New state education board members

Posted in the Frenchburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hopeing

West Liberty, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2018
Maybe now they will get rid of all the corruption in the system.
Might even make some criminal charges for the crime that the criminals in the system have been covering up.
Scat Bevin

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2018
hopeing wrote:
Might even make some criminal charges for the crime that the criminals in the system have been covering up.
Sad times for Ky, it is corruption that got the new state board members in their newly appointed positions.
booby

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2018
hopeing wrote:
Let’s hope
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#4 Apr 27, 2018
booby wrote:
<quoted text>

Let’s hope
The people of Menifee County Needs to understand we do not have 15 million dollars to build a new school, we have bonding potential to borrow 15 million dollars that we have to pay back. We will have to put on other nickel taxes to pay back the bonds,We all ready pay more school taxes than any other tax, we had better think wheather we can afford to pay back 15 million plus interest. We may need to petition to recind the nickel we already have levied on us.
neverdidvoteforh im

United States

#7 May 29, 2018
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

The people of Menifee County Needs to understand we do not have 15 million dollars to build a new school, we have bonding potential to borrow 15 million dollars that we have to pay back. We will have to put on other nickel taxes to pay back the bonds,We all ready pay more school taxes than any other tax, we had better think wheather we can afford to pay back 15 million plus interest. We may need to petition to recind the nickel we already have levied on us.
You are so right. Our kids don't need no stinking education! I mean, we got so many other worthwhile things to spend our tax dollars on! Wow what are we thinking? Society is already throwing too many kids away. Why should Menifee County be any different? after all our unemployment rate is a comfortable 7.5%. Check out the counties with the lowest rates. How much do they spent on their most precious possessions? Don't need no Mexicans in Menifee County. With this line of reasoning we will have our own bottom of the ladder employees!
neverdidvoteforh im

United States

#10 May 31, 2018
Sad but true wrote:
Davis is happy that Bennie helped his opposition.
Davis will be our next state representative. Got to have someone who will do something, anything!
Sold Out

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2018
neverdidvoteforhim wrote:
<quoted text>

Davis will be our next state representative. Got to have someone who will do something, anything!
I hope Davis runs better than he did last three times. Derickson would have been the better choice and man for the job.
neverdidvoteforh im

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2018
Sold Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Davis runs better than he did last three times. Derickson would have been the better choice and man for the job.
Duh, Derickson got beat by Hale! He was a smart Azs!
Sold Out

United States

#13 Jun 1, 2018
<quoted text>

Duh, Derickson got beat by Hale! He was a smart Azs!
Lay off the sauce, Hale beat Davis twice and Henderson beat Davis total that makes a total
of three losses.
Hale don't run till November and most likely will beat Davis again. Derickson was a new candidate would have liked to seen him face off with Hale. You must be one of those that wants history to repeat itself, no wonder this county is at a stand still.
neverdidvoteforh im

United States

#14 Jun 1, 2018
Sold Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the sauce, Hale beat Davis twice and Henderson beat Davis total that makes a total
of three losses.
Hale don't run till November and most likely will beat Davis again. Derickson was a new candidate would have liked to seen him face off with Hale. You must be one of those that wants history to repeat itself, no wonder this county is at a stand still.
I am wrong! Hale beat Henderson and I think Henderson is a smart AZs from personal conversations I had with him. Don't even know Derickson. You are right. Davis beat Derickson. Derickson- Hale might have been a good matchup. Davis has a lot to overcome. Anyway my money is on Davis. A change will come some day. Maybe now. I'm disappointed in how we Republicans have performed. Cold have done better-more. We'll see.
neverdidvoteforh im

United States

#15 Jun 1, 2018
Sold Out wrote:
<quoted text>
of three losses.
Don't drink. Just old age. So, F^7ck you!
Sold Out

United States

#16 Jun 2, 2018
<quoted text>

Don't drink. Just old age. So, F^7ck you!
Yep just like a repub. when you are wrong you blame it on age and sling toilet words, you forgot one......,Fake News. Bahahaha
neverdidvoteforh im

United States

#17 Jun 2, 2018
Sold Out wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep just like a repub. when you are wrong you blame it on age and sling toilet words, you forgot one......,Fake News. Bahahaha
Not fake that I don't drink. And I'm old. So, f=ck you in the azs. Can't take big boy talk? F=co you again.
Fact

West Liberty, KY

#18 Jun 3, 2018
Sad but true wrote:
Davis is happy that Bennie helped his opposition.
Yea but you might be disappointed that he helps your opposition beat you
Sold Out

United States

#22 Jun 3, 2018
Yes You wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey genius Hale beat Davis not Derickson, you must be the one running around with that Georgee petition
He drinks or on meds one see how long it goes before he is back on here F this and F that. No I believe he was a Crain man.
Also

West Liberty, KY

#24 Jun 4, 2018
Crain stood up for the kids of this county.
Saw his name on the petition .
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#28 Jun 4, 2018
Swamp Rat wrote:
<quoted text>

That is not a petition for the kids, that is a petition to get Georgeee votes
Could U explain how that would work?
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#31 Jun 5, 2018
How much money did he give them?
Hope

West Liberty, KY

#32 Jun 5, 2018
When is the teacher with the drug charges and the coach with the sexual abuse charges going to be back in court
hope they can do something so the children wont have to be around supervisors like that any more.
Hope

West Liberty, KY

#33 Jun 5, 2018
what is wrong with those board members holding up for that man after he hired her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women that lost their childrens custody over dr... 1 hr Nobodys Fool 12
Cherish rednour Sun Poor parents 24
Melkulcok Sat Vhi 28
Oliver for Judge Fri Dena Brooks 13
bobby stamper Dec 6 brad 6
Court ordered drug test Nov 30 agree 4
disgusting Board meeting Nov 30 agree 29

Frenchburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Frenchburg Mortgages