Four people held in slaying of Lakewo...

Four people held in slaying of Lakewood man

There are 1 comment on the KING-TV Seattle story from Oct 1, 2012, titled Four people held in slaying of Lakewood man. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

Four people are in custody and a bench warrant has been issued for a fifth in the death of a Lakewood man whose body was found outside a vacant Graham home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

nai

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Hi I knew dean barker and I'm shocked and upset! What gives people the right to just go and kill people? Just because someone does something 2 someone doesn't give them the right to kill people! He was a good person and he helped me! Those losers gross out people should get life in prison with out the possibility of poral. Those kind of sickos have that sick kind of mind is ingrained in them and they will never change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Friday Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) Mon ghostwriter88 452
Need some 30 in blue shorts Jun 23 Live fast diarrhea 1
where is ted bundy's daughter (Oct '14) Jun 23 Lcat33 8
9000 hundred bilion yearsago go home go home . ... Jun 20 Traveler 2
Research Chems and Othee Medics Jun 18 medsonline 1
Need sub strip in west seattle (Dec '16) Jun 18 broc 11
Stacie Sandritter Jun 11 Biwriter32 2

Friday Harbor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Friday Harbor Mortgages