 2012
The food is great and they are good hard working people. I do not live there anymore but when I am there during lunch I go there some.So glad I don't live there anymore, people are ruthless in that town.
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#6 Sep 30, 2012
lurking wrote:
leave that girl alone you stoopid bitches. Obviously, you are jealous and my best guess is you want her man!! I got something you can bid on. No way anybody in this town can feel good about watching someone achieve success, but you are a perfect example of the sh*t turds in this town that kick people in the face when you see them struggle. Hell is going to fire your ass up sky high, when u get there. Oh, and lay off the speed, you can't keep a straight thought.
for one IM a BITCH&proud of it.i wont have her man (if that what you call him) they brought all this on all buy there self. with the help of one alterman that open a sealed bid to put a higher bid in because one other persons bid was higher than the first one (COZY) put. so leave her alone PLEASE she has NOT A THING i would touch with a ten foot ball.

Sioux City, IA

#7 Sep 30, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>for one IM a BITCH&proud of it.i wont have her man (if that what you call him) they brought all this on all buy there self. with the help of one alterman that open a sealed bid to put a higher bid in because one other persons bid was higher than the first one (COZY) put. so leave her alone PLEASE she has NOT A THING i would touch with a ten foot ball.
Can you please tell us what an alterman is? Are you sure they brought it on all "buy" "there" self? Your grammar skills are lacking, but like mamma sed its the thawt that cownts.
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#8 Sep 30, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please tell us what an alterman is? Are you sure they brought it on all "buy" "there" self? Your grammar skills are lacking, but like mamma sed its the thawt that cownts.
i guess my grammar is like this b/c im ffrom the south.AND when you call people bitches you refer to me as MS.BITCH.i own that title.probaly more than what you can say for yourself.your mama forgot to teach you MANNERS.
Observation

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Oct 1, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>for one IM a BITCH&proud of it.i wont have her man (if that what you call him) they brought all this on all buy there self. with the help of one alterman that open a sealed bid to put a higher bid in because one other persons bid was higher than the first one (COZY) put. so leave her alone PLEASE she has NOT A THING i would touch with a ten foot ball.
A "ten foot ball" ? Really?
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
A "ten foot ball" ? Really?
i stand corrected it was to b with a ten foot pole!
one who eats there alot

Sioux City, IA

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Shelia, please do not get on here trashing anyone that has anything to do with this. They can read unless they are reading the illiterate garbage you are putting on here. People have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and talk crap. The thread where you were talking bout paying employees with tips. If that is what the owners want to do, then that is there perogative. They are the people that wait the tables and make the tips. Now shut the hell up and go to something else. Thank you very muuuuucccchhhh.
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#12 Oct 1, 2012
one who eats there alot wrote:
Shelia, please do not get on here trashing anyone that has anything to do with this. They can read unless they are reading the illiterate garbage you are putting on here. People have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer and talk crap. The thread where you were talking bout paying employees with tips. If that is what the owners want to do, then that is there perogative. They are the people that wait the tables and make the tips. Now shut the hell up and go to something else. Thank you very muuuuucccchhhh.
please give me a break every time i go there the most cars i ever seen is 5 cars.if they have so much bussiness why did she file bankrut?i know that first handed b/c i was in jackson on jury duty.so NO i will not shut the hell up.i post on the real facts.what is it to you if i sit behind my computer.looks like that what you do also b/c you read my post. so it seems like you dont know as much as you think you do.

Sioux City, IA

#13 Oct 5, 2012
i think SHEILA knows more than what you people give her credit for.just think about it people.when cozy filed bankrupt I THINK !!!! WAKE UP tax payers
trish

Jackson, TN

#14 Oct 6, 2012
i used to eat at cozy kitchen nowieat at mels diner tice a weak for lunch very good.very nice people
Spellcaster-1

Medon, TN

#16 Oct 8, 2012
well i love to eat there and thats all that matters. they are sweet people and the food and great and reasonably priced.. they will always have my business :)
sheila

Sioux City, IA

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Spellcaster-1 wrote:
well i love to eat there and thats all that matters. they are sweet people and the food and great and reasonably priced.. they will always have my business :)
U R JUST ON person. i have eat there&when they were downtown, having said that they just bit off more than they can chew.it was brought up at a meetting that they had a hard time paying rent downtown,so how r they making it when RENT & utlies r way more at airport. some people cannt see NOTHIN IN THIS TOWN.
Loyal Customer

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Oct 10, 2012
sheila wrote:
<quoted text>U R JUST ON person. i have eat there&when they were downtown, having said that they just bit off more than they can chew.it was brought up at a meetting that they had a hard time paying rent downtown,so how r they making it when RENT & utlies r way more at airport. some people cannt see NOTHIN IN THIS TOWN.
It was also brought up at the next meeting that the person making the comment about them not paying their bills did not know what they were talking about. The person that made the comment had to apologize to them since they had a letter from their landlord saying they were not behind in rent payments.

Next....the rent at the airport is not way more, it is way less, probably one of the reasons they chose to move. Since DES provides utilities to both locations I'd say there is not much change there either.

People are not blind, but some, like you, are very prejudiced. I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with these folks but I ate with them downtown and continue to eat with them at their new location. I like the folks running it and I like their food. And regardless of how bad you think their business is, just go there about noon this Sunday and see if you don't have to stand in a long line to get your food.

I will continue to support them!

Sioux City, IA

#19 Oct 11, 2012
Loyal Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
It was also brought up at the next meeting that the person making the comment about them not paying their bills did not know what they were talking about. The person that made the comment had to apologize to them since they had a letter from their landlord saying they were not behind in rent payments.
Next....the rent at the airport is not way more, it is way less, probably one of the reasons they chose to move. Since DES provides utilities to both locations I'd say there is not much change there either.
People are not blind, but some, like you, are very prejudiced. I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with these folks but I ate with them downtown and continue to eat with them at their new location. I like the folks running it and I like their food. And regardless of how bad you think their business is, just go there about noon this Sunday and see if you don't have to stand in a long line to get your food.
I will continue to support them!
I guess you can pick any seat you want..any day of the week the lot is empty (okay not empty, four or five cars on a good day, ooops those are workers, my bad) LOL.

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Even though they had a good reputation downtown, I was wondering when I heard that they were moving to the Airport, if that was a good decision, since so many people working downtown walked over there. The parking is terrible downtown now. Then you got Mary Lou's (Mary Lou Parker) who has opened a restaurant out behind Wendy's and everybody knows how good her food always is, and JukeBox Cafe has reopened with new people. Shelby Daniel and his folks have opened it for breakfast and lunch. I've tried the food and found it to be very good and cheap. Only $6 for a choice of two meats, several vegetables, homemade bread and desserts and drink. On Fri and Sat. nights they are having karoke which I think will attrack some people. We got plenty of eating places. I wished we had more industry.
DBurg Resident

Sioux City, IA

#21 Oct 23, 2012
I heard doors are closing in December? High prices serving leftovers won't work. Knew it was going to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Box 4 min Pux 196
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 27 min Impulse 5,227
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 54 min Pux 106,727
Looking 1 hr Realist 2
Famous people in Dyersburg (Nov '09) 2 hr Nobodycares 192
Jason roberts 2 hr Videoman 176
Snorting moth balls is illegal 3 hr Guest 3

Friendship Jobs

Personal Finance

Friendship Mortgages