Hunt for Man Who Violated Parole, Fir...

Hunt for Man Who Violated Parole, Fired at Police Turns into Domestic Terror Propaganda

There are 3 comments on the TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner story from Jun 14, 2011, titled Hunt for Man Who Violated Parole, Fired at Police Turns into Domestic Terror Propaganda. In it, TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner reports that:

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 Hunt for Man Who Violated Parole, Fired at Police Turns into Domestic Terror Propaganda From http://www.infowars.com/hunt-for-man-who-violated-parole-fired-at-police-turns-into-domestic-terror-propaganda/ Hunt for Man Who Violated Parole, Fired at Police Turns into Domestic Terror Propaganda Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com June 14, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TruthSeeker24's anti-N.W.O. corner.

Citizen

Moran, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2011
This is another incident where the police in an attempt to prove crime exist actually created a crime. They should have just took the illegal weapons and kept an eye on him, but not to the extent of harassing him.. Jailing people does not help society for possesion, only when violence is involved should they harass an individual. This man may have been paranoid but the police have turned his paranoia into reality, and thus basically have justified most of his actions. This is happening a lot more today and it is all over the map. Police are supposed to keep the peace, and are not necessarily supposed to become overly involved in a particular persons life just because of a mistake he made in the past. I do not know the particulars of this case,but I have seen a lot more cases of cop created crime. And it disturbs me that there are people out there that think that they have the right to harass someone who made a mistake in their past, just because they are in a position of power. Self-fullfilling prophetcy, or making crime happen.
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#2 Jun 14, 2011
THERE ARE SO MANY POLICE IN THE UNITED STATES ITS DIFFICULT TO ARGUE THE COUNTRY IS NOT A POLICE STATE AND IN A POLICE STATE THE POLICE WILL SOMETIMES MAKE THEIR OWN INCIDENTS JUST TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO.
poppys sugar love

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2012
Citizen wrote:
This is another incident where the police in an attempt to prove crime exist actually created a crime. They should have just took the illegal weapons and kept an eye on him, but not to the extent of harassing him.. Jailing people does not help society for possesion, only when violence is involved should they harass an individual. This man may have been paranoid but the police have turned his paranoia into reality, and thus basically have justified most of his actions. This is happening a lot more today and it is all over the map. Police are supposed to keep the peace, and are not necessarily supposed to become overly involved in a particular persons life just because of a mistake he made in the past. I do not know the particulars of this case,but I have seen a lot more cases of cop created crime. And it disturbs me that there are people out there that think that they have the right to harass someone who made a mistake in their past, just because they are in a position of power. Self-fullfilling prophetcy, or making crime happen.
WHO ARE YOU KIDDING, police are nothing but frauds, example, no if they would have had someone like other master tech go out and talk to offender, there would have been no shooting, police are very very incompetent, they dont know the law, and they have very little skill. A new Better force needs to be created. But hey, after all, a force that trys to rape little children, its no surprise, no surprise at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bronies that go to FJH or HS Jan '16 Frenchtown Student 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Clifford Larsen as State Sena... (Dec '15) Dec '15 candis 1
mature ladies looking for younger guys (Aug '14) May '15 steve2580 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Guydude 66
jessica opsahl (Sep '12) Jan '13 Nono 2
Upcoming Grand Acadien Awakening (Oct '11) Oct '11 Mitch Conover 1
News Nipped in the bud? (Apr '11) Apr '11 Sheik Yerbouti 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frenchtown Mortgages