he's around
redbull

Langley, KY

#3 Sep 17, 2008
drunk somewhere....
friend

Booneville, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2008
He works for construction somewhere and helps his dad on the farm in the evenings. So he doesn't have a whole lot of time for getting too drunk. Have you ever been drunk before mr. bull? are you jealous because brandon is such handsome fellow? he is hot, you can't deny that.
an old friend

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Brandon is extremely hot or at least use to be. I would really like to know how to get up with him, I haven't been around for a few years and would really like to see him!
friend

Falcon, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2008
an old friend wrote:
Brandon is extremely hot or at least use to be. I would really like to know how to get up with him, I haven't been around for a few years and would really like to see him!
believe me he still is, he lives with his parents of byrd ridge.
HeHe

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Sep 19, 2008
I didn't know he drank.............until I saw him sober one day.
clowning around

Booneville, KY

#9 Sep 21, 2008
well, does he act different when he is sober or something. he is so cute though. thats a fact.
zoey

West Liberty, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2008
yeah, brandon is pretty cute
JUST CURIOUS

West Liberty, KY

#11 Dec 21, 2008
Anyone know how I can get a hold of him. I really miss him we use to be good friends. Please let me know I haven't seen him since I was living in Morehead a couple of years ago
Susie Snowflake

West Liberty, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2008
He lives with his parents on Byrd Ridge. Try calling their home. She works at the electric office still and his dad works at the bank. It shouldn't be difficult to get a hold of him. I have saw him twice recently.
treasure

West Liberty, KY

#13 Dec 26, 2008
for all of you girls out there that are looking for brandon...he is a very good person and he probally does not need to be with any of you..you are probally just wanting him for his money anyway..
treasure

Winder, GA

#14 Dec 28, 2008
treasure wrote:
for all of you girls out there that are looking for brandon...he is a very good person and he probally does not need to be with any of you..you are probally just wanting him for his money anyway..
Brandon carty is FARRRR from being a good person...lol..hes a drunk,loser!! anybody who is anybody knows the truth about him!
susie snowflake

West Liberty, KY

#15 Dec 28, 2008
treasure wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon carty is FARRRR from being a good person...lol..hes a drunk,loser!! anybody who is anybody knows the truth about him!
He use to like to party some but what young guy don't? What has he done that has been so bad that none of the other guys haven't done around here.
press it

West Liberty, KY

#16 Dec 28, 2008
susie snowflake wrote:
<quoted text>He use to like to party some but what young guy don't? What has he done that has been so bad that none of the other guys haven't done around here.
yeah!!! inquiring minds want to know!!!!
treasure

Cleveland, GA

#17 Dec 28, 2008
susie snowflake wrote:
<quoted text>He use to like to party some but what young guy don't? What has he done that has been so bad that none of the other guys haven't done around here.
Well lets see what girlfriend has he NOT cheated on???? Eveyrtime he has a girl he runs to another girl. What a man!!!
of course

West Liberty, KY

#18 Dec 28, 2008
treasure wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets see what girlfriend has he NOT cheated on???? Eveyrtime he has a girl he runs to another girl. What a man!!!
so he is the only guy that has ever done that? Maybe its true, but he is so cute and i'm sure alot of girls agree and there is alot of temptation out there for him because of his good looks. Most guys are easy. And its the girls that get the bad wrap.
myob

West Liberty, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2008
To use a quote from Bambi, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." It is none of my business what the boy does. That being said, he is a good guy that would do anything for his friends. That means a lot!
what

Morehead, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2009
hes prob. at sashas
really

Cleveland, GA

#21 Jan 7, 2009
what wrote:
hes prob. at sashas
no from what I hear, the boys smartened up in that area. Hes moved on to other girls. He wants more of a challenge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for my BABE Rachel Banks 13 hr earls right 4
snapchat (Feb '14) Sat Fatherjohn0570 5
campton cab service Sat Natasha 5
Sammy Jo Fri thatswhatimtalkin... 27
Miles Wagoner Jun 24 Mexican tony 15
duse anyone know what happen to sheena ingram (Nov '10) Jun 24 Uh uh 29
Guy at barbershop Jun 23 My Name Is Earl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frenchburg Mortgages