Who is Stacy Prater?
Citizen

Nicholson, GA

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Who is Stacy Prater? What does he do for a living? What kind of person is he?
cindy jones

Campton, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2009
he is a good person he use to live by me him and his wife angie dont no to much about him except he was allwayes good to us
menifeegurl

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Dec 26, 2009
he stacys my husband hes a really good person hes a hard worker and a great husband.whats ur concern citizen?
concerned

Sandy Hook, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2009
menifeegurl wrote:
he stacys my husband hes a really good person hes a hard worker and a great husband.whats ur concern citizen?
didnt you 2 lose your kids?
cindy

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Dec 26, 2009
what concern is that of any ones or excuse me concern
Someone Who Knows

West Liberty, KY

#6 Dec 30, 2009
concerned ..... do you know anyone that is perfect? Everybody makes mistakes. The only thing is, you have to learn from them.
concerned

Sandy Hook, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2009
they still aint learned nuthin.
Open Glass

Campton, KY

#8 Jan 7, 2010
LOL
Ridge Rat

West Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2010
Dont trust him hes a rat he will come in and act like hes a good guy but he will report you he wears a wire he works for unite Dont trust him he snitched on my brother and boyfriend i am telling you stay away from him DONT TRUST HIM WONDER WHY EVERYONE IS GETTING BUSTED AND HES IN ANOTHER COUNTY WHEN IT HAPPENS he drives with no license he aint legal and he will steal whatever aint nailed down he stole from his sister and mom i heard from a realible source and from his brother Ricky in broad day lite how brave is that
Wanted

West Liberty, KY

#10 Aug 29, 2010
dont trust him hes scum
judge

Richmond, KY

#11 Aug 29, 2010
whats his last name again
Judge Jury and Man

West Liberty, KY

#12 Aug 30, 2010
I know him and hes scum come again.he cuts trees if i'm not mistaken and he screwed us around and never came back and cleaned up the leaves limbs and brush he will screw you so dont pay him unless the job is finished
some1 that knows

West Liberty, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2010
u all talk alot of shit on here y? i ask because all u can do is sit in front of ur computers and talk it u arnt brave enough to say it to his face ,,,,,,sit and think it out u are all talk !! he dont work for us and he did a great job u must have him mistaken for some1 else!!
Blackcat2-Lisa

West Liberty, KY

#14 Oct 21, 2010
hey hes my brother lay off him unless you know the truth about him and hes been in your home trying to rat you out rats are shot and killed and i dont want nothing to happen to him so you should not be writing crap like that on topix it can get people hurt
hate him

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jan 9, 2012
stacy is a drug attic! that shoud tell yall alot about him
be inspirational

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 9, 2012
some1 that knows wrote:
u all talk alot of shit on here y? i ask because all u can do is sit in front of ur computers and talk it u arnt brave enough to say it to his face ,,,,,,sit and think it out u are all talk !! he dont work for us and he did a great job u must have him mistaken for some1 else!!
anyne else catch that,nice try sis!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heard there was a gang 11 hr Darren 2
Most welfare recipients and all the new committ... 14 hr Pity on mindless ... 3
have u noticed 15 hr out there 7
His real agenda 22 hr shameful 1
Are They Really Sat whata ya think 1
They lied to a whole community Sat They lied 5
How has Menifee gotten by so far without 3 of t... Fri outlook 1

Frenchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance