Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
West Liberty isp

Georgetown, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
Saturday morning at 6:00 AM the Frenchburg Dumb Democrat club will be meeting and talk about all the good people of the county
Thanks

West Liberty, KY

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Dumb buzzard for the info but after you changed over to a repub so you could pack big daddy repubs bag at the convention there was no dumb democrats left.
Aint that when you quit calling yourself Gator and started calling yourself the DUMB BUZZARD?
Thanks

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Dumb buzzard you are too smart for us Dumb Democrats and are not invited to the meeting
Make up your mind

West Liberty, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Thanks wrote:
Dumb buzzard you are too smart for us Dumb Democrats and are not invited to the meeting
DUMB BUZZARD! Are you changing back over and will be the only dumb democrat or are you going to stay repub and be big daddy repubs bag carrier?
Oh i forgot! He was talking about kicking you out and had allready gotten another dummy to pack his bag for him
Bill David

West Liberty, KY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
We now have that title of packing big daddy's old bag around. Dumb Buzzard take a hike you are the reason we lost the governors race and the presidential race.
Hi Dumb buzzard

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Hey there dumb buzzard. You lost Menifee to the republicans. Happy now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min okay 2,125
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Limbertwig 151,484
Where are all the trouble makers?????? 56 min logo 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Yeah 1,050
What is silent lunch 3 hr Tiny 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr Republicans Are S... 16,150
Robin Henry 13 hr hate that skank 3
•••
•••
•••

Frenchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frenchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••