Justin Lane = Rhonda Back and Benny Patrick

Posted in the Frenchburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Smarter Than They Are

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Sep 11, 2010
Am I the only person that figured this out? I mean Justin Lane is a good person but he doesn't want to be on the school board anymore than I do. He is being played a patsy to avenge his mother in law who choose to leave Menifee County for Bath County because she did not get Superintendent. But really, she couldn't keep her staff at Botts happy so they kicked her out, so why would anyone want her as Superintendent??? I heard Bath County would be glad to see her return to Menifee. She knows this. This is why her and her daddy's rental properties have Justin Lane signs but she doesn't have one in her own yard. She thinks the people in Frenchburg are so stupid they won't figure out what she is up to. Also the fact she is partnering with Benny to get him back in. AGAIN had they both done their jobs the first time around they wouldn't be were they are now. WAKE up Frenchburg, you are being fooled.
So agreed

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2010
You are so right Smarter!! The smart people must be up and on topix on Saturday morning!!! I think a lot of people think this is about getting rid of the current superintendent, which according to the paper, no one can do for four more years, but it is not. This is about planning for the next spot. I heard Mr. Peck wants to be the next one and they are after that spot for Rhonda or Benny. Mr. Peck has worked really hard for our kids for a lot of years, if he wants it they have no right to try to oust him for Rhonda and Benny. Shame on you Justin. Mr. Peck is a good man. You should pull that ring out of your nose and be a man.
awwwww

West Liberty, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2010
I always have heard that Mr. Peck didn't want it. He could have been superintendent years ago, but chose not too.
Not So Smart

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2010
I know for a fact, that it is Justin who wants to be on the school board. After everything that Justin has been through in the last 2 years, there is no one that could say that he isn't a man!! And shame on you for saying otherwise. As for signs in people's yards, many people don't put signs in their yards because they don't believe it is anyone's business who they are voting for.
Justin running for school board has absolutely nothing to do with Rhonda Back or Benny Patrick. It's just ridiculous for anyone to associate them with him, just because that is his mother-in-law. I mean, really??? You really think you're smarter???? Please!!!!
food service want a be

West Liberty, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
Mr. Peck is a wonderful man and the topic is not about him rather it is about Justin Lane. I think Justin will make a great board member. He will make good decisions. He is not a patsy. You folks are grasping at straws. Mr. Mitchell has made his bed and he will have to sleep in it. You can not keep treating people like dirt and and not reap what you sow. "A new day is coming"
New Day News

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2010
Rhonda Back or Benny Patrick would make a heck of alot better super than we have and that is my opinion and I Will Vote It. Yea for Justin!
New Day News

West Liberty, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2010
A new day is coming for the children and not the family and friends of the super. Wooooooooohoooooooooooooo

See ya at the POLLS
Opinions

West Liberty, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2010
I feel that he would be better than the one that is in there now. She is a joke. It is time for lots of changes at Central Office. Lots and lots of us little piss ants are unhappy with the arrogant people running things there.
Pasty kake

West Liberty, KY

#9 Sep 11, 2010
The lady that is running against Justin is Mitchs Patsy. Honey we are in the ditch with Mitch.
Pasty kake

West Liberty, KY

#10 Sep 11, 2010
Opinion, I share your opinion.
like to know

Campton, KY

#11 Sep 11, 2010
I think that we should hire our own rather than go out of state and import someone that neither knows the people here or cares anything about us and is only after big money, hiring his wife is proof of this. we have qualified people here that have paid their dues here and deserve the job since they are qualified.
Menifee for me

West Liberty, KY

#12 Sep 11, 2010
You know that our own kids from this county rarely get hired here to teach here. Well the people of fed up and I too feel there is "a new day is coming."

"Ditch Mitch" is a the slogan that I keep hearing in the community.
Menifee for me

West Liberty, KY

#13 Sep 11, 2010
like to know
i want to know
why people from here that pay taxes in this county are never hired only imports.

Ditch Mitch
no dog like bigdog

West Liberty, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2010
i'm in Ditch Mitch and some more , the board can get rid of the super just because he has a 4 yr contract doesn't mean they can't. GO JUSTIN, u got our votes.
Things to think about

Campton, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2010
Well, Justin if you read this then just trust that you will have people to support and vote for you. I for one have known you all my life and you truly are a good person. I know that you want in because you want to make a change. That you get from your mother, whom I love. She wanted the same thing when she joined the Telephone board. Change is truly what we need. We need good and caring people to take for us and our children.

Also you idiots, he can't get his mother in law hired. That is nepotism. I'm sure he is smarter than the others in elected offices right now. He knows nepotism is against the law.
Handyman

Campton, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2010
Justin is very SMART!! dont think for one minute the Super is going to pull the wool over his eyes........ GO JUSTIN!!!!We are behind you all the way!
just wonderin

Mount Sterling, KY

#18 Sep 11, 2010
Smarter Than They Are wrote:
Am I the only person that figured this out? I mean Justin Lane is a good person but he doesn't want to be on the school board anymore than I do. He is being played a patsy to avenge his mother in law who choose to leave Menifee County for Bath County because she did not get Superintendent. But really, she couldn't keep her staff at Botts happy so they kicked her out, so why would anyone want her as Superintendent??? I heard Bath County would be glad to see her return to Menifee. She knows this. This is why her and her daddy's rental properties have Justin Lane signs but she doesn't have one in her own yard. She thinks the people in Frenchburg are so stupid they won't figure out what she is up to. Also the fact she is partnering with Benny to get him back in. AGAIN had they both done
their jobs the first time around they wouldn't be were they are now. WAKE up Frenchburg, you are being fooled.
Something is up for sure. Why would he want to be on this counties school board? A district where his mother in law had so many problems? His mother in law and wife work in another county. Sure he went to school here, but what other connection does he have? This is odd, forget about wanting a change, there's more here than we're seeing. I have nothing against him or the current super. This county needs people who care about the kids and their education, whether it is Mitch or someone else. But let's not throw another person's name into the hat that also has a hidden agenda.
wondering

West Liberty, KY

#19 Sep 11, 2010
Is it legal to get on topix and post someones name like somebody has done? Making a headline out of Justin, Rhondas and Benny's name? Just wondering?
what do you know

Ford City, PA

#20 Sep 11, 2010
I heard that the superintendent got the applications for ross and mayer to run for the school board, that they didn't get them themselves. Any truth to that?
4 Your Information

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Sep 11, 2010
Why would Justin have to have an agenda to want to be on the school board??? That is crazy. Yes, Lacey and Rhonda both work out of the county, but again I have to ask, what does that have to do with Justin. Justin grew up in Menifee County and went to school there. Menifee is where his roots are. It isn't surprising that he would want to help make a change in the county he grew up in and still lives in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who would you vote for Judge executive 14 hr money 7
Share your Obamacare stories 16 hr Yeah 2
School 17 hr bbk 11
Natalie Stamper Sat Boomer3 3
School Board Seat Fri parent 1
Not enough recruited to board meeting to move t... Fri Not enough 4
Bankster May 22 lessonslearned 1
More from around the web

Frenchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE