Somebody

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

To all the Seattlites out here, have you noticed this one thing whenever you go to the downtown of Bellevue, WA? The amount of girls in skimpy or leggy clothes, I mean the clothes that show off a whole lot of legs?

Before you call me a pervert, just remember, I worked at one of the places there before and lived there, I encounter them all the time, no need to actually stalking anyone or anything, so don't get all keyboard warrior on me here.

Anyways, when I worked at one of the place there, I can't help but notice this: The girls seem to wearing too much mini-skirts and short shorts. Cleavages are well-exposed sometimes too, but not nearly as often as legs. Even in the winter time, and sometimes even it's like 30 something degrees outside, you still see them. Those girls are usually whites or East Asians. And most of them are pretty young too...like 16. I've even seen some as young as 10. Parents don't seem to care about it. As someone who've worked in Bellevue and been to other parts of Seattle's "Upper East Side", I'd say it's pretty common to see girls like that over there, and Downtown Bellevue, the area around Bellevue Square seems to be the concentration.

What's the deal between Bellevue girls and legs? Don't you think it's kinda too young to show that amount of thighs? Don't parents care when someone stare at their daughters or what?
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Somebody wrote:
To all the Seattlites out here, have you noticed this one thing whenever you go to the downtown of Bellevue, WA? The amount of girls in skimpy or leggy clothes, I mean the clothes that show off a whole lot of legs?
Before you call me a pervert, just remember, I worked at one of the places there before and lived there, I encounter them all the time, no need to actually stalking anyone or anything, so don't get all keyboard warrior on me here.
Anyways, when I worked at one of the place there, I can't help but notice this: The girls seem to wearing too much mini-skirts and short shorts. Cleavages are well-exposed sometimes too, but not nearly as often as legs. Even in the winter time, and sometimes even it's like 30 something degrees outside, you still see them. Those girls are usually whites or East Asians. And most of them are pretty young too...like 16. I've even seen some as young as 10. Parents don't seem to care about it. As someone who've worked in Bellevue and been to other parts of Seattle's "Upper East Side", I'd say it's pretty common to see girls like that over there, and Downtown Bellevue, the area around Bellevue Square seems to be the concentration.
What's the deal between Bellevue girls and legs? Don't you think it's kinda too young to show that amount of thighs? Don't parents care when someone stare at their daughters or what?
IMHO, I have rarely seen that many hot women at one place as one can see in Bellevue. Not only asians, but also lotsa hit white girls. The mini-skirts?? Hmmmm, not sure about it,but in general I'm very happy over how girls in Seattle dress ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Friday Harbor Discussions

Search the Friday Harbor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! 20 hr ghostwriter3 17
Reasons Why Washington State Sucks - Post Them ... (Apr '12) 20 hr ghostwriter3 263
Review: Abood Septic 21 hr Juliet Sparks 1
Chemtrails over Seattle - ITS TRUE (Feb '10) Tue DyingAmerican 352
northend black Mon AnnOak203 5
Friday Harbor Music Selection (Aug '12) Mon Musikologist 15
Happy "Earth day" Mon VeganTiger 1
•••
•••

Friday Harbor News Video

•••
•••

Friday Harbor Jobs

•••