Comments
1 - 20 of 111 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
ADTx2

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2013
Will the next board meeting be as long as the last board meeting?
ADTx2

West Liberty, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
WAYS TO SAVE # 1

The school pays for unused sick days for those old school employees when they retire. The board can vote on paying up to 30% a year or 0%. You know it would save the school lots of money maybe up to $20,000 per person that retires. Wow, what a savings. Maybe they could finally pay for some new Books!
ADTx2

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2013
WAYS TO SAVE # 2

Reorganization is needed in the school. That way the jobs that are overpaid and don't really help kids can be done away with and classroom supplies can be bought and more teachers can be hired.
ADTx2

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Ways to SAVE #3

Cut extended days of Asst. Super, Principals, counselors and central office staff. Some of those people make over $400 a day. What a waste!

According to KRS the only year round personnel to be required by law is the SUPER AND THE DPP (Director of Pupil Personnel)
ADTx3

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jan 24, 2013
The above recommendations are about kids and not just giving it lip service.
ADTx3

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Yes, this school district is ready for a change or there wouldn't have elected 3 brand new board members elected.
ADTx4

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
I want to know:

WHY ARE BOARD VIDEOS EDITED AND WHY DON'T THEY SHOW SOME OF THOSE DUMB TEACHERS MAKING FUN
MAKING FUN OF
MAKING FUN OF
MAKING FUN OF
BOARD MEMBERS?

Don't those little snots have the guts to get on the video??????
ADTx4

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Smile your on candid camera. You silly teachers and other so called professional personnel. Don't you realize that you may already be on candid camera
so smile your on

CANDID CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!
4xTDA

San Jose, CA

#9 Jan 24, 2013
I want to thank Benny for posting the above postings. Benny it truely shows that you know absolutely nothing about manageing a school system. Just because you were a union stroker doesn't mean that you know anything. Go back to management school and try your best to get a clue. But thank you for reinforcing what the total county thought about you in the county wide election.
ADTx4

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jan 24, 2013
I am not Benny. The way you folks carry on you would think that you thought Benny was like God. Benny is not everywhere and all knowing. However, I don't need Benny to tell me anything. You did not attack the issues or possible ideas about the school system rather you attacked a person. You're sure not up with school law are you? Just a politician and a person wanting to attack a person rather than ideas.
ADTx4

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jan 24, 2013
I am sick of hearing about Benny. Talk about the issues on this post or go make up your own post.
sight for sore eyes

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jan 24, 2013
I think the board staff and some of the teachers need to dress their age and dress more professional. You all need to be role models and look the part. Students will take teachers more seriously if you look like a teacher and not one of their peers. And I'm not saying all the staff dresses that way. But, some of you all blend in with the teenage girls. It just looks ridiculous when little grannies are strutting around in their short skirts and big ole boots.
Sumdance

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jan 24, 2013
To Mitchells tune. Does Mitchell think he makes all decisions by himself? If that were the case you wouldn't need a board,now would you? Since that isn't the case, the board should be making the decisions and stand up to him. He needs to be reined in,he has been let go way to long.
ADTx4

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Yes, the old board was yes, honey,
yes sir, yes you are super, yes pay your spouse a large salary, yes you are wonderful. Well, the new board is not wearing rose colored glasses, and the reality of what the yes ladies have allowed smells like rotten eggs to the community.
New board, now is the time to enact the platform you stood on to be elected. Keep up the good work. You have the power (4/5)votes so use it. Do not let our kids down.
ADTx4

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2013
I think the board staff and some of the teachers need to dress their age and dress more professional. You all need to be role models and look the part. Students will take teachers more seriously if you look like a teacher and not one of their peers. And I'm not saying all the staff dresses that way. But, some of you all blend in with the teenage girls. It just looks ridiculous when little grannies are strutting around in their short skirts and big ole boots.

It appears that Boss Hog likes to look at skimpy clad women. If you have ever watched him, he can't keep his eyes off them. He don't want to control or make his staff look professional(have a dress code)rather he likes looking at flesh. Board, I challenge you to get that old hog jowls under control.
i know

Mooresville, NC

#16 Jan 24, 2013
get a life loser, how many times are you going to post under different names from the tornado capital of the world? to bad the twister didnt get you
toto

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
i know wrote:
get a life loser, how many times are you going to post under different names from the tornado capital of the world? to bad the twister didnt get you
your comment wasn't very nice. So click your heels together 3 times and go away before someone drops a house on you. Lol
toto

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jan 25, 2013
ADTx4 wrote:
I want to know:
WHY ARE BOARD VIDEOS EDITED AND WHY DON'T THEY SHOW SOME OF THOSE DUMB TEACHERS MAKING FUN
MAKING FUN OF
MAKING FUN OF
MAKING FUN OF
BOARD MEMBERS?
Don't those little snots have the guts to get on the video??????
edited and formatted to fit the viewers screen.
wizard of ozzy

Mount Sterling, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
i know wrote:
LOLOL OMFG. You are awesome and right, West Liberty or Frenchburg, who would care what happens to them.
ADTx4

West Liberty, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2013
I am not a loser. I did not lose my vote in the school board election. "I know" Please, go get your own post if you have to attack a person rather than to discuss the issues which is "ways to save money for our schools."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min well 1,504
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Reality 151,272
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Wolf 81,599
shonna howard and amy 12 hr james 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 16 hr Advertisment 26,226
Thank YOU 22 hr hello 6
Thinking about quitting Fri mr nobody 5
•••
•••
•••

Frenchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frenchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE