Best Christmas Decorations

Posted in the Frenchburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
You Be The Judge

West Liberty, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2011
Let's nominate homes, churches, or business in Menifee County that are best decorated for Christmas.

Give location.
Owner if you know.
Brief Description.
Is it worth the drive to see it?

Keep it positive, Santa might be reading this!

Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2011
You Be The Judge wrote:
Let's nominate homes, churches, or business in Menifee County that are best decorated for Christmas.
Give location.
Owner if you know.
Brief Description.
Is it worth the drive to see it?
Keep it positive, Santa might be reading this!
I'm in, i'll be watching and post back.
vietnam

Ezel, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2011
dont get out much at night but will keep a eye open when i do.
Frieda Stiltners home

West Liberty, KY

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Frieda and Monk Stiltner's new home just west of Frenchburg on 460 close to car wash is nicely decorated with white lights. It looked pretty tonight!
Jingle Bells

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2011
I love looking at how people decorate their home for Christmas
vietnam

Ezel, KY

#6 Nov 28, 2011
some pretty decorations down dan ridge.
vietnam

Ezel, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2011
at 1274 end.
Darla and David Maynards

West Liberty, KY

#8 Nov 30, 2011
Darla and David Maynard's two-story home on Rt. 460 East on the right coming from Frenchburg close to Wynn Flat. Beautifully decorated-good job!
Kevin Combs

Nerinx, KY

#9 Nov 30, 2011
Kevin Comb's house on Rt. 460 West {on the right coming from Frenchburg} close to the Menifee Montgomery County line looks wonderful even in the daytime. Very Nice!
vietnam

Ezel, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2011
ive been riding around the county the last couple of nights.theres a lot of christmas blowing in the air.beautiful time of year.
You really are

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Nov 30, 2011
vietnam wrote:
ive been riding around the county the last couple of nights.theres a lot of christmas blowing in the air.beautiful time of year.
A sentimental kind of guy aren't you?

“Unapologetically Conservative”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2011
I love Christmas lights.

They remind me of the people who voted for Obama.
They all hang together half of them don't work
and the ones that do, aren't that bright.
You really are

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Nov 30, 2011
-Dont Tread on Me- wrote:
I love Christmas lights.
They remind me of the people who voted for Obama.
They all hang together half of them don't work
and the ones that do, aren't that bright.
I like Christmas lights too. The republicans remind me of the lights you used last year to trim tree with, all twisted up in their thinking and when they voted for David Williams for governor-dim. I think probably they are most like the blinking ones-they come on-they say one thing-they go off-they say something else. So typical of the republicans.
Mindi and Tom Pecks

West Liberty, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2011
The Peck's home is on Rt. 460 east of Frenchburg in Wynn Flat. Lots of lights and decorations. Very pretty!
Wise Owl

West Liberty, KY

#15 Dec 5, 2011
Tuffy Stull Road on the right before you get to Hershell's store: House sets off road a little,pretty to look at. Hawkins Branch Road 2nd house on the left: Anthony and Alice Back's yard decorated pretty. Rt. 36 Bethel Baptist Church Yard : with the nativity scene and all those trees decorated,beautiful.
admirer

West Liberty, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2011
everyone's lights are pretty !
whats happening

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Dec 9, 2011
The Whitley House on 460.
vietnam

Ezel, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2011
You really are wrote:
<quoted text>A sentimental kind of guy aren't you?
when it comes to killing babies, i guess you can say im for the baby and not the leftnuts.you can say that with honesty that im kind of sentimental.now lets get back to talking about christmas decorations around the county.i went out again last nigh to look and decorations and a lot of people are in the christmas spirit this year.
Bah Humbug

Fairborn, OH

#19 Dec 9, 2011
vietnam wrote:
<quoted text>when it comes to killing babies, i guess you can say im for the baby and not the leftnuts.you can say that with honesty that im kind of sentimental.now lets get back to talking about christmas decorations around the county.i went out again last nigh to look and decorations and a lot of people are in the christmas spirit this year.
Too bad people can't keep that spirit all year round. They will lose it pretty quick when the bills start coming in. They will revert back to their grumpy selves.
Wells Home

West Liberty, KY

#20 Dec 12, 2011
Debbie and Jerry Well's home at the top of Frenchburg Hill just past the new Fire House has pretty Christmas lights. Porch columns wrapped in red and lots of lights show up good on Rt. 460.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frenchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pine ridge log cabin murder (May '16) 6 hr Chrystal 39
News Police Increasing Presence Due To Panhandling Wed Justaguy 3
Warning Apr 25 Jhekt 1
George Hunter Jr Apr 25 CopperCreek 4
Why so secretive Apr 25 for sure 10
Looking for a good church Apr 24 Strcgu 14
Austin prater murder trial Apr 24 Strcgu 2

Frenchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance