curiousity

West Liberty, KY

#1 May 10, 2012
Is ashley stump pregnant? does she know who the daddy is?
JohnS

West Liberty, KY

#2 May 10, 2012
This is john stump and I just want you to know whoever this is it ain't mine if she is! lol
ashley stump

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 May 10, 2012
No im not pregnant im pretty sure if i was i would be the first to know! And even if i did get pregnant it wouldnt be noones business but mine. I just love how everyone dosent have nething better to do but sit and talk shit about me and what i do and noone has the balls to say who they are...and as for me im not perfect never said i was. I love how ive been the one made out to be the bad guy when none of u know the crap i went threw with jon and the shit he done but unlike him i dont feel the need to talk shit about him on facebook and everywhere else i guess immore of a person to not sit and talk shit about mydaughters father she will see who was more of an adult about things but thats ok i know what i do and dont do and as long as im happy with myself and my daughter thats all that matters... I will take responsibility for my action and keep mine and jon dirty laundry to myself because i dont need to talk shit about him to make myself feel better..... Thats all im saying so u people go a head and talk ur shit that just goes to show im bigger of a person to let you nosey ass low life people to get to me! I dont need to feed into what u all think cause i know what went on you all dont!
A new person

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2012
HAHAHAHA You ain't a stump anymore so get the over yourself! You only got in that family to try and get money just like the rest!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
austin little 3 hr tramppy 3
Loretta 7 hr Trouble 2
Michael Auxier (Mar '10) 8 hr Victimaswell 8
muslims own arbys and the gas station? (Jan '14) 9 hr Been There 40
menifee wildcats 15 hr thatshatimtalking... 7
any one know any tripletts Fri jessie 2
New Super Dec 25 Wise Owl 1
Frenchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web