press it

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2008

my sister-in-law called my wife this eve. and said, i think, a Jill Ratliff passed away, about 41 yrs. old. she worked at wal-mart i think. does anyone know of this? seems to be from a heart-attack. really breaks my heart in half to hear this, being so close to Christmas. everybody pray for this family with ernest. i do know what it's like to loose a loved one; it hurts and burns so deeply. my heart and prayers go out to the family. GOD Bless them in this time, Amen.
Iknowher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2008

does anyone know what happened? I know Jill and her sister and her mom, I cant believe this has happened...she was a very good person, pray for the kids...
casey helton

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

it is true jill was like my second mom and she passed in her sleep on friday morning services are being held on sunday at 11 the family is doing as well as expected but keep the family in your prayers
Iknowher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

we will, this is so sad....
so sad

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

I worked with Jill at walmart. We became very good friends, I will miss her very much, she was such a good person.
Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

what was her maiden name?
kyl 22

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

was she tom adams ex? Worked at Clinic with Dr.Butt?
A Friend

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

press it

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

her full name was Mrs.Gehlia Marie Ratliff Bush, age 41. she went to menifee school with a sister of mine who also passed away 3 months ago tomorrow. she was also 41. i think my sister always called her"Jill". my heart, prayers, and deepest sympathy goes out to the family of Jill. i know this Christmas has a very deep loss in my family that can never be filled. i can only pray that Gehila's family can somehow get through this terrible time that we do not understand, but only GOD knows the reason and purpose. sometimes, we think we are strong, but losing a loved one can and will break us down. my sisters loss to me was that of losing my best friend in life, a mortal friend. i hope to one day see my sister and Gehlia once again in GOD'S kingdom. once again, my whole heart and prayers goes out to Gehila's family, for i know what the hurting is. GOD BLESS this family, in the name of JESUS.
no family

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

press it wrote:
her full name was Mrs.Gehlia Marie Ratliff Bush, age 41. she went to menifee school with a sister of mine who also passed away 3 months ago tomorrow. she was also 41. i think my sister always called her"Jill". my heart, prayers, and deepest sympathy goes out to the family of Jill. i know this Christmas has a very deep loss in my family that can never be filled. i can only pray that Gehila's family can somehow get through this terrible time that we do not understand, but only GOD knows the reason and purpose. sometimes, we think we are strong, but losing a loved one can and will break us down. my sisters loss to me was that of losing my best friend in life, a mortal friend. i hope to one day see my sister and Gehlia once again in GOD'S kingdom. once again, my whole heart and prayers goes out to Gehila's family, for i know what the hurting is. GOD BLESS this family, in the name of JESUS.
I went to school with Jill and Jerri both, press it who was your sister? My sympothy goes out to you and the Ratliff/Bush family. I lost my mother a couple of years ago and Holidays are really hard around my house. I often just wish I could skip Holidays, Christmas is always the hardest, because now, I have no family to celebrate it with.
press it

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2008

no family wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to school with Jill and Jerri both, press it who was your sister? My sympothy goes out to you and the Ratliff/Bush family. I lost my mother a couple of years ago and Holidays are really hard around my house. I often just wish I could skip Holidays, Christmas is always the hardest, because now, I have no family to celebrate it with.
i guess we commentors like to talk on topix with "play names", but my sisters name was Van Lisa. she and i was very close, always leaning on each other for that brother/sister support. Thanksgiving was very hard to go through, but this Christmas is even harder. it breaks my heart in half to see the pain my mom and dad goes through. Van Lisa always liked to decorate so much at Christmas. the other day, my mom and i decorated her grave so beautifully. when we were done we smiled and both of us just broke down, not even trying to hold the tears back. it's just so hard sometimes; it hurts and stings your soul. i feel for you "no family", i kinda know that emptyness you have. i may not be your family, but i thank you for a new friendship, and someone to talk to. may GOD Bless you this season and fill your heart with joy and a solitude of peacefullness!!!
no family

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Same to you press it. I did know who your sister was. Her and Jill were older than me, but I have lived here all my life and do know who she was. Thank you for your friendship also
press it

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

you are so very much welcome "no family". ifin ya ever want to talk any, just holler at me. since its winter and ya really can't do much outside, i enjoy readin the topix, hearing all the opinions and ideas. don't care 4 the slander or degrading of individuals though. have a great day and GOD BLESS you!!!!!
no family

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

press it wrote:
you are so very much welcome "no family". ifin ya ever want to talk any, just holler at me. since its winter and ya really can't do much outside, i enjoy readin the topix, hearing all the opinions and ideas. don't care 4 the slander or degrading of individuals though. have a great day and GOD BLESS you!!!!!
Thanks, I am like you I read it but I am not for the slander, and there sure has been alot of that.
shocked

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

When I heard about jill i was in total shock. She was such a sweet heart, and her son I just think the world of him. What we really need to do is pray for him(I know we need to pray for the all that they will be strong). Just a couple of years ago he lost his dad to cancer. He is only 13 and his mother and father are both gone. Atleast he still has his grandparents. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

shocked wrote:
When I heard about jill i was in total shock. She was such a sweet heart, and her son I just think the world of him. What we really need to do is pray for him(I know we need to pray for the all that they will be strong). Just a couple of years ago he lost his dad to cancer. He is only 13 and his mother and father are both gone. Atleast he still has his grandparents. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Its always sad to hear that a young person dies so young. I hope the family is okay.
Carebear

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2008

Blane wrote:
<quoted text>
Its always sad to hear that a young person dies so young. I hope the family is okay.
I saw a family friend today and asked how they were doing and as usual they said they were all taking it very hard.

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

how lucky are the rest of us? extra prayers for them
Daisy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

wow! I hadn't even heard, and am always afraid to look at topix that has a name, on it, afraid it is slander and do not want to read slander either. My prayers are with the family, how sad life is sometimes, it is so hard to understand. I guess we never will, maybe in heaven, maybe it wont even matter there. I cant see how there will never be tears or sadness there if we remember these hurts. I am praying for comfort and good memories for the family.
RayAnn

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Did the same Jill ratliff use to work at the job corp a few years back in Menifee county?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Frenchburg Forum right now

Search the Frenchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Cry Baby Stupid 139,030
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,254
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,040
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 hr wtv 25,967
yellowmellow 18 hr election 9
Vote for Alan if Mon I wasnt 10
Will you vote for Peck Mon Democrat 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frenchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••