First Prev
of 2
Next Last
an old friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2009
Just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about him> I haven't talked to him forever we used to talk all the time. I miss him he was a really great person
lol2

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2009
hes in jail
an old friend

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2009
lol2 wrote:
hes in jail
Whats he in jail for
Family

West Liberty, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2009
For stomping the sh*t out of James RoeHoe..LOL
I Appluad him for his courage! to Stand up and fight aganist UNITES dirty Informants as they call them.
akentuckygal

Mount Sterling, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2009
Family wrote:
For stomping the sh*t out of James RoeHoe..LOL
I Appluad him for his courage! to Stand up and fight aganist UNITES dirty Informants as they call them.
Him and his wife still together
someone

West Liberty, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2009
no they arent together. she caught him snorting cocaine in the home and the kids there and she left him.
akentuckygal

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2009
someone wrote:
no they arent together. she caught him snorting cocaine in the home and the kids there and she left him.
Where is he in jail at
akentuckygal

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2009
someone wrote:
Thats krazy If you talk to him ask him if he has an email or yahoo mess I would really like to talk to him
People

West Liberty, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2009
He is prob in jail in mt sterling. I doubt he will be getting out anytime soon.

Since: Sep 09

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2009
i am just glad he beat the shit out of James!! my husband knows Kevin really well, we applaud him also!
last time I heard

West Liberty, KY

#11 Sep 28, 2009
The last information I got or heard was that he is in jail in mt.sterling, dont know if it is true or not. And im not sure but i also heard it was on drug charges..So use your own judgement on that.
menifee co boy

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jan 15, 2010
mommyto3pits wrote:
i am just glad he beat the shit out of James!! my husband knows Kevin really well, we applaud him also!
i hear that Kevin has a boy friend now in Montgomery county
menifee co boy

West Liberty, KY

#13 Jan 15, 2010
James Roark is my friend & I happen to think it was cowardly of Kevin & Sean to gang up on him. Was he too big for him to fight with 1-on1? he weighs like 130lbs or something. They must have been so scared of him.
I know

West Liberty, KY

#14 Jan 15, 2010
Kevin is a good person and he has made a few mistakes like everyone has. Everyone should mind their own business and leave him alone. He has moved on with his life and everyone else should too. As far as James goes I don't care too much for him, he is a rat and just as bad as Kevin was! Too bad that he ratted out his "Friend" just to stay out of jail. Kevin will be in jail for awhile and I am sure he learned his lesson, if not than he will prob. be put back in jail. I think its funny that he had court yesterday and now him and his brother is on topix. Do you know for a fact that Kevin jumped James? Was you there? I don't think so! Kevin had other charges on him other than the James thing. If you have anything to say about him than you know what tell it to his face and don't be a pussy and say it on here!
green_lantern_42 0

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2010
i agree he is a great guy who keeps having kids by different girls, then leaves them to take care of the kids the best way they can by themselves(kevin-a model american) maybe i can be like him and james one day if i try real hard to be a big piece of crap
family

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2010
green_lantern_420 wrote:
i agree he is a great guy who keeps having kids by different girls, then leaves them to take care of the kids the best way they can by themselves(kevin-a model american) maybe i can be like him and james one day if i try real hard to be a big piece of crap
sounds like you already are a big piece of crap. you get on here writing about people sticking your nose into stuff that you shouldnt. i am family and i was told that people was on her talking bs and its stupid and you need to do something with your life besides getting on here and talking about people. you sound like a girl to me. kevin will do his time he didnt rat his self out of jail did he? think about that one.
green_lantern_42 0

West Liberty, KY

#17 Jan 17, 2010
what ever. every forum on here is people talking smack. if it hurts your feelings maybe you shouldn't get on here.Besides it's not like i am saying anything that's not true am i?
maybe

West Liberty, KY

#19 Jan 18, 2010
maybe u shouldnt talk smack. why dont u put ur real name on here so we can talk smack about u? lets see how u like it.
Jesus fan

West Liberty, KY

#20 Jan 19, 2010
maybe wrote:
maybe u shouldnt talk smack. why dont u put ur real name on here so we can talk smack about u? lets see how u like it.
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that
which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
Jesus fan

West Liberty, KY

#21 Jan 19, 2010
matthew 15:11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how long will it be before the new super in men... 1 hr June Bug McKinnley 6
books 3 hr Clitdoc 4
Corrupt Authority in the Legal System ... Post ... 10 hr The one 6
missy king is a fat slob 11 hr true dat 4
crystal patton 22 hr parker2122 2
With so few students at Botts how can the Board... Apr 17 neworking 27
Recipes and Coupons (Jul '14) Apr 16 Sara 10
More from around the web

Frenchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE