West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Justin is a great person he's what we need some young people to show interest in this county. Justin asked me if i was going to run and i told him i wouldn't if he was because i think we need the old out and the new younger people in. i think the teachers know what kind a person Justin is. as for the super i don't agree with a lot of his ways , but thats just me. i also think we have some great teachers at the school. this is just my thoughts.
Menifee for me

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Justin is the Man. He has my vote and from what I hear he is going to win the election.
Menifee for me

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

whew, that comment on sunday shut everyone up
Smarter than BennyRhonda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

The law reads that Justin can vote for his mother-in-law to be superintendent and that is exactly what is going to happen. Remember, this is not about "Mitch" this is about what happens when he goes to the house. What people in Wellington and Frenchburg have to decide is do they want Rhonda and Benny educationing their children or do they want someone that hasn't been run off by their own staff. Just remember "Mitch" couldn't haven't gotten rid of either of these two if their staff had fought to keep them. Site base councils hire, remember. Both of those councils could have hired Rhonda or Benny back. Didn't happen, speaks for itself. Don't forget that Wellington race. That April girl goes to church with Benny's mommy and daddy. They are running her. You two areas better wake up and realize you are being fooled. These two have teamed up to run the school in the next few years. I for one hope people are smarter than Benny and Rhonda.
Things to think about

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Well, I went to Botts when Rhonda was principal and I know that educationing is not a word. Educating is a word however. I also went to middle school when Benny was a principal. I believe that maybe you should think about that. I believe maybe you are the one who needs "educationing". As far as that goes, post a link to verify this law. I'd like to read it. I'm sure nepotism is still illegal anywhere.
Smarter Than YOU

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

In response to "Smarter than BennyRhonda", it's obvious that you have some sort of jealous grudge against Benny or Rhonda or maybe you just don't like them, but whatever it is, leave Justin Lane out of it. He has nothing to do with any of this!!! And by the way, no one is buying that you are from Illinois.. That just shows you are ashamed to post your name or where you are from. Hide behind a computer and rant and rave, you will see who will win!!!
Menifee for me

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

I don't think you are smarter than Rhonda or Benny.
I do not think you have any experience being a principal but you sound like a "Snitch for Mitch."
A new day is coming and the election will confirm it.
jumping beans

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

I think this school board election has some people scared because they no longer can run the school.
Everyone knows some women at the Noah Patrick building run the show.
Tax Paying Citizen

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

The bottom line is, I'm unhappy with the way things are today. It's time for changes and lots of them. I don't have a grudge against one particular person but I do have an overall feeling of dissatisfaction with the way things are being done. I don't care for the cat being in control of the chicken house. I don't apppreciate the bullying between the queen bee and the super; they both need a pd day on how to be effective leaders without offending their staff. I think the board members are ineffective and only yea voters. Fair hiring is a joke and posting of job vacancies has always been minimal instead of open. Overtime is abused by some and others work overtime without pay. Transfers should be opened up to the staff for applications instead of being done in secret and under the table. There's more but this should give an idea of the sentiment that is being felt.
jumping beans

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

Yes, some get paid for overtime and others do not. Transfers are legally made by the super by the recommendation of 80's ladies and never opened up to staff. It might be legal but it sure is bad for morale. Oh, talking about staff morale it is hard to have high morale when you are bullied. Yes Bully is the word that is on the street. No one likes a bully. That is why changes are on the way. Out with the old in with the new.
friend

Sandy Hook, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

I know for a fact You couldnt pay Rhonda enough to come back to Menifee!!!She wont be back. shes happy wheres shes at.
ohmyno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Who are the '80's ladies?
jumping beans

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

they are the ones that still think they look as good as they did in the 80's he he he

want a be supers and tells super how great he is
he he he

so he wants to please his adoring ladies and hires and does what they want
James K

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

OK, you have made a lot of charges here, I guess its your opinion as you show no proof of anything. If you are telling it for the truth please be specific and show the actual proof not just your opinion, if it is your opinio please say so. I would like to know facts if any of these babblings on here are facts, if they are not based on provable facts I want to know if you all consider them to be your opinions or are you making charges against these people. Thanks you.
Tax Paying Citizen wrote:
The bottom line is, I'm unhappy with the way things are today. It's time for changes and lots of them. I don't have a grudge against one particular person but I do have an overall feeling of dissatisfaction with the way things are being done. I don't care for the cat being in control of the chicken house. I don't apppreciate the bullying between the queen bee and the super; they both need a pd day on how to be effective leaders without offending their staff. I think the board members are ineffective and only yea voters. Fair hiring is a joke and posting of job vacancies has always been minimal instead of open. Overtime is abused by some and others work overtime without pay. Transfers should be opened up to the staff for applications instead of being done in secret and under the table. There's more but this should give an idea of the sentiment that is being felt.
jumping beans

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

if you were given specific details the ladies would see that some people lost jobs

that is just how it is even if you do not believe it does not mean that it is less true
Tax Paying Citizen

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Ones familiar with the system understand what was written.
James K wrote:
OK, you have made a lot of charges here, I guess its your opinion as you show no proof of anything. If you are telling it for the truth please be specific and show the actual proof not just your opinion, if it is your opinio please say so. I would like to know facts if any of these babblings on here are facts, if they are not based on provable facts I want to know if you all consider them to be your opinions or are you making charges against these people. Thanks you.
<quoted text>
James K

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

And because you say it happens doesn't make it true, sounds more like sour grapes.Some of you all whine all the time because your side is out and the other side is in, sorry about your luck.
jumping beans wrote:
if you were given specific details the ladies would see that some people lost jobs
that is just how it is even if you do not believe it does not mean that it is less true
jumping beans

Campton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2010

Judged:

I will say you are right tax paying citizen because those of us familiar with the system sure do understand what was written and it hit the tack on the head
Tax Paying Citizen

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

Thank you. Some of us, several of us, many of us, being unhappy with the status quo is exactly the point I wanted to make. School systems shouldn't be about making wine. This isn't the way things should be done. He has not kept his commitments and promises made when he was hired. Education of students is not where we want it, morale has tanked, and if a person is doing their job, sides shouldn't be required for job security.
James K

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2010

If you all are doing more than political whinning then put your facts out her instead of just crying sour grapes. No one believes anything you say except a couple of other whiners. If you put facts on here so we can see what you are talking about instead of seeing that you are just mad because you got beat in the last election. I don't think you know any facts to support your whinning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Cornelius Scudmister 149,952
Wise Owl 2 hr jennifer 2
What is the meaning of INTERIM 2 hr Goodbye 0
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129
deskins 18 hr Just sayin 18
divorcing 18 hr Repeat 55

Search the Frenchburg Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Menifee County was issued at August 21 at 3:24PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Frenchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••