Justin Case

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2012
He died this mornig.

“Unapologetically Conservative”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2012
That is so sad. Hershel was always nice to me when I stopped at his store. He will be greatly missed in the community.
Wise Owl

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Let's all be respectful,espiecally for the family. Thank you Don't Tread for what you said, not that it matters at this time, but the person posting as justin Case using georgetown ip is not Justin Case.
Lil Momma

Richmond, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
He was always nice to me, too. Saying a prayer for him and his family.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 8, 2012
Wise Owl wrote:
Let's all be respectful,espiecally for the family. Thank you Don't Tread for what you said, not that it matters at this time, but the person posting as justin Case using georgetown ip is not Justin Case.
Yes I know that he always post from Virginia or Tennessee.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 8, 2012
I am sorry. I meant to say, "she" always posts from Virginia or Tennessee. All this time I thought Justin Case was a man till she posted about her husband and son.

I may disagree with some on politics but I think the community should pull together for this family.I am not from here but people I talk to around here say he did a lot for Menifee County and was a good man.
Justin Case

Richmond, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2012
he never did shyt for this county, the next time someone tells you that have them tell you 2 things, he did buy a lot of land but that was for himself
sympathy

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Rest in peace. Love and Prayers for the family.
ramona
#9 Sep 9, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
he never did shyt for this county, the next time someone tells you that have them tell you 2 things, he did buy a lot of land but that was for himself
I don't care who you are. You are very disrespectful. At a time of death, no one cares about the county or land. With an attitude like yours, you probably don't have NEAR the friends that he had & his family still has. Love & prayers to the family. RIP Hershell.
Jimmy Stewart

Richmond, KY

#10 Sep 9, 2012
Justin Case has turned to a nasty old fart hasn't he
Wise Owl

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Sep 9, 2012
You shouldn't get on topix Richmond and say one thing and then get on someones fb page and say another.Sounds alot like flip flop.
Jimmy Stewart

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Case hes gone let it be son
Justin Case

Richmond, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Sell your soul to the devil and see what you get
Let it be

Winchester, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
Sell your soul to the devil and see what you get
Sounds like Case you need to sell your soul To God and let all that hate leave you.
Justin Case

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Crazy wingnuts
Justin Case

United States

#16 Sep 11, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
Crazy wingnuts
Do you want to be a democrat sobad that you use my name? Just go change your registration and don't be on here 24/7.
You need god bad

West Liberty, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
Don't know who you are and really don't care. All I have to say to your comments about Hershel is, I hope when it's judgement time that you have changed your way of life, because Hell is where your bound if you don't. Hershel was a great guy, would give you the shirt off of his back. So not even gonna waste any more time on your stupid comments.
not a christian nor a hyp

West Liberty, KY

#18 Sep 12, 2012
To you need god bad. You need to get a life a christian your not. or you wouldnt be on topix. only sinners and hypocrits are on topix . Christians are the type of people who mind their own business, DO NOT GOSSIP, judge, are not disrespectable, rude or jealous of others. We all know who you are and we all know for a fact that you are not a christian so save the bullshit for somebody else.
Justin Case

United States

#19 Sep 12, 2012
Just what did hershel believe in. The almighty dollar. Do you really think he is hanging out with God. Rumor is he's floating down Blackwater. Maybe hoping for some redemption up that old holler.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 12, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
Just what did hershel believe in. The almighty dollar. Do you really think he is hanging out with God. Rumor is he's floating down Blackwater. Maybe hoping for some redemption up that old holler.
You are a disgusting person! Shame on you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fishing report 2 hr Fishin4Life 2
George Hunter Jr 7 hr Concerned citizen 3
News Job Corps is worth a second look (Mar '09) 18 hr Parent 612
Ghost on Hatton Ridge/Spas creek area (Jan '09) Sun Almost home 27
Menifee Feb 23 Festus 3
Fight at ball game Feb 23 Festus 1
Scrimage Feb 21 Jeb 32

Frenchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance