Posted in the Frenchburg Forum

well

Macon, GA

#1 Mar 24, 2010
seen a bad wreck, who was it
wondering

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Mar 24, 2010
Thought I saw someone being arrested...anyone know anything about this?
well

Macon, GA

#3 Mar 25, 2010
heard a woman was doped up and totalled one car and hit 3 other cars in a line on the right side of the parking lane. must been goin 50+mph in a 25mph city limit
oh boy

Campton, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2010
i herd it was renee reynolds or it might be renee hall if she got married.
lmfao

Macon, GA

#5 Mar 25, 2010
whoever she was,,, she sure done alot of damage to all them cars
im from menifee

Norman Park, GA

#7 Mar 26, 2010
Whoever she is I hope she has some damn good insurance!
old friend

Sumter, SC

#9 Mar 26, 2010
MAH wrote:
Wouldn't be Renee Hall, would be Renee Keaton.
how is she did she get hurt was the kids with her my prayers are with her and the family
saw it

West Liberty, KY

#10 Mar 27, 2010
her name is leitha keeton reynolds. she really messed up a lot of cars. heard she was in jail on 5000 dollar bond. idk if that is true or not.
im from menifee

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 27, 2010
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>how is she did she get hurt was the kids with her my prayers are with her and the family
This is one site I can say if someone was hurt or kids were involved they would be on here asking for prayers.
I do not have a clue if she was on drugs like others said but you can bet if she is under a bond like they said she was doing something illegal, whether it be on drugs or drunk or just traffic violations or no license etc. I too hope and pray all are alright but from what I am reading it sounds like they are.
saw it 2

Macon, GA

#12 Mar 27, 2010
they did found drugs in her pants. she keep refusing a blood test and yelling out of her mind to the cops saying she didnt do anything wrong lol
Hah-

Campton, KY

#13 Mar 27, 2010
saw it 2 wrote:
they did found drugs in her pants. she keep refusing a blood test and yelling out of her mind to the cops saying she didnt do anything wrong lol
i can hear her now.."officer i didnt do nothing i swear those 4 cars jumped right out in frount of me, what could i do???"
Happy Camper

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Mar 29, 2010
I heard that she had her pills in her underware. How fast was she going? The spead limit is on 35. Not to mention everyone knows that there is a stop ahead. She had to be out of her mind not to see the 4 cars in front of her. She is lucky she didn't kill anybody. She needs to have the book thrown at her. If she had hit me and my kids were in the car and had gotten hurt, she wouldn't have had to worry about going to jail.
old friend

Sumter, SC

#15 Mar 29, 2010
saw it wrote:
her name is leitha keeton reynolds. she really messed up a lot of cars. heard she was in jail on 5000 dollar bond. idk if that is true or not.
is she still w/ jeff?i just herd they split up.
mee

West Liberty, KY

#16 Mar 29, 2010
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>is she still w/ jeff?i just herd they split up.
Jeff who?
bleu

Frenchburg, KY

#17 Oct 14, 2015
Leatha Renea Bentley Reynolds Keaton, is still married to Jeff Keaton-she abandoned him about
5 years ago in a dirt, nasty trailer, shortly after he was released from the hospital.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donna 5 hr Knowing 40
Menifee Co High School Teacher 11 hr Rob Roy 2
Wow! 22 hr Not a Peter Pan 1
State Rep Race Fri Rob Roy 22
ballgames Fri Coach 65 16
looking for family Dec 13 brown 1
Repubs falling Apart Dec 13 well now 15

Frenchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance