First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Unapologetically Conservative”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Congrats to Mr. Barr! It looks like we won't see Ben spend anymore.
NWO

Lake Geneva, WI

#2 Nov 6, 2012
My wallet is missing from Sunday.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Hey little Justin case your man Ben lost what's your thoughtls on that. Are you crying. Well boo huh.I drove my Chevy too the polls just 2 see Ben cry.
Justin Case

United States

#4 Nov 6, 2012
chevy wrote:
Hey little Justin case your man Ben lost what's your thoughtls on that. Are you crying. Well boo huh.I drove my Chevy too the polls just 2 see Ben cry.
I wanted to win both but at least Obama won. America got it right.
StoneCold Truth

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Ben said he was gearing up to be the next Governor !! Go Ben Chandler,be like your grandfather..It sucks that the Big Blue Nation turns Cardinal RED on election day but the rest of America had my back..as I have repeatedly"4 more years"
thatswhatimtalki ngabout

Riverside, CA

#7 Nov 9, 2012
4 more years is about all we got. Where you gonna be after we fall off the fiscal clift? Where we gonna be after we default on our debt to China? Where we gonna be after our taxes are raised? Brashear and Abramson are already gearing up, so's obommer. Where we gonna be when Iran gets it's necular weapons?(the ones Biden said they wouldn't get). Wanna bet? Where we gonna be when obommer gets a couple more Supreme Court Justices? obommer won't have to take our guns and bibles away, the Supreme Court will! Where are we gonna get enough money to run the country plus enough extra to payoff 16 trillion and rising in debt? 5 trillion is obommer's debt. Do you really thing money will continue to fall outa the Wasington sky?
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
thatswhatimtalkingabout wrote:
4 more years is about all we got. Where you gonna be after we fall off the fiscal clift? Where we gonna be after we default on our debt to China? Where we gonna be after our taxes are raised? Brashear and Abramson are already gearing up, so's obommer. Where we gonna be when Iran gets it's necular weapons?(the ones Biden said they wouldn't get). Wanna bet? Where we gonna be when obommer gets a couple more Supreme Court Justices? obommer won't have to take our guns and bibles away, the Supreme Court will! Where are we gonna get enough money to run the country plus enough extra to payoff 16 trillion and rising in debt? 5 trillion is obommer's debt. Do you really thing money will continue to fall outa the Wasington sky?
Finley someone with the truth. MY HAT'S OFF 2 YOU.
Zombie

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2012
Dead democrats voted again
oliver

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Beshear redistricted to insure chandler win. Ha Ha HA!
Powell

West Liberty, KY

#11 Nov 10, 2012
Andy Barr is a peon and only has one vote,if you'll check,i think you will find that the senate will be ruled by the democrats. Besides,Chandler is going to run for governor next time and Ashley Judd is going to put old Mitch McConnel out.
Honest Hilary

Campton, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
I wanted to win both but at least Obama won. America got it right.
I consider Americans being those born in the United States of America, those immigrants that became citizens the honest, legal way - and a lot of the votes obama got where from "illegal" aliens - people who should not have been allowed to vote - hence the "illegal" part of "illegal" votes - he won because obama catered to these "illegals" and kissed their illegal "arses" - which makes you an obama "illegal alien" "arse" kisser supporter - so don't ever say that Obama won because "America" got it right when his win was because of non-American voters....
Usetoliveinfrenc hburg

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Does anyone on this thread know how many homes or property was destroyed by the quake yesterday? I use to live in frenchburg....I now live in VA ...close to Maryland .... I just know I've heard that ky and WV had a high rating quake that hit yesterday ....thoughts are with all the victims ....could someone please post if they know the damage this has caused? Thanks.
Barb

West Liberty, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Topix is not a good source of news.
Just look at the post aove yours.
nothing here but a bunch of haters and idiots that dont know any better.
There was no damage here!
Usetoliveinfrenchburg wrote:
Does anyone on this thread know how many homes or property was destroyed by the quake yesterday? I use to live in frenchburg....I now live in VA ...close to Maryland .... I just know I've heard that ky and WV had a high rating quake that hit yesterday ....thoughts are with all the victims ....could someone please post if they know the damage this has caused? Thanks.
Sometimes

West Liberty, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2012
When you do things knowing full well that it might be damageing to your testamony and what you represent,the Lord deals with you. In other words be careful what you do to the house of the Lord and in the house of the Lord,or it may come back to bite you. Vengenance is mine saith the Lord.
Barb

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Nov 11, 2012
Barb wrote:
Topix is not a good source of news.
Just look at the post aove yours.
nothing here but a bunch of haters and idiots that dont know any better.
There was no damage here!
<quoted text>
I am one of them haters and idiots. I forgot there was some damage, my butt has a crack in it.
Justin Case

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Honest Hilary wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider Americans being those born in the United States of America, those immigrants that became citizens the honest, legal way - and a lot of the votes obama got where from "illegal" aliens - people who should not have been allowed to vote - hence the "illegal" part of "illegal" votes - he won because obama catered to these "illegals" and kissed their illegal "arses" - which makes you an obama "illegal alien" "arse" kisser supporter - so don't ever say that Obama won because "America" got it right when his win was because of non-American voters....
Grow up, you lost.
We should all be hoping for the best for this country.
Obama has a news conference telling the people he is not raising taxes on the middle class, he will fight to keep medicare and social security.
The republican leadership has a news conference saying they will not agree to raise taxes on the top 1%.
Justin Case

United States

#19 Nov 11, 2012
Andy Barr is Episcopalian. They believe in gay clergymen and gay marriage. I didn't know that, if I had known that I would have voted against him twice.
Really

West Liberty, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Wonder if anybody at church checked on this? lol
Just Not The Case

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Nov 11, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up, you lost.
We should all be hoping for the best for this country.
Obama has a news conference telling the people he is not raising taxes on the middle class, he will fight to keep medicare and social security.
The republican leadership has a news conference saying they will not agree to raise taxes on the top 1%.
The Republicans want him to stop the spending first and said then they would comprimise on taxing the rich. All the rich are Obama's buddies anyway. Most of them live in Hollywood.
Just Not The Case

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Nov 11, 2012
Justin Case wrote:
Andy Barr is Episcopalian. They believe in gay clergymen and gay marriage. I didn't know that, if I had known that I would have voted against him twice.
You should have voted for him then. You Dems love the gay sword fighting thingy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammy Jo Fri thatswhatimtalkin... 27
Miles Wagoner Fri Mexican tony 15
duse anyone know what happen to sheena ingram (Nov '10) Fri Uh uh 29
Guy at barbershop Jun 23 My Name Is Earl 3
porn star of frenchburg Jun 23 My Name Is Earl 3
does anyone know Callie (ross) Vasquez Jun 21 Drrrr 4
Who is she? Dark tan. Drives white Malibu. Tat... Jun 17 My Name is Earl 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frenchburg Mortgages