Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Tennessee (District 82) in 2010?

Posted in the Friendship Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Phil Lewis

Sioux City, IA

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Fitz has had a free pass for YEARS time for a GOOD change
mechanic friend

Ripley, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2010
If Craig was a independent then he would get my vote, but Craig votes Democrat party lines then a change is needed.
its terrible

Stanton, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2010
he is a replublican
Really

Ripley, TN

#7 Oct 13, 2010
Fitzhugh is just another Democrat who will tow the party line when push comes to shove...
Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#8 Oct 13, 2010
The reason to vote Johnny Edwards

How it is

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2010
Time for a change!
Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#10 Oct 14, 2010
Amen..
How it is

Miami, FL

#11 Oct 15, 2010

Good video concerned. Let's see it again. Hopefully some other voters will watch it.
devoted

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2010
You want find a more honest man than Craig Fitzhugh, no matter what party he is on!
Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#13 Oct 16, 2010
devoted wrote:
You want find a more honest man than Craig Fitzhugh, no matter what party he is on!
You're kidding, right? You aren't that naive...
how it is

Miami, FL

#14 Oct 17, 2010
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? You aren't that naive...
NO, they either work at the Bank of Ripley or a life long democrat.
how it is

Miami, FL

#15 Oct 17, 2010
Actually, let's just keep this discussion about issues. I have nothing personally against Fitzhugh. I don't know him that well. I do take issue with his voting record. I also look around this district and see what the policies of a democrat legislature for many many years has done. Vote Republican.
Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#16 Oct 17, 2010
How it is - I agree totally. I don't know Fitzhugh at all, but I will say this, I have SERIOUS issues with his voting record. Not only his vote against, but his efforts to kill the TN Healthcare Freedom Act were a slap in our faces. We are not a liberal district. The sad thing is, people don't pay attention to state politics...and state politics are much more important, as they directly affect us much more than national politics..
Get A Grip

Henderson, TN

#17 Oct 17, 2010
"Concerned, Deb, How It Is," can we see some voter registration cards from the previous elections?
Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#18 Oct 17, 2010
Get-A-Grip - Are you talking about Edwards' voter reg card? I can't speak for him...but with you telling us that, it's pretty evident that you're scared $h!tless CF is gonna lose if you're grasping at that sraw... Why not discuss Craig Fitzhugh's recent voting record instead? I mean seriously, his record is the issue here right, not shady, self serving votes?!?! If he's proud of it, he shold tell us why he should be re-elected. Are you afraid his record won't sit well with the uninformed masses if they find out? If you think that, I'd say you are right on.....

You might be surprsed to know that I have supported Fitzhugh in every prior election that he has represented Dyer co.....but he couldn't be my dog catcher at this point...and rest assured that I'm doing everything in my power to see him ousted Nov 2nd...I'm working my @$$ off... and I don't know Johnny Edwards from Adam...that's how bad I want him voted out...
Get A Grip

Henderson, TN

#19 Oct 17, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Get-A-Grip - Are you talking about Edwards' voter reg card? I can't speak for him...but with you telling us that, it's pretty evident that you're scared $h!tless CF is gonna lose if you're grasping at that sraw... Why not discuss Craig Fitzhugh's recent voting record instead? I mean seriously, his record is the issue here right, not shady, self serving votes?!?! If he's proud of it, he shold tell us why he should be re-elected. Are you afraid his record won't sit well with the uninformed masses if they find out? If you think that, I'd say you are right on.....
You might be surprsed to know that I have supported Fitzhugh in every prior election that he has represented Dyer co.....but he couldn't be my dog catcher at this point...and rest assured that I'm doing everything in my power to see him ousted Nov 2nd...I'm working my @$$ off... and I don't know Johnny Edwards from Adam...that's how bad I want him voted out...
No, I want to hear what the heck Edwards is going to do to help this area. All Edwards' Campaign and his surrogates are writing about how he is "towing the Republican Part line." In case you have never read my posts in the past, the people want solutions to crime, education, economic development, and employment. None of which Edwards has addressed in his advertisements.
Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#20 Oct 17, 2010
Well....what we do know is that Fitzhugh is going to toe the Democrat line in regards to illegal immigration...his votes prove it. With regards to the rest...if he toes the Republican line, he will try ad remove the boot from the throat of the private secter...regulations are killing us. The thing you better think about is cap & trade...if that passes, and it just might, energy prices will skyrocket. Tennessee is a coal burning state, and we'll be hit the hardest. Research it..I'm telling you, it's bad. If our state legislature bows its back, Fitzhugh won't stand up against the national Democrat party....he's proven it time and again... I'm telling you, open your mind and research this...it will break the back of our economy if it passes.
Get A Grip

Henderson, TN

#21 Oct 17, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Well....what we do know is that Fitzhugh is going to toe the Democrat line in regards to illegal immigration...his votes prove it. With regards to the rest...if he toes the Republican line, he will try ad remove the boot from the throat of the private secter...regulations are killing us. The thing you better think about is cap & trade...if that passes, and it just might, energy prices will skyrocket. Tennessee is a coal burning state, and we'll be hit the hardest. Research it..I'm telling you, it's bad. If our state legislature bows its back, Fitzhugh won't stand up against the national Democrat party....he's proven it time and again... I'm telling you, open your mind and research this...it will break the back of our economy if it passes.
Edwards, nor Fitzhugh, nor Mark Norris, nor any other State Official can vote for or against Cap & Trade Legislation. Cap & Trade will be voted on by the UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES and not the Tennessee House of Representatives.
how it is

Miami, FL

#22 Oct 18, 2010
Get A Grip wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I want to hear what the heck Edwards is going to do to help this area. All Edwards' Campaign and his surrogates are writing about how he is "towing the Republican Part line." In case you have never read my posts in the past, the people want solutions to crime, education, economic development, and employment. None of which Edwards has addressed in his advertisements.
Well obviously NOTHING Fitzhugh has done while in office has addressed any of your concerns. I'd be more worried about people who keep voting for the same person and keep getting the same result. You need to get a grip....Grip.
Concerned

Sioux City, IA

#23 Oct 18, 2010
Get A Grip wrote:
<quoted text>
Edwards, nor Fitzhugh, nor Mark Norris, nor any other State Official can vote for or against Cap & Trade Legislation. Cap & Trade will be voted on by the UNITED STATES HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES and not the Tennessee House of Representatives.
I fully understand that... and don't patronize me; I'd eat you like a bon bon if we debated any issue. My point is that he will not vote to challenge it on a state level, any more than he did with his no votes in regards to the "TN Healthcare Freedom Act"....and you know it. A huge majority of us supported it, and Fitzhugh gave us the middle finger.

You're just attempting to mislead everyone once again...but that's your right.....typical Democrat. When there is no logic or sensible argument...you mislead, bribe, or coerce.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Alyssa76 11,041
what kind of MARIJAUNA is best in tn? 2 hr Banana 5
Hometown Urgent Care 2 hr Concerned 34
Wendy mcgarity at Grecian who is she cheating w... 3 hr Your momma 2
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 3 hr Izzy-_- 8,695
trash 4 hr you stink 3
Mall Blvd 5 hr SnapTackleCrunch 5

Friendship Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance